Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dear God and people worry about football 21:59 - Sep 22 with 3203 viewsDarran

This is f*cking horrendous.

https://www.gofundme.com/curlycarsfund

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Dear God and people worry about football on 22:10 - Sep 22 with 2224 viewslifelong

It's awful.
What winds me up is why these drugs aren't readily available in cases such as this?
Dear God and people worry about football on 22:14 - Sep 22 with 2207 viewsDarran

Dear God and people worry about football on 22:10 - Sep 22 by lifelong

It's awful.
What winds me up is why these drugs aren't readily available in cases such as this?

C*nts in WAG are too busy hiring private jets to the football is part of it.

As I just said on Twitter Freya Bevan started school last week if it was down to WAG she wouldn't have.

Dear God and people worry about football on 22:17 - Sep 22 with 2195 viewsLohengrin

It makes my blood boil that she has to do this sort of thing in order to fund life saving treatment. What are we paying tax and NI for if not to provide assistance in situations like this for people exactly like Carolyn?

F****n' ridiculous!!
[Post edited 23 Sep 2016 7:49]

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Dear God and people worry about football on 22:29 - Sep 22 with 2148 viewsmax936

Dear God and people worry about football on 22:17 - Sep 22 by Lohengrin

It makes my blood boil that she has to do this sort of thing in order to fund life saving treatment. What are we paying tax and NI for if not to provide assistance in situations like this for people exactly like Carolyn?

F****n' ridiculous!!

My mate had a Heart attack last Tuesday, the Paramedic turned up and phoned for an emergency Ambulance, operator told him that there was none available, to which the paramedic replied this patient has got to go to Hospital now, so she managed to re-direct one from Gorseinon, he'd been lying in his garden for over an hour until it arrived, thankfully they got him to Morriston where they took him straight into Theatre to have a Stent fitted unbelievable.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Dear God and people worry about football on 22:34 - Sep 22 with 2126 viewsmax936

Truly shocking Daz, the NHS is getting worse, you've got to wonder if the money spent on the new waiting area at Morriston is a total waste of money, plus the ridiculous money spent and the ever growing Administration costs in the NHS, Doctors are more like accountants than Doctors these days they've got account for every penny a Doctor told me that.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Dear God and people worry about football on 00:06 - Sep 23 with 2038 viewsJack_Meoff

Dear God and people worry about football on 22:17 - Sep 22 by Lohengrin

F****n' ridiculous!!

Well we have to service our criminally contrived national 'debt', and also PFI's, private NHS contracts, school academies, and any other scams to place taxes into private hands, which is the sole purpose of government. Feel free to add the many I've missed.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2016 0:06]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Dear God and people worry about football on 00:12 - Sep 23 with 2022 viewsLord_Bony

Why are the pharmaceutical companies,especially the American ones who have a monopoly, allowed to charge so much for their drugs? should be some legislation against this.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Dear God and people worry about football on 00:14 - Sep 23 with 2016 viewsJack_Meoff

Dear God and people worry about football on 00:12 - Sep 23 by Lord_Bony

Why are the pharmaceutical companies,especially the American ones who have a monopoly, allowed to charge so much for their drugs? should be some legislation against this.

The answer lies in your post mate.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Login to get fewer ads

Dear God and people worry about football on 00:17 - Sep 23 with 2011 viewsLord_Bony

Monopoly? I hate that word.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Dear God and people worry about football on 00:22 - Sep 23 with 1999 viewsDyfnant

Dear God and people worry about football on 00:12 - Sep 23 by Lord_Bony

The legislation should t be against what they can charge but should stop foreign companies buying up British drug companies, meaning a reduction in competition.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Dear God and people worry about football on 00:23 - Sep 23 with 1994 viewsJack_Meoff

Dear God and people worry about football on 00:17 - Sep 23 by Lord_Bony

Monopoly? I hate that word.

Well you don't have to be an expert at Cleudo to work out the crime scene...

Dear God and people worry about football on 12:15 - Sep 23 with 1865 viewsDarran

Dear God and people worry about football (n/t) on 12:22 - Sep 23 with 1848 viewsSenhin

[Post edited 23 Sep 2016 12:23]

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Dear God and people worry about football on 12:23 - Sep 23 with 1848 viewsSenhin

If the NHS is already struggling and these drugs cost 150k for one person, it should be obvious why they aren't readily available.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Dear God and people worry about football on 12:25 - Sep 23 with 1837 viewsDarran

Dear God and people worry about football on 12:23 - Sep 23 by Senhin

If the NHS is already struggling and these drugs cost 150k for one person, it should be obvious why they aren't readily available.

The NHS is struggling in Wales because there's a pack of c*nts in the WAG in charge of it.

Dear God and people worry about football on 12:38 - Sep 23 with 1813 viewsperchrockjack

Particuarly poignant post for us.

It's what s happening though.

Plenty of billionaires could divert unneeded wealth into this field.

Pray this girl makes it

She will

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Dear God and people worry about football on 12:38 - Sep 23 with 1813 viewsLohengrin

Either that page isn't working properly, Daz, or I've just done it twice and donated £200?

If the mistake is mine it's without doubt one of the better ones I've made along the way.

Dear God and people worry about football on 12:39 - Sep 23 with 1807 viewsDarran

Dear God and people worry about football on 12:38 - Sep 23 by perchrockjack

Pray this girl makes it

She will

Great post.

Dear God and people worry about football on 12:40 - Sep 23 with 1802 viewsDarran

Dear God and people worry about football on 12:38 - Sep 23 by Lohengrin

Either that page isn't working properly, Daz, or I've just done it twice and donated £200?

If the mistake is mine it's without doubt one of the better ones I've made along the way.

Well done.

Dear God and people worry about football on 12:41 - Sep 23 with 1795 viewsDarran

On a side note Gos was in the well known local band The Karrots.

Dear God and people worry about football on 20:25 - Sep 23 with 1652 viewsJack_Meoff

Dear God and people worry about football on 12:38 - Sep 23 by perchrockjack

Pray this girl makes it

She will

Fair play that's a top post sir

Donated and bumped...

Dear God and people worry about football on 23:54 - Sep 23 with 1547 viewsCatullus

We've all been conned by capitalism. We were told competition would mean lower prices and that wealth would trickle down.
Well when a nationally funded health service can't afford the treatment but a premier league footballer earns enough in ONE WEEK to pay for it, does anybody really believe the government/system is working for us plebs?
Because I guarantee if it was someone rich and/or famous the money for this treatment would be found, never mind if that person could afford it themselves. And if old Carwyn Jones needed it, he'd get it too.

It's absolutely criminal.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Dear God and people worry about football on 00:19 - Sep 24 with 1528 viewsLohengrin

Dear God and people worry about football on 23:54 - Sep 23 by Catullus

We've all been conned by capitalism. We were told competition would mean lower prices and that wealth would trickle down.
Well when a nationally funded health service can't afford the treatment but a premier league footballer earns enough in ONE WEEK to pay for it, does anybody really believe the government/system is working for us plebs?
Because I guarantee if it was someone rich and/or famous the money for this treatment would be found, never mind if that person could afford it themselves. And if old Carwyn Jones needed it, he'd get it too.

It's absolutely criminal.

As we sit here the cost of giving life-saving treatment to a Mother of two young children comes at a fraction, a fraction of the cost of dropping a bomb over some Arab shithole. You and I are the people who pay, where would you prefer your money be spent?

Dear God and people worry about football on 00:47 - Sep 24 with 1511 viewsJack_Meoff

Dear God and people worry about football on 00:19 - Sep 24 by Lohengrin

As we sit here the cost of giving life-saving treatment to a Mother of two young children comes at a fraction, a fraction of the cost of dropping a bomb over some Arab shithole. You and I are the people who pay, where would you prefer your money be spent?

The powers that be are only concerned about the profit involved in dropping said bombs, and as there's no profit in said mother's example, then there's no concern.

We have zero say in how our tax money is spent,

Theft, theft and more theft.

Dear God and people worry about football on 01:02 - Sep 24 with 1503 viewsLohengrin

Dear God and people worry about football on 00:47 - Sep 24 by Jack_Meoff

The powers that be are only concerned about the profit involved in dropping said bombs, and as there's no profit in said mother's example, then there's no concern.

We have zero say in how our tax money is spent,

Theft, theft and more theft.

"Freedom for Britain, death to traitors." I'm far from convinced that assassin is mad at all.

We are being systematically f****d over at every turn.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024