Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party 13:43 - Sep 24 with 4058 viewstrampie

All Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party which means most of their MP's should be expelled along with the right wingers that have infiltrated the party over the decades.
If they don't expel the Red Tories and continue with their right wing policies then Labour should change their name to the 'New Conservative' party as to not confuse the public that have limited interest in politics.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 16:47 - Sep 28 with 432 viewsnice_to_michu

Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 16:26 - Sep 28 by skippyjack

Whoever pays extortionate sums into the kitty gets a biased review.. no secret..

Right, so the Welsh govt. paid "extortionate sums" and got a biased review? Given that the Welsh govt. expenditure is all on public record it should be very easy for someone of your calibre to show the world how this corruption unfolded, shouldn't it?

Also, did we out bid the Tory-led Westminster govt. to get this review? That's another remarkable chapter in this story.
Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 16:49 - Sep 28 with 430 viewsblueytheblue

Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 15:10 - Sep 28 by nice_to_michu

Which institutions are you referring to that are "Labour run"? If you're referring to the NHS in Walesbeing Labour-run, the OECD has already said that there is no discernible difference between Englabd, Scotland or Wales in terms of health?

Aren't mortality rates in hospitals higher in Wales though?

Can recall the loathsome Polly Toynbee trying to defend that stat with the ridiculous claim people died in hospital due to Wales having no hospices!

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 16:53 - Sep 28 with 430 viewsLohengrin

Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 16:35 - Sep 28 by oh_tommy_tommy

Great speech by jezza today

Some great policies & mandates

He was interviewed on the radio in work last night, Tom. The conversation was steered around to the bombings in Syria when in amongst all the usual patter about his desire for peace ... you've heard the line umpteen times... out of the blue he came up with "let's not forget ISIS are the victims in much of this."

I looked across at my mate and he just laughed. What other response is there?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 16:58 - Sep 28 with 424 viewsskippyjack

Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 16:47 - Sep 28 by nice_to_michu

Right, so the Welsh govt. paid "extortionate sums" and got a biased review? Given that the Welsh govt. expenditure is all on public record it should be very easy for someone of your calibre to show the world how this corruption unfolded, shouldn't it?

Also, did we out bid the Tory-led Westminster govt. to get this review? That's another remarkable chapter in this story.

Look.. I'll leave it to you.. it's clear you need to learn a bit more.

But maybe you're a part of the whole shenanigans and are unaware of the implications.

But then again.. you're infused in a bubble of arrogant self assurance.. maybe you're unable to see the wood for the trees.

But the education institutions in Wales.. moulds an ardent.. unshakable indoctrination process, that will not allow your mind to bypass certain boundaries within it's walls of information.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 17:01 - Sep 28 with 419 viewspikeypaul

Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 12:43 - Sep 28 by skippyjack

The Labour party will cease to exist in a few years.. The security concerns within the confines of the whole system is corrupt.. they're so inadequate it's beyond help.

In fact.. I fear for the whole country of Wales..

It's only time before it splits into little pieces,in fact it's already started,Corbyn thinking he is bigger than the party is going to be the final nail in the coffin,and even his supporters know this deep down but keep quite Prefering to be part of the latest albeit here today gone tomorrow trendy gang.
Let's see where Corbyn and momentum are in 10 years time.
The SDP and the Gang of Four had big ideas but we're very quickly wiped out,Corbyn is in for the same fate.
I am looking forward to that day.
ps just heard on the radio Jezza has told his party to prepare for government fecking deluded or what.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 17:05 - Sep 28 with 417 viewsnice_to_michu

Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 16:58 - Sep 28 by skippyjack

But maybe you're a part of the whole shenanigans and are unaware of the implications.

But then again.. you're infused in a bubble of arrogant self assurance.. maybe you're unable to see the wood for the trees.

But the education institutions in Wales.. moulds an ardent.. unshakable indoctrination process, that will not allow your mind to bypass certain boundaries within it's walls of information.

I'm always open to learning. Don't resort to critiquing my character or intelligence, I'm not interested what you think I am or anything like that. Let's stay on topic.

So can you show me, clearly, where the Welsh govt paid the OECD for their biased report.

If you're going to make the claim you ought to back it up.

And no, I don't work for the Welsh govt. nor do I work in the public sector.
Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 17:07 - Sep 28 with 415 viewsnice_to_michu

Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 17:01 - Sep 28 by pikeypaul

It's only time before it splits into little pieces,in fact it's already started,Corbyn thinking he is bigger than the party is going to be the final nail in the coffin,and even his supporters know this deep down but keep quite Prefering to be part of the latest albeit here today gone tomorrow trendy gang.
Let's see where Corbyn and momentum are in 10 years time.
The SDP and the Gang of Four had big ideas but we're very quickly wiped out,Corbyn is in for the same fate.
I am looking forward to that day.
ps just heard on the radio Jezza has told his party to prepare for government fecking deluded or what.

Yep, I agree that Corbyn is deluded.
Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 17:10 - Sep 28 with 409 viewsskippyjack

Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 16:53 - Sep 28 by Lohengrin

He was interviewed on the radio in work last night, Tom. The conversation was steered around to the bombings in Syria when in amongst all the usual patter about his desire for peace ... you've heard the line umpteen times... out of the blue he came up with "let's not forget ISIS are the victims in much of this."

He will not get into power.. too much of a security risk.. for this reason alone.

But the Corbynites will follow him down a blind alley.. and will therefore be on the countries security system for generations.. just like the past 200 years of the surveillance operation this country has been carrying out.

These days.. especially with the camera's ability to monitor movements on planets one million miles away.. it's highly likely someone on this planet is able to watch you take a sh*t.. never mind the time travellers.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Login to get fewer ads

Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 17:16 - Sep 28 with 398 viewspikeypaul

He won't get into power because the public know he's a terrorist loving shite who would bankrupt the country.

But saying that if he walked through Neath with a Labour rosette on and waving an ISIS flag the locals would still vote for him.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2016 17:19]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 17:16 - Sep 28 with 397 viewswaynekerr55

Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 16:38 - Sep 28 by Lohengrin

"atvthecsame"

It's a magical incantation from The Arabian Nights, I believe. Say it three times whilst rubbing a bottle and a Genie appears.

Wearing a crown paints Liverpool Jersey?

*Sorry Perch me ol' China, had to take that one. I can change it to a Swans DP kit if you wish

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 17:24 - Sep 28 with 378 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 16:53 - Sep 28 by Lohengrin

He said that really ?

I havnt heard that today ,surely it would be plastered on the press if he did ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 17:29 - Sep 28 with 366 viewsFlashberryjack

Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 17:16 - Sep 28 by pikeypaul

He won't get into power because the public know he's a terrorist loving shite who would bankrupt the country.

But saying that if he walked through Neath with a Labour rosette on and waving an ISIS flag the locals would still vote for him.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2016 17:19]

That isn't far off being correct........Sadly

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 17:38 - Sep 28 with 354 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Big challenge for Corbyn is breaking the learned habit of some critics moaning about literally everything he does even if it’s actually fine

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 17:55 - Sep 28 with 343 viewsnice_to_michu

Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 16:58 - Sep 28 by skippyjack

Crickets....
Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 18:50 - Sep 28 with 313 viewsWingstandwood

Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 17:05 - Sep 28 by nice_to_michu

I'm always open to learning. Don't resort to critiquing my character or intelligence, I'm not interested what you think I am or anything like that. Let's stay on topic.

So can you show me, clearly, where the Welsh govt paid the OECD for their biased report.

If you're going to make the claim you ought to back it up.

And no, I don't work for the Welsh govt. nor do I work in the public sector.

Remember you and me are but a pair of irrelevant nobodies on here! A pair of bottom-feeders when it comes to comparing our intelligence with other posters on both this thread topic and forum.

The only reason why we've gotten away with it for so long is because we both use spell-checkers and Google's magnificent search engine. Like you!..... I also love to throw in the occasional clever sounding word or two also. 'Critiquing'? That's a new word to me so?....I have done a dictionary check and decided to add it to my 'armoury'.

I can't get over how we've gotten away with it for so long. We have so much in common despite our differences of opinion. I bet you'd be an absolute dab-hand with a rotabroach.

Argus!

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:17 - Sep 28 with 297 viewsnice_to_michu

Red Tories should be expelled from the Labour party on 18:50 - Sep 28 by Wingstandwood

Remember you and me are but a pair of irrelevant nobodies on here! A pair of bottom-feeders when it comes to comparing our intelligence with other posters on both this thread topic and forum.

The only reason why we've gotten away with it for so long is because we both use spell-checkers and Google's magnificent search engine. Like you!..... I also love to throw in the occasional clever sounding word or two also. 'Critiquing'? That's a new word to me so?....I have done a dictionary check and decided to add it to my 'armoury'.

I can't get over how we've gotten away with it for so long. We have so much in common despite our differences of opinion. I bet you'd be an absolute dab-hand with a rotabroach.

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:22 - Sep 28 with 292 viewsnice_to_michu

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:17 - Sep 28 by nice_to_michu

You've made this point before.

Next.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024