Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chris Wathan getting subtlety threatened on Twitter by a Swans fan 15:35 - Sep 25 with 2684 viewsDarran

I won't say who he's being threatened by but he's from Aberdare,is banned from here and his usernane was taken from a Stone Roses album.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Chris Wathan getting subtlety threatened on Twitter by a Swans fan on 15:39 - Sep 25 with 2655 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Why has he threatened him?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Chris Wathan getting subtlety threatened on Twitter by a Swans fan on 15:40 - Sep 25 with 2637 viewsDarran

Chris Wathan getting subtlety threatened on Twitter by a Swans fan on 15:39 - Sep 25 by NeiltheTaylor

Why has he threatened him?

Basically for writing nasty stories about Swansea.

Chris Wathan getting subtlety threatened on Twitter by a Swans fan on 15:42 - Sep 25 with 2621 viewsNeiltheTaylor

What's he going to do to him?

Chris Wathan getting subtlety threatened on Twitter by a Swans fan on 15:44 - Sep 25 with 2612 viewsDarran

Chris Wathan getting subtlety threatened on Twitter by a Swans fan on 15:42 - Sep 25 by NeiltheTaylor

What's he going to do to him?

No idea yet but he's told him Swans fans won't forget and he knows that he lives in Newport.

Chris Wathan getting subtlety threatened on Twitter by a Swans fan on 16:03 - Sep 25 with 2512 viewsNeiltheTaylor

"He knows he lives in Newport"

Hahaha

Chris Wathan getting subtlety threatened on Twitter by a Swans fan on 16:04 - Sep 25 with 2499 viewsDarran

Chris Wathan getting subtlety threatened on Twitter by a Swans fan on 16:03 - Sep 25 by NeiltheTaylor

"He knows he lives in Newport"

Hahaha

Barmy c*nt he is.

Chris Wathan getting subtlety threatened on Twitter by a Swans fan on 16:10 - Sep 25 with 2451 viewsblueytheblue

Wathan's a shit "journalist" but he's dealing with it pretty well.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Chris Wathan getting subtlety threatened on Twitter by a Swans fan on 18:06 - Sep 25 with 2098 viewsLoyal

Chris Wathan getting subtlety threatened on Twitter by a Swans fan on 16:10 - Sep 25 by blueytheblue

Wathan's a shit "journalist" but he's dealing with it pretty well.

I would imagine the coppers will as well. Three year ban for online discrepancies these days that are football related.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Chris Wathan getting subtlety threatened on Twitter by a Swans fan on 20:27 - Sep 25 with 1761 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Maybe Wathan can do an article on the time the Twitter user (if it's the same one you mean) demanded a meeting with Dineen to represent fans, got one, had his belly tickled and came back all coy and purring about his new pal.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2016 20:29]

Chris Wathan getting subtlety threatened on Twitter by a Swans fan on 10:48 - Sep 26 with 1326 viewswhiterock

Is this guy a bully then?
Chris Wathan getting subtlety threatened on Twitter by a Swans fan on 13:17 - Sep 26 with 1129 viewsSwanjaxs

What a silly billy.... if correct said person should expect a coppers knock very soon 😮😮😮

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Chris Wathan getting subtlety threatened on Twitter by a Swans fan on 13:46 - Sep 26 with 1042 viewsLeonisGod

Wathan's got a point - thinking this is some coordinated plot by Moralee is being a tad paranoid (and I've been as guilty as anyone).
Chris Wathan getting subtlety threatened on Twitter by a Swans fan on 13:47 - Sep 26 with 1039 viewsbuilthjack

He dislikes Watham almost as much as he dislikes you

Total knob though

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Chris Wathan getting subtlety threatened on Twitter by a Swans fan on 14:22 - Sep 26 with 952 viewsUxbridge

Chris Wathan getting subtlety threatened on Twitter by a Swans fan on 13:46 - Sep 26 by LeonisGod

Wathan's got a point - thinking this is some coordinated plot by Moralee is being a tad paranoid (and I've been as guilty as anyone).

I would tend to agree.

I wouldn't dream of arguing that Moralee has, and is, feeding him gossip however it wasn't Moralee who was personally writing his articles for him when the American Purchase came to light last season.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024