Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man City tickets 23:35 - Sep 3 with 2962 viewsraynor94

Went to purchase my ticket online tonight for the cup game, why on earth do you have to pay£2.50 to print a ticket off, it's only 50p more to have them posted

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Man City tickets on 23:38 - Sep 3 with 2950 viewsswanstillidai

Because we are not run by the fans any more you see.

We are merely an inconvenience 👍
Man City tickets on 23:54 - Sep 3 with 2910 viewsNeathJack

Why isn't it loaded onto your ST/JA card as originally promised when we switched to the scanning system?

Pretty much because they couldn't give a flying one about the fans any more and just want to milk every last penny.

In fact it even still says on the official site that cup games will be uploaded to your ST card http://www.swansrenew.co.uk/faqs

"What matches are included in the 2016/17 season ticket?
All home League matches of the 2016/17 campaign. For avoidance of doubt this excludes any home Cup fixtures. However, when you purchase a match ticket for a Cup fixture this will automatically be uploaded to your season ticket card. You will not receive a paper ticket."

Complete bunch of leaching amateurs.
Man City tickets on 23:59 - Sep 3 with 2901 viewsjacktar

Because Ticketmaster handle all the online ticketing for the club. £2.50 is their standard booking fee. I suppose we should be grateful that we can save 50p by printing off at home.
You could always call at the stadium and pick tickets up of course and save the booking fee.
Probably cost you more in petrol and your time though.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Man City tickets on 00:29 - Sep 4 with 2845 viewsswanstillidai

"I suppose we should be grateful that we can save 50p by printing off at home. "

I bet that's pretty much what was said in the board meeting when discussed.

Or more likely went along the lines of...
"The insignificant c*nts should be grateful they can save 50pence! They can spend it on spam or whatever it is that the scruffy plebs have for their tea nowadays.
Just try and keep them away from the stadium as much as necessary. F*ck knows what we'll all catch!"
Man City tickets on 00:32 - Sep 4 with 2840 viewsJethroJack

It doesn't excuse it, but its always been £2.50 to print off tickets booked on-line, not a new charge since the Americans arrived.
Man City tickets on 00:39 - Sep 4 with 2827 viewsNeathJack

Man City tickets on 00:32 - Sep 4 by JethroJack

It doesn't excuse it, but its always been £2.50 to print off tickets booked on-line, not a new charge since the Americans arrived.

That's not the point though.

The FAQ's state that cup games will be uploaded to Season Ticket cards therefore negating the need for any printing of any kind.
Man City tickets on 07:15 - Sep 4 with 2732 viewsJethroJack

Man City tickets on 00:39 - Sep 4 by NeathJack

That's not the point though.

The FAQ's state that cup games will be uploaded to Season Ticket cards therefore negating the need for any printing of any kind.

Ok sorry, didn't realise that, I'm a JA member but not a ST holder.
Man City tickets on 08:06 - Sep 4 with 2676 viewsJackfath

Mine arrived yesterday.

I opened the envelope to discover my ticket as well as someone else's. I paid £3 and will now spend some time to go to the office to return it.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

Man City tickets on 08:28 - Sep 4 with 2632 viewsSmellyplumz

Stop whinging and grow some balls mun, in Huw we trust, ect ect

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Man City tickets on 09:57 - Sep 4 with 2503 viewsJoe_bradshaw

You don't quite save 50p. You have to deduct the cost of your paper and printer ink.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Man City tickets on 10:08 - Sep 4 with 2476 viewsSmellyplumz

Man City tickets on 09:57 - Sep 4 by Joe_bradshaw

You don't quite save 50p. You have to deduct the cost of your paper and printer ink.

And what value on your time?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Man City tickets on 10:36 - Sep 4 with 2418 viewsItchySphincter

Man City tickets on 09:57 - Sep 4 by Joe_bradshaw

This is actually true - the tickets will print a mainly black background on A4 so if you print four tickets you'll be out of ink in no time.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2016 14:24]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Man City tickets on 11:22 - Sep 4 with 2368 viewsLoyal

Man City tickets on 08:06 - Sep 4 by Jackfath

Mine arrived yesterday.

I opened the envelope to discover my ticket as well as someone else's. I paid £3 and will now spend some time to go to the office to return it.

Charge them £2.50 plus admin cost.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Man City tickets on 11:23 - Sep 4 with 2361 viewsJackfath

Man City tickets on 11:22 - Sep 4 by Loyal

Charge them £2.50 plus admin cost.

Good idea.

I'll draw up an invoice and hand it over.

👍🏻

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Man City tickets on 14:33 - Sep 4 with 2199 viewsairedale

I tried to buy our seats online. With great difficulty I used the dark site the young coder had 'designed' and managed to get my ticket into the basket, but then gave the whole thing up after trying to book my partner's ticket, as I couldn't work out how to do it.
Man City tickets on 14:47 - Sep 4 with 2177 viewsDafyddHuw

To the OP. Don't just post it on here - write/phone the stadium, make a nuisance of yourself, aswk them how they justify it, just take up their time.4

After that write a letter to HJ marked "Private and Confidential". It'll force a minion to reply. Anything that takes up their time - it costs them money. See how they like it.
Man City tickets on 15:47 - Sep 4 with 2106 viewsLoyal

Man City tickets on 11:23 - Sep 4 by Jackfath

Good idea.

I'll draw up an invoice and hand it over.

👍🏻

And when they don't pay advise the credit agencies.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Man City tickets on 12:55 - Sep 5 with 1827 viewsswansea101

If you're that outraged then pop in your car or walk to the stadium like you used to do before you could buy online, queue up and pay for them minus charge....I'm sure some would then complain that there's too much of a queue then and how the ticket office isn't staffed correctly
Man City tickets on 13:05 - Sep 5 with 1803 viewsraynor94

Man City tickets on 12:55 - Sep 5 by swansea101

If you're that outraged then pop in your car or walk to the stadium like you used to do before you could buy online, queue up and pay for them minus charge....I'm sure some would then complain that there's too much of a queue then and how the ticket office isn't staffed correctly

Whooosh!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Man City tickets on 13:30 - Sep 5 with 1756 viewsSwanjaxs

Man City tickets on 00:32 - Sep 4 by JethroJack

Pretty much sure when they brought out the ""print at home" option it was free of charge.... might be wrong mind

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Man City tickets on 02:49 - Sep 6 with 1512 viewsJBT95

It's not worth printing it out at £2.50, cost you more than 50p in paper, ink, printer than to get them to send it to you.
Man City tickets on 14:45 - Sep 6 with 1408 viewsRuDeMan1970

I'm going for the cheapest option of the lot...by not bothering to go to the game. This really does go against the grain for me but my attitude at the moment is "why the feck should I give THEM another £20-odd of mine?" when the club's taking an ultra-conservative approach to spending on players needed to keep us in the PL.
I'm certainly no 'plastic' having been a fan for 38 years, an ST-holder for 31 of them and have managed (by shift-swapping / using up leave) to see every home league and cup game in the 14 years I've had to work shifts...until now.

..."who will guard the guards..?"

Man City tickets on 19:46 - Sep 6 with 1337 viewsNeathJack

Interesting that Man City fans do not have to pay a booking fee for online purchases.

http://www.mancity.com/news/tickets-and-travel/2016/09/06/swansea-v-city-efl-cup
Man City tickets on 00:56 - Sep 7 with 1219 viewsJethroJack

Man City tickets on 13:30 - Sep 5 by Swanjaxs

Pretty much sure when they brought out the ""print at home" option it was free of charge.... might be wrong mind

I think its always been £2.50 for print at home & £3 for mailing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024