Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SCFC transfer policy! A scathing attack (on Huw Jenkins?) from Leighton James! 11:59 - Sep 1 with 1319 viewsWingstandwood

Interesting bit from the Leighton James personal column in today's SWEP quote:

"I’m a little concerned by the lack of football knowledge involved in transfer decisions. Francesco Guidolin has already admitted he takes a back seat when it comes to recruitment, which I find staggering.
That means the people making big calls in terms of bringing in fresh blood have never kicked a ball or been in the dressing room. That can’t be the best way of doing things".

Sort of backs up the previous claims on here of appalling and disgraceful amateuristic goings on behind the scenes that threatens SCFC both on the field of play and financially? Backs up what contributors other than myself were saying? I apologise for my scepticism at their previous past claims!

Argus!

SCFC transfer policy! A scathing attack (on Huw Jenkins?) from Leighton James! on 12:28 - Sep 1 with 1243 viewsmonmouth

Not sure mate.

For 'backed up', read 'repeated'

James won't have a scooby how targets are identified and what input comes from who. A 'back seat' doesn't mean 'no input'. For all we know now Jason Donovan picks them all by throwing at a dartboard blindfold.

What he says in principle is right obviously, if there really is no football knowledge in the targeting , then it is well beyond a shambles.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

SCFC transfer policy! A scathing attack (on Huw Jenkins?) from Leighton James! on 12:32 - Sep 1 with 1205 viewsBlameHuwJenkins

This has been obvious for years. Ever since the power struggle between Laudrup's agent and Jenkins, complete control of transfers has been in the hands of Jenkins.
SCFC transfer policy! A scathing attack (on Huw Jenkins?) from Leighton James! on 12:39 - Sep 1 with 1165 viewswhiterock

SCFC transfer policy! A scathing attack (on Huw Jenkins?) from Leighton James! on 12:32 - Sep 1 by BlameHuwJenkins

This has been obvious for years. Ever since the power struggle between Laudrup's agent and Jenkins, complete control of transfers has been in the hands of Jenkins.

Well before that, its great when we are doing well but becomes an issue when the buffers come off
SCFC transfer policy! A scathing attack (on Huw Jenkins?) from Leighton James! on 12:44 - Sep 1 with 1142 viewscostalotta

SCFC transfer policy! A scathing attack (on Huw Jenkins?) from Leighton James! on 12:32 - Sep 1 by BlameHuwJenkins

Yes, says it all. So we're paying for past mistakes made by a man who continues to make them but that's ok. He saved the club in the past you know, all by himself!!!

His time has come and gone. He's had more than one chance to do the right thing but now needs to go.
SCFC transfer policy! A scathing attack (on Huw Jenkins?) from Leighton James! on 12:47 - Sep 1 with 1121 viewsbonymine

SCFC transfer policy! A scathing attack (on Huw Jenkins?) from Leighton James! on 12:39 - Sep 1 by whiterock

Well before that, its great when we are doing well but becomes an issue when the buffers come off

But we have signed Enner Valencia now Leighton mate ;

11.50am ;

http://www.swanseacity.net/error.aspx?aspxerrorpath=/news/article/2016-17/factfi

Oh, wait a minute, maybe not .......

8.57am ;

http://www.evertonfc.com/players/e/ev/enner-valencia

🙈🙈🙈🙈

Piss up, Brewery etc ......

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024