Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Open Message to the Players 11:35 - Sep 19 with 1651 viewslegoman

I travelled all day from home and back yesterday to watch the game at Southampton. I saw little that gave me much confidence for the rest of the season.

I expect you to start doing your jobs, for which you are being very handsomely paid, properly. I do not know whether some of you have issues with our manager, but you are contracted to carry out your role in exactly the same way as I am. If you do have an issue, deal with it in the dressing room or in training. Don't take your frustrations out on the pitch. You will be letting yourselves down as well as fans such as myself who spends his hard earned cash to watch you play.

Please take a look at yourselves and take a pride in your next game. I don't care if you are not good enough on any given day, but I do expect loyalty, passion and effort.

Thank you
[Post edited 19 Sep 2016 11:42]

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Open Message to the Players on 11:39 - Sep 19 with 1633 viewsA_Fans_Dad

+1000
Open Message to the Players on 12:02 - Sep 19 with 1533 viewsmonmouth

Open Letter From Player To Legoman

Thank you for your letter. I'm a little busy at the moment playing Golf, snooker, having a jump on my trophy WAG and getting down the bookies. I also have to count the £50,000 notes I got for sitting on the coach to Southampton and standing around onthe field yesterday (I really deserve more; maybe I'll get a move in January).

I'll get back to you when I'm less busy I promise. Would you like to buy my autograph?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Open Message to the Players on 12:15 - Sep 19 with 1472 viewsnierika

Open Message to the Players on 12:02 - Sep 19 by monmouth

Thank you for your letter. I'm a little busy at the moment playing Golf, snooker, having a jump on my trophy WAG and getting down the bookies. I also have to count the £50,000 notes I got for sitting on the coach to Southampton and standing around onthe field yesterday (I really deserve more; maybe I'll get a move in January).

I'll get back to you when I'm less busy I promise. Would you like to buy my autograph?

hahaha
Open Message to the Players on 12:16 - Sep 19 with 1465 viewsCooperman

Probable correction... "I also have to count the £50,000 notes I got for sitting on the plane to Southampton..."

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Open Message to the Players on 15:54 - Sep 19 with 1099 viewsDewi1jack

Excellent

Sad thing is, it's probably what the spoiled brats are thinking

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Open Message to the Players on 16:19 - Sep 19 with 1028 viewscockneyswan

I'm
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024