Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Borja or Llorente? 21:57 - Sep 21 with 9829 viewsbiggar

Hello all,
Not seen tonight's game but for those who have, who do you think will be leading the line when Borja is 100% fit??

I know he's had poor service but Llorente hasn't convinced me one bit.
Borja or Llorente? on 21:58 - Sep 21 with 5553 viewsdailew

Borja undoubtedly. More mobile. Better touch.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Borja or Llorente? on 21:58 - Sep 21 with 5548 viewsNeathJack

Even with the usual limited service tonight Borja looked 5 times the player Llorente is.

So expect Llorente to start on Sat.
Borja or Llorente? on 21:59 - Sep 21 with 5520 viewsdameedna

Is that a trick question? We need more then one striker.
Borja or Llorente? on 22:00 - Sep 21 with 5505 viewsspikeee

Based on how we finished it will be Barrow !
Borja or Llorente? on 22:01 - Sep 21 with 5495 viewsjack247

Llorente has had an absolutely thankless task. Borja had a bit more support tonight and looked a menace.

Not sure how you would do it without dropping Gylfi, or playing without wingers, but I'd like to see Borja playing behind Llorente. I'm sure they would bring out the best in each other and be a nightmare for defenders
[Post edited 21 Sep 2016 22:02]
Borja or Llorente? on 22:01 - Sep 21 with 5495 viewsRancid

BB even though I've hardly seen him.Llorente is only here for the money and hasn't the hunger Baston will have.He'll never be the better player but he does have something to prove unlike FL.
Borja or Llorente? on 22:04 - Sep 21 with 5450 viewsTheKirkyLife

Borja 100%
Borja or Llorente? on 23:04 - Sep 21 with 5167 viewsTaliesin

Both, with Siggy, Montero & Barrow providing the ammo.
Login to get fewer ads

Borja or Llorente? on 23:18 - Sep 21 with 5067 viewsGeoffThom

Borja was bought for the first 70 mins Llorente for the remaining mins so nothing to see here
Borja or Llorente? on 23:32 - Sep 21 with 5004 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Borja although I can't join his appreciation society yet.

I wasn't expecting too much in his first game and whilst he looks slightly better than Llorente I didn't see too much to get excited about either. Brushed aside by Kompany numerous times and should have scored but shot straight at the keeper in the first half. No point in judging him until Christmas and by then he'll certainly know how tough it is to play up top for this team.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Borja or Llorente? on 23:43 - Sep 21 with 4936 viewslifelong

BBC Sport reporting that Borja missed several chances this evening... I must have missed him missing them????.
Borja or Llorente? on 23:46 - Sep 21 with 4913 viewsJoe_bradshaw

He was holding his right calf and signalled to come off so I hope he's not hurt again.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Borja or Llorente? on 12:52 - Sep 22 with 4470 viewsperplex

Borja or Llorente? on 22:01 - Sep 21 by jack247

Llorente has had an absolutely thankless task. Borja had a bit more support tonight and looked a menace.

Not sure how you would do it without dropping Gylfi, or playing without wingers, but I'd like to see Borja playing behind Llorente. I'm sure they would bring out the best in each other and be a nightmare for defenders
[Post edited 21 Sep 2016 22:02]

Don`t agree the guy is washed up, he has no pace and no conviction and no bottle, he`s just happy with money, utter waste of money unfortunately .
Borja or Llorente? on 12:53 - Sep 22 with 4460 viewsshandyjack

Borja or Llorente? on 12:52 - Sep 22 by perplex

Don`t agree the guy is washed up, he has no pace and no conviction and no bottle, he`s just happy with money, utter waste of money unfortunately .

new player in a new league in a struggling team being written off after 5 games, deary me

Poll: Expectation for the season

Borja or Llorente? on 12:55 - Sep 22 with 4453 viewsLegend83

Borja or Llorente? on 23:32 - Sep 21 by Joe_bradshaw

Borja although I can't join his appreciation society yet.

I wasn't expecting too much in his first game and whilst he looks slightly better than Llorente I didn't see too much to get excited about either. Brushed aside by Kompany numerous times and should have scored but shot straight at the keeper in the first half. No point in judging him until Christmas and by then he'll certainly know how tough it is to play up top for this team.

Though I agree he didn't make a huge impression in his first game, it's a bit harsh to say he should have scored that chance when it was a snap shot and he only just got their ahead of the defender who was flying in to challenge - in that situation the best he could do was smash it and hope, there was no time for deftness.

And actually it was a brilliant reaction save.
Borja or Llorente? on 12:56 - Sep 22 with 4444 viewsTom1912

Borja or Llorente? on 23:43 - Sep 21 by lifelong

BBC Sport reporting that Borja missed several chances this evening... I must have missed him missing them????.

Bit harsh of the BBC to say he missed several chances and imply he was wasteful.From memory:

I He had a very good chance first half from a Caballero miskick that he would have likely scored from had he hit it a little to the left or right.

A bicycle kick from the edge of the area that would have been an unbelievable goal had he scored.

A shot from the corner of the penalty area where you could how he was trying to curl it in but he didn't quite get the connection right.
Borja or Llorente? on 12:59 - Sep 22 with 4422 viewsjack247

Borja or Llorente? on 12:52 - Sep 22 by perplex

He hasn't played that badly. He has just been completely isolated. He hasn't had any support at all. I really don't know what people expect
Borja or Llorente? on 13:28 - Sep 22 with 4350 viewsLegend83

Borja or Llorente? on 12:59 - Sep 22 by jack247

He hasn't played that badly. He has just been completely isolated. He hasn't had any support at all. I really don't know what people expect

He missed a chance against Burnley and didn't commit to a 50/50 with Schmeichael and he's a lost cause to most already.

Forget about him running good lines, pointing to where he wants it and being ignored. Forget about his nice touches, layoffs and give-and-go's where he never got the go. Forget about the fact there is never another Swans player within 20 yards of him.

Christ, he's been here 4 weeks, why isn't he the leagues top scorer mun?!
Borja or Llorente? on 18:02 - Sep 22 with 4130 viewsperplex

Borja or Llorente? on 12:53 - Sep 22 by shandyjack

new player in a new league in a struggling team being written off after 5 games, deary me

He has no pace the guy is two slow for Premier league football it does not matter how many games he plays, he`s to cumbersome and to slow, he was never the fastest granted so for someone like him to lose his pace mean`s he finished as a top class footballer we will be selling him on or getting rid of him by some other method by next season mark my words.
Borja or Llorente? on 18:08 - Sep 22 with 4110 viewsStarsky

Borja or Llorente? on 18:02 - Sep 22 by perplex

He has no pace the guy is two slow for Premier league football it does not matter how many games he plays, he`s to cumbersome and to slow, he was never the fastest granted so for someone like him to lose his pace mean`s he finished as a top class footballer we will be selling him on or getting rid of him by some other method by next season mark my words.

Maybe Guidolin's training methods aren't helping him to achieve Premier fitness

It's just the internet, init.

Borja or Llorente? on 18:15 - Sep 22 with 4096 viewsMurph75

Borja or Llorente? on 18:02 - Sep 22 by perplex

He's never had any pace so I can't see why this would be a problem now?

The lad has had no service whatsoever since he's been in the side. What's he supposed to do?
Borja or Llorente? on 18:29 - Sep 22 with 4074 viewsLoyal

Borja or Llorente? on 23:46 - Sep 21 by Joe_bradshaw

He was holding his right calf and signalled to come off so I hope he's not hurt again.

Out for 4 months apparently .....

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Borja or Llorente? on 18:30 - Sep 22 with 4071 viewsjack247

Borja or Llorente? on 18:15 - Sep 22 by Murph75

The lad has had no service whatsoever since he's been in the side. What's he supposed to do?

Absolutely. I have no idea how people can judge a lone front man who gets very little service or support.
Borja or Llorente? on 18:34 - Sep 22 with 4066 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Borja or Llorente? on 18:15 - Sep 22 by Murph75

He has had more Service than both Fer & Sigi who have both taken their chances and scored.
Fer 3 times.OK so one of the goals came from Llorente's attempt on goal.
Can you actually agrue with that?

He has also had more service than Fulton & McBurnie who both scored against Peterborough.

It is about taking what chances you do have and up till now he has not managed to do so, mostly due to inaccuracy and slowness. Maybe he will come good and score as many as Gomis per season.

Let's see if Borja manages to score any goals in 5 games.
Borja or Llorente? on 18:34 - Sep 22 with 4064 viewsFireboy

Borja or Llorente? on 18:29 - Sep 22 by Loyal

Out for 4 months apparently .....

Who is?

Llorente or Baston?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024