Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has Franco done his press conference yet ? 18:46 - Sep 23 with 1269 viewsOldjack

Can't find it

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Has Franco done his press conference yet ? on 18:48 - Sep 23 with 1257 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

He's a not very happy witha situation and a macc heater city are a good team

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Has Franco done his press conference yet ? on 18:48 - Sep 23 with 1253 viewsDarran

They showed some of it on the Welsh news Alan so yes.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Has Franco done his press conference yet ? on 18:51 - Sep 23 with 1234 viewsraynor94

The only thing on BBC Wales tonight, is Giggsy is going to be our new boss

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Has Franco done his press conference yet ? on 18:53 - Sep 23 with 1222 viewsNeathJack

Nothing on the OS or on the Youtube channel

[Post edited 23 Sep 2016 18:53]
Has Franco done his press conference yet ? on 18:53 - Sep 23 with 1222 viewsOldjack

Has Franco done his press conference yet ? on 18:48 - Sep 23 by oh_tommy_tommy

He's a not very happy witha situation and a macc heater city are a good team

they're all good teams especially the ones that that beat us ,and only he can change the situation we're in ,Attack Attack Attack and fear no fuker
job done !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Has Franco done his press conference yet ? on 18:54 - Sep 23 with 1209 viewsJackfath

Has Franco done his press conference yet ? on 18:51 - Sep 23 by raynor94

The only thing on BBC Wales tonight, is Giggsy is going to be our new boss

I was flabbergasted to see that. It's downright disrespectful towards the current manager, especially when they state there's no position available but Giggs would be interested. So would tens of other ex footballers and managers.

At least all those that gave him a standing ovation will be gossiping about it tomorrow.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

N/A. on 18:54 - Sep 23 with 1207 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 1:34]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Has Franco done his press conference yet ? on 18:55 - Sep 23 with 1190 viewsDarran

They showed a bit on ITV Wales news.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Has Franco done his press conference yet ? on 18:57 - Sep 23 with 1173 viewsSwanseaTID

I think they tied it in with the presser after the game on Wednesday.
Has Franco done his press conference yet ? on 19:02 - Sep 23 with 1153 viewsSwanjaxs

To be honest they could play Guidolin's press conference from before the Burnley game every Friday and I don't think anyone would notice....😴😴😴😴😴

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Has Franco done his press conference yet ? on 19:03 - Sep 23 with 1145 viewsNeiltheTaylor

He has resigned as coach and declared himself El Caudillo

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Has Franco done his press conference yet ? on 19:37 - Sep 23 with 1033 viewsjacabertawe

Has Franco done his press conference yet ? on 18:54 - Sep 23 by Jackfath

I was flabbergasted to see that. It's downright disrespectful towards the current manager, especially when they state there's no position available but Giggs would be interested. So would tens of other ex footballers and managers.

At least all those that gave him a standing ovation will be gossiping about it tomorrow.

Agreed. For what it is worth, I have submitted a complaint to the BBC over its sensationalist, inaccurate and disrespectful (to FG) "reporting".

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Has Franco done his press conference yet ? on 19:42 - Sep 23 with 1008 viewslonglostjack

Agree - bloody disrespectful ! There are only a few journalists who really make it. Those are the clever ones who dig deep for a story and do their profession proud. The rest are just part of the rat pack who are either brown nosing their editors, dreaming of a job in corporate PR or ghost writing to make a few bucks based on their contacts.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2016 19:45]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Has Franco done his press conference yet ? on 19:51 - Sep 23 with 971 viewsWxmJax

Well Cardiff are bottom and would be 3 points adrift if that Blackburn player hadn't scored 2 own goals when they played them so of course it's going to be deflected on to us.

Cannot think of any other manager coming under this much scrutiny so far and we're still 15th. Bournemouth, Stoke and West Ham spent more and are below us, but hey, when we beat one of these top teams it will be because 'they' played badly.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Has Franco done his press conference yet ? on 19:57 - Sep 23 with 947 viewsSwanjaxs

Has Franco done his press conference yet ? on 19:51 - Sep 23 by WxmJax

Well Cardiff are bottom and would be 3 points adrift if that Blackburn player hadn't scored 2 own goals when they played them so of course it's going to be deflected on to us.

Cannot think of any other manager coming under this much scrutiny so far and we're still 15th. Bournemouth, Stoke and West Ham spent more and are below us, but hey, when we beat one of these top teams it will be because 'they' played badly.

Totally disrespectful!! Won't be long before someone starts a "who wants Giggs as manager" poll.....
[Post edited 23 Sep 2016 19:58]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Has Franco done his press conference yet ? on 19:22 - Sep 26 with 547 viewsjacabertawe

Again, for what is is worth, the BBC's generic response to my complaint:
"Thank you for your message regarding our Wales Today item.

I was sorry to hear that you were unhappy with their report about Swansea City FC. Please be assured that I’ve ensured the programme’s editorial team and senior BBC Wales News and BBC Wales Sport management are aware of your comments.

All feedback, be it positive or negative is always appreciated as it helps us review our content and make decisions about how we discuss similar subjects in the future.

Thank you again for contacting us,"

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024