Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party 13:43 - Sep 24 with 4047 viewstrampie

All Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party which means most of their MP's should be expelled along with the right wingers that have infiltrated the party over the decades.
If they don't expel the Red Tories and continue with their right wing policies then Labour should change their name to the 'New Conservative' party as to not confuse the public that have limited interest in politics.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 13:51 - Sep 24 with 1695 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Groundhog day

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 13:53 - Sep 24 with 1693 viewsDr_Winston

Parklife.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 13:54 - Sep 24 with 1691 viewsJack_Meoff

Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 13:51 - Sep 24 by NeiltheTaylor

Groundhog day

It's almost like the party has been infiltrated by Neoliberals in order to facilitate the ongoing theft...

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 13:56 - Sep 24 with 1685 viewsacejack3065

People like you make me happy trampie because however shit my party is, I know that plaid will never have it in them to sweep us away while it is stocked by complete f**king morons like you.
Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 13:58 - Sep 24 with 1676 viewsJack_Meoff

Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 13:56 - Sep 24 by acejack3065

People like you make me happy trampie because however shit my party is, I know that plaid will never have it in them to sweep us away while it is stocked by complete f**king morons like you.

Blimey. You should get off the fence mate!

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 14:30 - Sep 24 with 1641 viewsHighjack

The left just love democracy. If they aren't crying for referendums to be ignored they are screaming for elected MPs to be "expelled".

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 15:48 - Sep 24 with 1597 viewsCatullus

Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 14:30 - Sep 24 by Highjack

The left just love democracy. If they aren't crying for referendums to be ignored they are screaming for elected MPs to be "expelled".

On that first point, Labours now losing leadership hopeful Owen Smith,he is a disgrace and even worse he's Welsh. And hasn't he changed his tune now he's lost, calling for unity and togetherness? He'll be in the shadow cabinet if Corbyn asks him, which he probably won't.

The truth about our two main politcal parties is, neither of them are what they claim to be. And hardly any of our politicians believe in anything really, besides feathering their own nests. They'd all sell their principles for the next step up the ladder.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 20:27 - Sep 24 with 1523 viewsLohengrin

Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 13:56 - Sep 24 by acejack3065

My old next-door-neighbour as I was growing up was a Plaid activist, Ace. He was an Oxford graduate, a retired schoolmaster, a veteran of The Great War and a scholar in every sense of the word. Truth be told I idolised him as a child.

If he were here now, Ace, he would tell you that he became active in politics to oppose everything that Tramp upholds. If you think that Labour's sands have shifted beneath your young feet imagine how he would feel!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Login to get fewer ads

Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 20:32 - Sep 24 with 1507 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Well done to Jezza by the way

A true labour man

Let's hope all the toys are back in the pram and they get on with fighting the torys

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 20:46 - Sep 24 with 1493 viewsDr_Winston

Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 20:32 - Sep 24 by oh_tommy_tommy

A true labour man

Let's hope all the toys are back in the pram and they get on with fighting the torys

Given his mates I'd expect most "true Labour men" to spit at the c*nt in the street to be honest.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 20:46 - Sep 24 with 1491 viewsLohengrin

Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 20:32 - Sep 24 by oh_tommy_tommy

A true labour man

Remind me, Tom, what industry or trade has this "true labour man" worked in?

" ...get on with fighting the Tories" Do you honestly think that they are the only foe the true sons of this island have?

Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 20:50 - Sep 24 with 1477 viewsBanosswan

Trampy is just upset because glynneath have been getting their arses handed to them recently.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 22:05 - Sep 24 with 1440 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 20:46 - Sep 24 by Lohengrin

Remind me, Tom, what industry or trade has this "true labour man" worked in?

" ...get on with fighting the Tories" Do you honestly think that they are the only foe the true sons of this island have?

He was a trade unionist Loh

But you already knew that didn't you .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 22:56 - Sep 24 with 1417 viewsLohengrin

Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 22:05 - Sep 24 by oh_tommy_tommy

He was a trade unionist Loh

But you already knew that didn't you .

As I understand it full-time, not as a lay official in the workplace. The working life is something he has regarded from the detatched position of one whose bread and butter has never been dependent upon his own exertion.

His experience, in short, is not unlike that of David Attenborough shadowing a bird colony. An ancillary, an adjunct.

Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 23:11 - Sep 24 with 1399 viewsbuilthjack

Well done Jezza.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 09:58 - Sep 25 with 1311 viewsjohnlangy

Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 15:48 - Sep 24 by Catullus

On that first point, Labours now losing leadership hopeful Owen Smith,he is a disgrace and even worse he's Welsh. And hasn't he changed his tune now he's lost, calling for unity and togetherness? He'll be in the shadow cabinet if Corbyn asks him, which he probably won't.

The truth about our two main politcal parties is, neither of them are what they claim to be. And hardly any of our politicians believe in anything really, besides feathering their own nests. They'd all sell their principles for the next step up the ladder.

Well, as far as my very limited knowledge of Jeremy Corbyn goes i'm pretty certain that he's not a politician who doesn't believe in anything. He also doesn't 'feather his own nest' and he doesn't sell his principles for the next step up the ladder.

Whether you agree with his beliefs or not, wouldn't it be nice if ALL politicians stuck to their beliefs. We've been complaining for decades that politicians are just as you describe in your last two sentences and praying that we get ones that stick to their beliefs. Then, when one comes along who does exactly that we slag him off even more.
Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 10:00 - Sep 25 with 1307 viewscontroversial_jack

Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 09:58 - Sep 25 by johnlangy

Well, as far as my very limited knowledge of Jeremy Corbyn goes i'm pretty certain that he's not a politician who doesn't believe in anything. He also doesn't 'feather his own nest' and he doesn't sell his principles for the next step up the ladder.

Whether you agree with his beliefs or not, wouldn't it be nice if ALL politicians stuck to their beliefs. We've been complaining for decades that politicians are just as you describe in your last two sentences and praying that we get ones that stick to their beliefs. Then, when one comes along who does exactly that we slag him off even more.

Good post!
Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 11:18 - Sep 25 with 1274 viewsexiledclaseboy

Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 14:30 - Sep 24 by Highjack

I'm not sure you understand how this works. They'll still be elected MPs if they're expelled from the party.

Poll: Tory leader

Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 11:53 - Sep 25 with 1251 viewsWingstandwood

Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 09:58 - Sep 25 by johnlangy

Top post! Take Nia Griffith M.P? The very Nia Griffith that resigned from Corbyn's shadow cabinet i.e. the Angela Eagle supporting Nia Griffith that latter changed her mind and went on to support Owen Smith..... that latter changed her mind about serving in a Corbyn cabinet and is now open to reinstatement. What a woman of rock-solid principles/integrity hey!

So there you have it, Nia Griffith the epitome of a careerist-politician more terrified of deselection and a gravy train derailment than she ever would her voters and constituency.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-37456735

Argus!

Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 12:00 - Sep 25 with 1243 viewspikeypaul

Corbyn is a joke,90% of the electorate know it the other 10% support him knowing full well he will never be in a posistion to put in place any of his policies and at the same time watching over the total destruction of the Labour Party and ensuring a Conservative government for the next 25 years.
The saying cutting their nose off to spite their face has never been more appropriate.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 12:09 - Sep 25 with 1228 viewstrampie

What if there was a politician out there that lives in the same ordinary street they were brought up in, that has done many proper ordinary jobs, that catches the bus to work [upgraded to the train I here these days], turns down pay rises in solidarity with other workers, that has used the freedom of information act to expose financial excesses of people in power, a politician that was in the front line of various protests on the street, I wonder if such a politician exists ?, a politician that was apparently influenced by a great thinker is there someone out there like that ?

Oh wait a minute .......... hmm, doesn't the lovely Leanne fit that bill.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2016 12:13]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 12:10 - Sep 25 with 1228 viewsJack_Meoff

Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 12:00 - Sep 25 by pikeypaul

Corbyn is a joke,90% of the electorate know it the other 10% support him knowing full well he will never be in a posistion to put in place any of his policies and at the same time watching over the total destruction of the Labour Party and ensuring a Conservative government for the next 25 years.
The saying cutting their nose off to spite their face has never been more appropriate.

The 'electorate' are a bunch of gullible half-wits who believe any old fanny they're told by the media.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2016 12:10]

Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 15:13 - Sep 25 with 1166 viewsHighjack

Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 11:18 - Sep 25 by exiledclaseboy

I'm not sure you understand how this works. They'll still be elected MPs if they're expelled from the party.

Clearly, but I'm sure even you are aware that they were elected to represent their constituency under the labour flag. If they all get expelled from the party then labour are sticking a big two fingers up at the people who elected them.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 15:16 - Sep 25 with 1161 viewsblueytheblue

Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 12:10 - Sep 25 by Jack_Meoff

The 'electorate' are a bunch of gullible half-wits who believe any old fanny they're told by the media.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2016 12:10]

Well, Labour's strategy seems to be to get any old tosh out via social media for those gullible half-wits.

If even gullible half-wits can see through Corbyn...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 15:23 - Sep 25 with 1148 viewsexiledclaseboy

Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 15:13 - Sep 25 by Highjack

Clearly, but I'm sure even you are aware that they were elected to represent their constituency under the labour flag. If they all get expelled from the party then labour are sticking a big two fingers up at the people who elected them.

But the Labour flag they were elected under is a totally different one to what the party now is and will further become now that Corbyn is firmly ensconced.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2016 15:24]

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024