Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wiggins and TUE 09:45 - Sep 25 with 10071 viewsshandyjack

Are you happy with his response on the Andrew Marr show today. Seems a bit iffy to me that his Asthma requires this injection before 3 Grand Tours
[Post edited 25 Sep 2016 9:46]

Poll: Expectation for the season

Wiggins and TUE on 19:14 - Sep 26 with 1981 viewsdickythorpe

They should give his knighthood to Mo Farah
Wiggins and TUE on 19:36 - Sep 26 with 1956 viewsDarran

Wiggins and TUE on 19:14 - Sep 26 by dickythorpe

They should give his knighthood to Mo Farah

He's not British.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Wiggins and TUE on 19:40 - Sep 26 with 1954 viewsexiledclaseboy

Wiggins and TUE on 19:36 - Sep 26 by Darran

He's not British.

Neither is Bob Geldof or Terry Wogan. Or Viv Richards and Garry Sobers.

Oh yeah, yes he is.

Poll: Tory leader

Wiggins and TUE on 19:46 - Sep 26 with 1946 viewsdickythorpe

I tell you what it's easy to pick on an individual cyclist, the real drug problem is in the team sports.
Wiggins and TUE on 19:47 - Sep 26 with 1944 viewsDarran

Wiggins and TUE on 19:40 - Sep 26 by exiledclaseboy

Neither is Bob Geldof or Terry Wogan. Or Viv Richards and Garry Sobers.

Oh yeah, yes he is.

I wondered who'd be the first to bite and it was you cockface.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Wiggins and TUE on 20:50 - Sep 26 with 1905 viewsWingstandwood

Quote : "Wiggins is odds-on favourite for the BBC Sports Personality of the Year award, but his victory in this summer's Tour was dogged by innuendo that his dominant performance, and that of his team, Team Sky, must be shaped by drug use, something he has repeatedly and passionately denied. Calling his accusers "w#nkers" — not for the first time — Wiggins describes the corrosive legacy of Armstrong, newly stripped of his seven Tour wins because of his endemic, team-wide doping regime. "It wasn't a surprise," Wiggins says of the report that damned the Texan. "The anger is more: I've got to pick up the pieces. He's still a multimillionaire, and he's not here to answer the questions. I can't not answer them because I've got to go and race next year, and I hate talking about it".

Well I guess he is going to hate talking about stuff like that a lot more from now on?

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2012/nov/02/bradley-wiggins-fatherhood-tax

Argus!

Wiggins and TUE on 21:04 - Sep 26 with 1895 viewsblueytheblue

It's a valid point.

Froome released a fair bit of data.

French TV channel ripped into it as proof he was cheating; the power output was incredible!

Problem was, it was perfectly valid data, independently verified as such.

Armstrong led a culture of bullying and abuse to maintain his fairy story; cancer survivor dominates tour, how amazing, right? Made him a fair bit of money. His consistent denials now mean that anyone clean will always be regarded as a liar and cheat.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Wiggins and TUE on 11:58 - Oct 9 with 1815 viewstrampie

Wiggins and TUE on 19:06 - Sep 26 by Wingstandwood

http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/latest-news/tom-dumoulin-says-bradley-wiggin

The guy's reputation is in complete and utter tatters!

East German cyclists have been hugely successful in recent Olympics, oh me bad, I mean British cyclists, so easy to get mixed up.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Login to get fewer ads

Wiggins and TUE on 08:41 - Mar 5 with 1567 viewstrampie

There is a lot of very naive people about.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Wiggins and TUE on 10:49 - Mar 5 with 1529 viewsAguycalledJack

Somebody will correct me if I’m wrong, but my understanding is wiggins has done nothing illegal and has not cheated? He has not broken the rules of the sport?
Wiggins and TUE on 11:15 - Mar 5 with 1515 viewsBarrySwan

Wiggins and TUE on 12:23 - Sep 25 by trampie

Brit Nats are very uncomfortable with it but some people are equating GB's current success with the sporting success of the old East Germany, just saying like.

Thank goodness the Welsh nats sporting heroes wouldn't stoop to those depths.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/othersports/article-3130530/Welsh-weightlifter-
Wiggins and TUE on 15:29 - Mar 5 with 1467 viewsFieryJack

Never trust a bloke with sideburns that long.
Wiggins and TUE on 15:32 - Mar 5 with 1462 viewsFieryJack

Peter Wyngarde, too.

Well dodgy. Think he raced around on a bike as well, in between stage(d) appearances.
Wiggins and TUE on 18:48 - Mar 5 with 1419 viewsWingstandwood

Love it when someone comes out with a load of out and out reality and commonsense! Like the individual who commented on the lunchtime news..... i.e. if someone is that ill why is that someone taking part in one of the most extreme of endurance/cardiovascular sports in the first place?

It's the equivalent of a claustrophobic taking up cave diving!

Argus!

Wiggins and TUE on 18:53 - Mar 5 with 1413 viewsDr_Winston

Wiggins and TUE on 10:49 - Mar 5 by AguycalledJack

Somebody will correct me if I’m wrong, but my understanding is wiggins has done nothing illegal and has not cheated? He has not broken the rules of the sport?

They've bent them with extreme predjudice I'd say.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Wiggins and TUE on 20:49 - Mar 5 with 1361 viewsTheFranchise

Wiggins and TUE on 18:53 - Mar 5 by Dr_Winston

exactly the same as every other athlete in the world. Why politicians are getting involved, I have no idea.
Wiggins and TUE on 20:51 - Mar 5 with 1353 viewsDr_Winston

Wiggins and TUE on 20:49 - Mar 5 by TheFranchise

exactly the same as every other athlete in the world. Why politicians are getting involved, I have no idea.

Because it makes them feel important.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Wiggins and TUE on 21:05 - Mar 5 with 1338 viewsexiledclaseboy

Wiggins and TUE on 20:51 - Mar 5 by Dr_Winston

Because it makes them feel important.

And many of these sports receive public money.

Poll: Tory leader

Wiggins and TUE on 21:06 - Mar 5 with 1338 viewstrampie

Wiggins and TUE on 20:49 - Mar 5 by TheFranchise

Because it reflects badly on the country, everybody around the World is rolling their eyes and shaking their head at British cycling, what is going on stands out like a sore thumb and is embarrassing .

Wiggins and TUE on 22:44 - Mar 5 with 1322 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Just saw Wiggins on the tv beig grilled by a reporter on the news- reminded me of Garry Monk. Well dodgy

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Wiggins and TUE on 23:31 - Mar 5 with 1302 viewstheloneranger

70 percent of Norwegian medals in Olympic skiing events were won by athletes diagnosed with asthma. 🤔🤔

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Wiggins and TUE on 09:28 - Mar 6 with 1236 viewsmike1

It amazes me that so many asthmatics are good cyclists! Has anyone thought about going through the medical records and seeing when they were actually diagnosed with this condition. Was it well before or after they became elite in their sport?.
Wiggins and TUE on 12:01 - Mar 6 with 1192 viewsWingstandwood

Wiggins and TUE on 23:31 - Mar 5 by theloneranger

70 percent of Norwegian medals in Olympic skiing events were won by athletes diagnosed with asthma. 🤔🤔

Aye, its rotten to the core. Ban TUE rules and intervention, even if a competitor is genuine, he or she then gets a significant advantage over the competing opponent. Level playing field = NOT!

Argus!

Wiggins and TUE on 12:02 - Mar 6 with 1190 viewsWingstandwood

Wiggins and TUE on 09:28 - Mar 6 by mike1

It amazes me that so many asthmatics are good cyclists! Has anyone thought about going through the medical records and seeing when they were actually diagnosed with this condition. Was it well before or after they became elite in their sport?.

There was a guy on ITV earlier today that absolutely rubbished Wiggins recent defence and (amongst other stuff!) came out with yet more common sense opinion. The guy said that the dosage Wiggins was receiving was 40 mg's, apparently that is mega-dosage, end of scale, upper limit stuff. The gist? At that amount?.... A dosage like that is designated and prescribed for severe asthmatics only......And?......People whom are meant to be that ill would be the least likely to be capable of taking part in extreme elite level endurance sport(s). Add to that other stuff e.g. the timing in which Wiggins received his (*cough, cough, cough*) 'treatment' i.e. just before a major race!

And still? The show still gave some general public members opinion and contribution that Wiggins should be innocent until proven guilty.

Argus!

Wiggins and TUE on 12:35 - Mar 6 with 1172 viewsAguycalledJack

Wiggins and TUE on 18:53 - Mar 5 by Dr_Winston

So not broken them then.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024