Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Montero. 20:09 - Sep 24 with 808 viewslifelong

I thought the game was screaming out for him to come on in the second half at 1-1.
Montero. on 20:10 - Sep 24 with 802 viewsJackBaston

Him or Mo or both
Montero. on 20:13 - Sep 24 with 775 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Agree, along with Mo.
Montero. on 20:13 - Sep 24 with 774 viewsGriffting

It was - not only because we needed abit of impetus, but because if things got tight for the keeper or a man city player while we were pressing them the ball to Sagna was always on. He pretty much camped in our half most of the game. It would have been beneficial to bring someone like Montero on to drop him back 20 yards and give him something to think about. I get why he plays siggy on the left, he doesn't trust Montero or barrow to press with the rest of the team but I think montero could have been good today to counter man city.
Montero. on 20:17 - Sep 24 with 742 viewsstid

Has to start.
Montero. on 20:25 - Sep 24 with 705 viewstomdickharry

Okay the Ref changed the game,but how many times have we seen half time used as a staging post to introduce effective change to a team who are matching their highly talented opponents. Guido should have brought on Montero with the instructions to run at their left at every opportunity,didn't happen an opportunity lost,even when Barrow was introduced should have been on the left with the same instructions.
Montero. on 20:28 - Sep 24 with 689 viewsstid

Montero. on 20:25 - Sep 24 by tomdickharry

Okay the Ref changed the game,but how many times have we seen half time used as a staging post to introduce effective change to a team who are matching their highly talented opponents. Guido should have brought on Montero with the instructions to run at their left at every opportunity,didn't happen an opportunity lost,even when Barrow was introduced should have been on the left with the same instructions.

That would be positive football....Something FG doesn't do
Montero. on 20:33 - Sep 24 with 660 viewsjack247

We either have that type of passing football, or Montero and Barrow. Not sure which would be better to be honest, especially with Llorente in the box. We can't have both though.
Montero. on 20:36 - Sep 24 with 641 viewssherpajacob

Naughton was causing them problems down the left, think what Jeff would have done.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Login to get fewer ads

Montero. on 21:01 - Sep 24 with 590 viewsmonmouth

On the whole I would have preferred Montero to Barrow today.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Montero. on 21:11 - Sep 24 with 541 viewscontroversial_jack

Montero. on 21:01 - Sep 24 by monmouth

On the whole I would have preferred Montero to Barrow today.

Yeah!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024