Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
An excellent match 17:45 - Sep 24 with 2807 viewsJackfath

Thoroughly enjoyed that although the result isn't what I wanted. Nevertheless a great performance by the players, they were commited and fully wanted to succeed. You can't ask for more than that.

I'll wait to pass judgement on Mr Swarbrick and his pelanty decision.

If we put that same effort and commitment into other games we will beat the "lesser" teams this season.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

An excellent match on 20:39 - Sep 24 with 772 viewsbuilthjack

Got back to Builth, called in the choppy, and a dozen or so Man City fans were in there. They were impressed with us, reckon we are a mid table team. They also said they were lucky to get the penalty.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

An excellent match on 21:22 - Sep 24 with 708 views3swan

Very good performance by the team Obviously there were mistakes but we were playing a multi £m team, and matched them for large periods of the game.
Let's hope the confidence even in defeat can be the start of our season.
Never a penalty even after seeing it again.
An excellent match on 21:45 - Sep 24 with 662 viewsPacemaker

Apart from the referees performance I thoroughly enjoyed the game and it reminded me of the Man Utd game we lost by a similar scoreline but we were so much better than the result.

If we put that effort in for every other game we will be fine, if we go down then so what we have had a crack. That's all I want, just do our best.

As a side note I was in the west stand today, I have never sat there before, row Z gives an excellent view and the majority of fans tried to join in with the east stand, the drum and chants were loud and clear.

But as Jackfath has pointed out in the past people leaving today at 80 minutes with children. I wanted to ring social services its fecking abuse stay till the end you never know what might occur.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

An excellent match on 21:53 - Sep 24 with 634 viewscontroversial_jack

An excellent match on 21:45 - Sep 24 by Pacemaker

Apart from the referees performance I thoroughly enjoyed the game and it reminded me of the Man Utd game we lost by a similar scoreline but we were so much better than the result.

If we put that effort in for every other game we will be fine, if we go down then so what we have had a crack. That's all I want, just do our best.

As a side note I was in the west stand today, I have never sat there before, row Z gives an excellent view and the majority of fans tried to join in with the east stand, the drum and chants were loud and clear.

But as Jackfath has pointed out in the past people leaving today at 80 minutes with children. I wanted to ring social services its fecking abuse stay till the end you never know what might occur.

What occurred?
An excellent match on 22:04 - Sep 24 with 606 viewsPacemaker

An excellent match on 21:53 - Sep 24 by controversial_jack

What occurred?

Feck off you Kent, you are one of the most pathetic posters on this forum.

None taken obviously.

An excellent match on 22:08 - Sep 24 with 583 viewsDarran

An excellent match on 22:04 - Sep 24 by Pacemaker

Feck off you Kent, you are one of the most pathetic posters on this forum.

None taken obviously.

I couldn't agree more.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

An excellent match on 22:26 - Sep 24 with 550 viewsPacemaker

An excellent match on 22:08 - Sep 24 by Darran

I couldn't agree more.

Darren I took the seat of a guy I respect enormously who has been a season ticket holder since the 1950's. A real tough Royal Marine who has been suffering with a really serious illness without complaint. I gave my seat in the East to my nephew who has been struggling to sit with my family for years.

He had a brilliant day and really enjoyed our performance so when I see this smart Alec knob Contreversial Jack gob off about crap as always it really does annoy me.

I have seen some crap with the Swans over the years, today was not one of them and tonight to sit next to a terminally ill guy and talk about the game that means so much to him and has done for longer than many have been alive was a pleasure.

Planet Swans is a little bit of heaven occupied by some angels but a few Devils as well, it's the idiots I could do without.

An excellent match on 22:29 - Sep 24 with 539 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

An excellent match on 18:53 - Sep 24 by Gowerjack

I thought it an enjoyable match.

The penalty decion in Man City's favour was poor.

Some observations....

Fernandes will find it difficult to get his place back
Llorente took his goal well
Cork makes too many mistakes
Borja looks a handful
We rely far to much on the old guard
FG delayed far to long in making the substitutions we were crying out for the outlet that Barrows pace provides
The scoreline flatters Man City

If we play like that moving forward we may just escape the drop

Agree

Never a penalty
FG takes to long to make his subs , he seems to wait until the opposition score.
Borja needs to start
We need more pace in the team

Disagree

The score line didn't flatter man city

They missed some right sitters

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Login to get fewer ads

An excellent match on 22:32 - Sep 24 with 526 viewsPacemaker

An excellent match on 22:29 - Sep 24 by oh_tommy_tommy

Agree

Never a penalty
FG takes to long to make his subs , he seems to wait until the opposition score.
Borja needs to start
We need more pace in the team

Disagree

The score line didn't flatter man city

They missed some right sitters

Painful but probably more accurate than many of us would say.

I still think we deserved a point.

An excellent match on 22:34 - Sep 24 with 514 viewsDarran

An excellent match on 22:26 - Sep 24 by Pacemaker

Darren I took the seat of a guy I respect enormously who has been a season ticket holder since the 1950's. A real tough Royal Marine who has been suffering with a really serious illness without complaint. I gave my seat in the East to my nephew who has been struggling to sit with my family for years.

He had a brilliant day and really enjoyed our performance so when I see this smart Alec knob Contreversial Jack gob off about crap as always it really does annoy me.

I have seen some crap with the Swans over the years, today was not one of them and tonight to sit next to a terminally ill guy and talk about the game that means so much to him and has done for longer than many have been alive was a pleasure.

Planet Swans is a little bit of heaven occupied by some angels but a few Devils as well, it's the idiots I could do without.

Absolutely mate I'm with you all the way.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

An excellent match on 22:36 - Sep 24 with 508 viewsraynor94

An excellent match on 22:26 - Sep 24 by Pacemaker

I doff my cap to you Sir what a superb post, such a shame Controversial had to shove his unwanted beak in

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

An excellent match on 23:17 - Sep 24 with 455 viewsmonmouth

An excellent match on 22:36 - Sep 24 by raynor94

I doff my cap to you Sir what a superb post, such a shame Controversial had to shove his unwanted beak in

What annoys me is, he's not even controversial. Just stupid.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

An excellent match on 23:41 - Sep 24 with 425 viewsBrynmill_Jack

An excellent match on 18:53 - Sep 24 by Gowerjack

I thought it an enjoyable match.

The penalty decion in Man City's favour was poor.

Some observations....

Fernandes will find it difficult to get his place back
Llorente took his goal well
Cork makes too many mistakes
Borja looks a handful
We rely far to much on the old guard
FG delayed far to long in making the substitutions we were crying out for the outlet that Barrows pace provides
The scoreline flatters Man City

If we play like that moving forward we may just escape the drop

Also the midfield axis of Cork/Fer/Siggy should never play again (without Leon being in the team). Fair play to Guidolin, he accomodated both of them further forward and some of our attacking play was fantastic.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024