Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask 20:02 - Sep 4 with 10503 viewscsf

So, even though I've been part of the forum for a good while, there's still lots of things i get puzzled over or don't know, so I thought I would put this up, so if you feel in the sAme boat you too can ask a question and if someone wants to answer they can.

I'll kick off.

Why does Wayne Kerr hate straight lines?
Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 14:52 - Sep 5 with 1581 viewsmorningstar

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 22:53 - Sep 4 by exiledclaseboy

I think a few of us who were around back in the JA.net glory days will have vivid memories of hungover Saturday mornings re-reading the previous nights threads with one eye closed and toes tightly curled.

Simpler times.

I never used to log in until tea time on a Saturday. Once i hadn't received any texts saying "You offered so and so out last night and he wants to meet" I knew the coast was clear!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 14:58 - Sep 5 with 1562 viewsswanjackal

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 13:56 - Sep 5 by swanstillidai

We have so much in common - same birthdate, battles with alcoholism, posting shyte late at night...

An internet history cache that would see you beheaded in most Muslim countries?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 15:14 - Sep 5 with 1532 viewswaynekerr55

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 22:53 - Sep 4 by exiledclaseboy

I think a few of us who were around back in the JA.net glory days will have vivid memories of hungover Saturday mornings re-reading the previous nights threads with one eye closed and toes tightly curled.

Simpler times.

I remember posting from the States in 2006.

Good days!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 17:10 - Sep 5 with 1470 viewsWarwickHunt

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 15:14 - Sep 5 by waynekerr55

I remember posting from the States in 2006.

Good days!

From The States, to the states...
[Post edited 5 Sep 2016 17:10]
Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 13:07 - Oct 21 with 1239 viewsstonedroller

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 21:28 - Sep 4 by Darran

Still sucking off Monty probably.

*slurpppp

Hiya
Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 00:34 - Oct 22 with 1175 viewsLord_Bony

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 13:07 - Oct 21 by stonedroller

*slurpppp

Hiya

Welcome back my friend and keep that music coming down the pipe......

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 07:16 - Oct 22 with 1144 viewsstonedroller

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 00:34 - Oct 22 by Lord_Bony

Welcome back my friend and keep that music coming down the pipe......

That ship has sailed, I think I only did it cos I was high as a kite 24/7, I've passed the reign onto my son who's learning the ukulele, hopefully not smoking weed though lol
Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 09:41 - Oct 22 with 1115 viewsLord_Bony

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 07:16 - Oct 22 by stonedroller

That ship has sailed, I think I only did it cos I was high as a kite 24/7, I've passed the reign onto my son who's learning the ukulele, hopefully not smoking weed though lol

Shame.

Some good stuff on Sound cloud fair play...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Login to get fewer ads

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 09:45 - Oct 22 with 1108 viewsperchrockjack

Do wAynekerr and Warwick dress to the left

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 11:12 - Oct 22 with 1080 viewsswanjackal

Why do some posters, often when they have lost an argument/discussion,, or have shown themselves up in some way, accuse people they disagree with/have issues with, of posting as more than one account? Strange behaviour indeed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 11:44 - Oct 22 with 1074 viewsWarwickHunt

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 09:45 - Oct 22 by perchrockjack

Do wAynekerr and Warwick dress to the left

We've met, Richie - it should have been obvious...
Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 12:18 - Oct 22 with 1060 viewsperchrockjack

Yrs but all too briefly Philip.

You could be completely different in everyday life

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 17:10 - Oct 22 with 1030 viewsstonedroller

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 09:41 - Oct 22 by Lord_Bony

Shame.

Some good stuff on Sound cloud fair play...

I'll be honest, I cannot do it anymore without the weed, it's like a catalyst that helped me come up with half the nonsense that I did back then. That and cocaine
Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 22:52 - Oct 22 with 973 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 17:10 - Oct 22 by stonedroller

I'll be honest, I cannot do it anymore without the weed, it's like a catalyst that helped me come up with half the nonsense that I did back then. That and cocaine

You've got everything there but the fame and recognition lol

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 22:54 - Oct 22 with 972 viewsDarran

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 17:10 - Oct 22 by stonedroller

Light weight prick.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 08:56 - Oct 23 with 938 viewsstonedroller

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 22:54 - Oct 22 by Darran

Light weight prick.

You still on the brown Daz?
Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 12:20 - Oct 23 with 899 viewsDarran

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 08:56 - Oct 23 by stonedroller

You still on the brown Daz?

Night and day Scotty.

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 15:32 - Oct 23 with 868 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Regarding the OP -" Is there a thread that Darran won't crash???"

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 19:38 - Oct 23 with 834 viewsstonedroller

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 12:20 - Oct 23 by Darran

Night and day Scotty.

Good man, is oldjack dead yet?

Oh have there been any casualties on here since I've been gone?

*awaiting the flack if someone has kicked the bucket for being inconsiderate blah blah
Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 19:40 - Oct 23 with 831 viewsDarran

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 19:38 - Oct 23 by stonedroller

Good man, is oldjack dead yet?

Oh have there been any casualties on here since I've been gone?

*awaiting the flack if someone has kicked the bucket for being inconsiderate blah blah

No Oldjacks not dead yet he just looks dead

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 19:41 - Oct 23 with 827 viewsstonedroller

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 19:40 - Oct 23 by Darran

No Oldjacks not dead yet he just looks dead

Nothing's changed then
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024