Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask 20:02 - Sep 4 with 10739 viewscsf

So, even though I've been part of the forum for a good while, there's still lots of things i get puzzled over or don't know, so I thought I would put this up, so if you feel in the sAme boat you too can ask a question and if someone wants to answer they can.

I'll kick off.

Why does Wayne Kerr hate straight lines?
Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 21:08 - Sep 4 with 1367 viewsswanstillidai

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 21:06 - Sep 4 by Darran

Yes chance.

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 21:08 - Sep 4 with 1367 viewsJackfath

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 20:53 - Sep 4 by lifelong

Where is Chris with his very funny jokes.

He was a favourite of mine.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 21:10 - Sep 4 with 1359 viewsjesushchrist

Who has been the most offensive poster?
Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 21:13 - Sep 4 with 1346 viewsHighjack

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 21:03 - Sep 4 by swanstillidai

Hmmm, maybe. The jury is still out for me - very familiar posting style.

What other usernames did sham use once he came off the booze? I've been trying to rack my brain.

Withnail rings a bell. Wasn't he Comfortably Numb as well?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 21:14 - Sep 4 with 1340 viewsdickythorpe

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 21:10 - Sep 4 by jesushchrist

Oldjack by a country mile!!!!
Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 21:14 - Sep 4 with 1338 viewsHighjack

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 21:10 - Sep 4 by jesushchrist

Define 'offensive'?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 21:16 - Sep 4 with 1331 viewsswanstillidai

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 21:13 - Sep 4 by Highjack

Comfortably Numb. That's the one! Been doing my head in that has.
Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 21:24 - Sep 4 with 1311 viewsjesushchrist

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 21:14 - Sep 4 by Highjack

Define 'offensive'?

As in calling people see you next Tuesday, that type of offensive.!!
Login to get fewer ads

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 21:26 - Sep 4 with 1302 viewsswanjackal

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 21:24 - Sep 4 by jesushchrist

As in calling people see you next Tuesday, that type of offensive.!!

Synt?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 21:27 - Sep 4 with 1290 viewsDarran

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 21:13 - Sep 4 by Highjack

CM was Monty.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 21:28 - Sep 4 with 1291 viewsjesushchrist

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 21:26 - Sep 4 by swanjackal

Synt?

Yeah Synt.
Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 21:28 - Sep 4 with 1285 viewsDarran

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 21:00 - Sep 4 by dickythorpe

Hitman?

Still sucking off Monty probably.

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 21:34 - Sep 4 with 1268 viewsHighjack

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 21:28 - Sep 4 by Darran

Still sucking off Monty probably.

It's nice that Monty finally found someone to love.

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 21:34 - Sep 4 with 1267 viewsBigPhilG

I want to know who's considered to be the most mentally unhinged person ever to post on here. Is shaky in the running ?
Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 21:36 - Sep 4 with 1260 viewsHighjack

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 21:34 - Sep 4 by BigPhilG

I want to know who's considered to be the most mentally unhinged person ever to post on here. Is shaky in the running ?

That particular list would run into the hundreds.

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 21:36 - Sep 4 with 1163 viewsswanjackal

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 21:34 - Sep 4 by BigPhilG

Kiisgod......hands down. Not just here, but everywhere they did.....be it a parody, or not.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 21:37 - Sep 4 with 1161 viewsswanstillidai

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 21:27 - Sep 4 by Darran

CM was Monty.

How the hell do you remember all these names.??have you got a spreadsheet or something?

Who was Ephemeral Balconist then?
Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 21:42 - Sep 4 with 1140 viewsBigPhilG

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 21:36 - Sep 4 by Highjack

That particular list would run into the hundreds.

I'd love to see a top 10 list, I reckon Darran's list would be brilliant
Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 21:46 - Sep 4 with 1124 viewsepaul

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 20:46 - Sep 4 by Highjack

And Monty, Rodrigodetriano, Toulouse, Captain Sham the list is endless.

Was with Toulouse, Tuesday he's fine and back living over here

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 21:47 - Sep 4 with 1119 viewsDarran

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 21:37 - Sep 4 by swanstillidai

How the hell do you remember all these names.??have you got a spreadsheet or something?

Who was Ephemeral Balconist then?

Captain Sham and Phaedrus.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2016 21:48]

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 21:49 - Sep 4 with 1109 viewsDarran

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 21:42 - Sep 4 by BigPhilG

I'd love to see a top 10 list, I reckon Darran's list would be brilliant

I do a lot of listing Big Philip.

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 21:50 - Sep 4 with 1104 viewsswanstillidai

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 21:47 - Sep 4 by Darran

Captain Sham and Phaedrus.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2016 21:48]

👍

Great poster.

Let himself down getting himself wound up by Dimi, though. He used to play him like a puppet.
Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 21:56 - Sep 4 with 1086 viewsBigPhilG

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 21:49 - Sep 4 by Darran

I do a lot of listing Big Philip.

Come on my friend don't be shy. Who are the biggest nutters you've seen post on here. Surely Shaky makes it ?
Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 21:59 - Sep 4 with 1077 viewsJackfath

The board used to be brilliant. Friday nights were hilarious, raids on other boards. Then we became all premier league and suddenly one wasn't allowed to have fun on here any more.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 22:04 - Sep 4 with 1056 viewsDarran

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 21:56 - Sep 4 by BigPhilG

Come on my friend don't be shy. Who are the biggest nutters you've seen post on here. Surely Shaky makes it ?

I don't know about nutters but the funniest people are the ones I've me in real life,ECB for instance sent me a text earlier this evening and I cried laughing.

I always knew everyone hated him.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024