Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dale Pembrokeshire. 20:28 - Sep 23 with 1632 viewsmorningstar

My step daughter is doing a half marathon down there on Sunday, I've checked the distance and driving times, and it says it will take her about an hour and a half to get there. I can't see it myself as although i haven't been down there for some time, i remember the roads were pretty bad for someone who doesn't know them well. Anyone know the route who can advise on 'real' driving times?
[Post edited 23 Sep 2016 21:47]

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Dale Pembrockshire. on 20:49 - Sep 25 with 362 viewsmonmouth

Dale Pembrockshire. on 16:37 - Sep 24 by BlasterJack

I'm doing the FoD tomorrow. Any recommendations for a bit of food afterwards?

Sorry mate just seen this. Greyhound is nice near usk but that;s no good to you now...:)

Hope you didn't suffer as much as me. Slowest ever time for me in 35 years. Couldn't get going.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Dale Pembrockshire. on 16:48 - Sep 26 with 305 viewsBlasterJack

Dale Pembrockshire. on 20:49 - Sep 25 by monmouth

Sorry mate just seen this. Greyhound is nice near usk but that;s no good to you now...:)

Hope you didn't suffer as much as me. Slowest ever time for me in 35 years. Couldn't get going.

No worries :)

Tough little course not helped by the fact I had done 20 miles the day before!

Settled for a bacon bap and a cup of coffee while I waited for Mrs Blasterjack to finish.

Nice route I must admit and am temped to go back for the Spring one which is a bit easier by all accounts.

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024