Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ospreys 20:27 - Sep 18 with 9728 viewsSwan02

Great start to the season for the Ospreys.
Injuries seem to have dried up and the squad appears much stronger than last season.
Two hard games in Ireland next before Cardiff Blues visit the Liberty on Friday 7th October 7:35 ko.
Ospreys on 08:46 - Sep 23 with 1360 viewsSwan02

Big game tonight against Leinsterin Dublin.
Ospreys on 09:14 - Sep 23 with 1348 viewsSlugster664

Ospreys on 22:45 - Sep 21 by Dr_Winston

Not really bizarre. Most people in these parts couldn't care less about the Ospreys.

What a thick comment to make, but expected I suppose.

STID

Ospreys on 09:15 - Sep 23 with 1344 viewsSlugster664

Ospreys on 05:46 - Sep 23 by Loyal

Are their crowds above 2,500 yet ?

Average last season over 7k...so I think that's over 2500.

STID

Ospreys on 09:18 - Sep 23 with 1342 viewsDarran

Hopefully this is the beginning of the end and they'll f*ck off from the Liberty for good.

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/ospreys-premiership-select-to-play-b-i-c

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ospreys on 09:38 - Sep 23 with 1329 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Ospreys on 09:18 - Sep 23 by Darran

Hopefully this is the beginning of the end and they'll f*ck off from the Liberty for good.

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/ospreys-premiership-select-to-play-b-i-c

As this is a competition where the Ospreys side will be made up of players from the clubs concerned it's not the beginning of the end. It's not the Ospreys who play at the Liberty but a select team made up of players from the clubs that make up the region.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Ospreys on 09:41 - Sep 23 with 1324 viewsDarran

Ospreys on 09:38 - Sep 23 by Joe_bradshaw

As this is a competition where the Ospreys side will be made up of players from the clubs concerned it's not the beginning of the end. It's not the Ospreys who play at the Liberty but a select team made up of players from the clubs that make up the region.

Still it's a good idea.

Ospreys on 11:05 - Sep 23 with 1301 viewsLoyal

Ospreys on 09:15 - Sep 23 by Slugster664

Average last season over 7k...so I think that's over 2500.

I think this shows that rugby is once again the world game in the principality.
Superb news.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Ospreys on 11:08 - Sep 23 with 1298 viewsSlugster664

It would be a great idea if the Yanks bought the LS, offered the Os a substantial amount of money so they could redevelop SH (say 10-15m)then the Os could move...would be great for all concerned imo.

However, I'm happy for them to stay as it p1sses off so many of the cavemen on here (with rugby being the more popular game in Wales and all that)

STID

Login to get fewer ads

Ospreys on 11:09 - Sep 23 with 1295 viewsSlugster664

Ospreys on 11:05 - Sep 23 by Loyal

I think this shows that rugby is once again the world game in the principality.
Superb news.

It is.

STID

Ospreys on 12:55 - Sep 23 with 1260 viewsCopperJack

Ospreys on 11:08 - Sep 23 by Slugster664

It would be a great idea if the Yanks bought the LS, offered the Os a substantial amount of money so they could redevelop SH (say 10-15m)then the Os could move...would be great for all concerned imo.

However, I'm happy for them to stay as it p1sses off so many of the cavemen on here (with rugby being the more popular game in Wales and all that)

Agreed. Never understood the knuckle-dragging antipathy on here towards the Ospreys. It isn't our stadium, any more than it's theirs.

It's a council owned ground. Yes, they struggle for crowds, but everyone does. Even in the English Premiership, clubs like Gloucester/Bath only get about 13k and they don't have a Premier League football team to compete with (or three other clubs within a tiny radius).

Wanting them to fail seems the same as wanting any Swansea business to fail - surely we'd like to see any export from our city to thrive?

When they play in the European cup, they bring tourism etc, which is all good news. Would I like them to relocate to St Helens? Absolutely. Is it realistic? Sadly not.

There is minimal-to-no hospitality in the out-grounds, which is where they make the bulk of their money. If the Yanks want them gone, pay them to re-develop a ground. Otherwise, they'll be staying, end of.

Huge game tonight, hopefully make it 4 from 4.

Poll: The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why?

Ospreys on 16:23 - Sep 23 with 1239 viewsSwan02

Ospreys on 12:55 - Sep 23 by CopperJack

Agreed. Never understood the knuckle-dragging antipathy on here towards the Ospreys. It isn't our stadium, any more than it's theirs.

It's a council owned ground. Yes, they struggle for crowds, but everyone does. Even in the English Premiership, clubs like Gloucester/Bath only get about 13k and they don't have a Premier League football team to compete with (or three other clubs within a tiny radius).

Wanting them to fail seems the same as wanting any Swansea business to fail - surely we'd like to see any export from our city to thrive?

When they play in the European cup, they bring tourism etc, which is all good news. Would I like them to relocate to St Helens? Absolutely. Is it realistic? Sadly not.

There is minimal-to-no hospitality in the out-grounds, which is where they make the bulk of their money. If the Yanks want them gone, pay them to re-develop a ground. Otherwise, they'll be staying, end of.

Contacts indicate that the Americans wanting the Ospreys out is actually the complete opposite.
Their more than interested in developing their interests plus the whole swansea bay community area including infrastructure.
If true it's Great news
Ospreys on 17:19 - Sep 23 with 1221 viewsmax936

Pity you don't fukoff with your anti rugby bollocks that you're always so quick to spout.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Ospreys on 17:21 - Sep 23 with 1218 viewsmax936

Ospreys on 12:55 - Sep 23 by CopperJack

Great post.

Ospreys on 17:23 - Sep 23 with 1216 viewsmonmouth

It's the reserves Daz. Actually not even that. Don't get your bunting out yet.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ospreys on 17:24 - Sep 23 with 1215 viewsDarran

Ospreys on 17:19 - Sep 23 by max936

Pity you don't fukoff with your anti rugby bollocks that you're always so quick to spout.

Pity you just don't f*ck off full stop.

Ospreys on 17:33 - Sep 23 with 1075 viewsmax936

Ospreys on 17:24 - Sep 23 by Darran

Pity you just don't f*ck off full stop.

Put a crap trick cd on and pop some WIFI ear phones on and go out the garden and feed the birds, you'll feel much better about things then.

Ospreys on 17:33 - Sep 23 with 1075 viewsmonmouth

Ospreys on 17:21 - Sep 23 by max936

Great post.

They're finished anyway though Max, barring a miracle. They're in a shit league run by the Irish for the Irish and the Welsh international team is heading for a slump. If Wales football keep winning, we stay in the PL, and regions cant get into an Anglo/British league for the TV cash, Welsh rugby, and its regions have nowhere left to go.

Ospreys on 17:58 - Sep 23 with 1058 viewsSwan02

Ospreys on 17:33 - Sep 23 by monmouth

They're finished anyway though Max, barring a miracle. They're in a shit league run by the Irish for the Irish and the Welsh international team is heading for a slump. If Wales football keep winning, we stay in the PL, and regions cant get into an Anglo/British league for the TV cash, Welsh rugby, and its regions have nowhere left to go.

😃😃😃 hilarious.
Ospreys on 18:03 - Sep 23 with 1052 viewsraynor94

Ospreys on 17:58 - Sep 23 by Swan02

😃😃😃 hilarious.

But truthful, as was pointed out earlier in the thread, people in Swansea are just not interested in the Neath Ospreys

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Ospreys on 18:06 - Sep 23 with 1052 viewsmonmouth

Ospreys on 17:58 - Sep 23 by Swan02

😃😃😃 hilarious.

Really, lets have your view of the PrO' 12 then and its pathetic tv deal that sky want to drop already. And the players in waiting when the current Welsh crop pack it in. Hallam Amos? Tyler Morgan? Pwds Junior? Now that is hilarious.

Ospreys on 20:46 - Sep 23 with 1010 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

they great aint they

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Ospreys on 20:51 - Sep 23 with 1004 viewsDr_Winston

Great post.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Ospreys on 21:03 - Sep 23 with 995 viewsmax936

Ospreys on 20:51 - Sep 23 by Dr_Winston

Great post.

Another one to put a smile on your miserable anti rugby mushes the Ospreys are losing out in Leinster.

Just how the fuk Raynor classes them the Neath Ospreys fuknows Roger Blyth is heavily involved plus other Ex Whites and there's a fair few Swansea Rfc players in the squad, but it doesn't suit the argument though does it, its pathetic it really is ffs.

Ospreys on 21:03 - Sep 23 with 991 viewsraynor94

Ospreys on 20:46 - Sep 23 by oh_tommy_tommy

they great aint they

Yep, playing a blinder

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Ospreys on 21:05 - Sep 23 with 985 viewsmax936

Ospreys on 18:06 - Sep 23 by monmouth

Really, lets have your view of the PrO' 12 then and its pathetic tv deal that sky want to drop already. And the players in waiting when the current Welsh crop pack it in. Hallam Amos? Tyler Morgan? Pwds Junior? Now that is hilarious.

There's a great many more in Neath simply not interested either, the same can be said for Regional Rugby in general, but don't the facts spoil a good old moan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024