Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Trust getting freebies (again) 19:10 - Sep 25 with 10799 viewsDarran

I see the Trust Board getting pelters on the Trust Facebook page once again with Tony Pettys old bum chum Tony Davies accusing them of getting freebies.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2016 19:20]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 20:43 - Sep 25 with 1372 viewsmonmouth

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 20:38 - Sep 25 by Darran

Exactly,look I'm not going to lie Phil is a personal friend of mine,a man that works away from home with a lovely wife and two beautiful daughters that has to juggle what he does in his personal life with his Swans/Trust life.

I don't feel sorry for the tw*t though I f*cking admire him!!!

Where does he live? No reason.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 20:44 - Sep 25 with 1369 viewsDarran

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 20:43 - Sep 25 by monmouth

Where does he live? No reason.

His wife won't tell me.

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 20:48 - Sep 25 with 1349 viewsFlashberryjack

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 20:38 - Sep 25 by morningstar

So if this takeover goes wrong, and we get relegated. Who will pick up the pieces when the yanks have bailed out? Just because the trust has been shafted, it doesn't mean that they are no longer in a position to represent the clubs best interests.

If they can't do f*ck all now as the second largest shareholder, what makes you think they can do anything when we are relegated, and the yanks f*ck off, which unfortunately is inevitable.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 20:53 - Sep 25 with 1333 viewsDarran

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 20:48 - Sep 25 by Flashberryjack

If they can't do f*ck all now as the second largest shareholder, what makes you think they can do anything when we are relegated, and the yanks f*ck off, which unfortunately is inevitable.

Stick with them Flash.

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 20:57 - Sep 25 with 1312 viewsmorningstar

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 20:48 - Sep 25 by Flashberryjack

Erm, because if it got to that stage the trust would possibly be the only ones left who give a sh1t?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 20:58 - Sep 25 with 1310 viewsDr_Winston

The Trust are struggling now because they got royally f*cked over by the likes of Jenkins, Dineen and Morgan. They were behind in the battle before anyone bothered to tell them there was a battle on. Never forget that.

Anyone abusing them for doing the best they can under circumstances like that isn't worth engaging with, and I'll give the FB mods credit for allowing them to continue doing so.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 21:03 - Sep 25 with 1278 viewsFlashberryjack

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 20:53 - Sep 25 by Darran

Stick with them Flash.

I'm sorry mate but the word "TRUST" has gone out of the window.

I'm not slagging them off because I really don't know what they do behind closed doors, but on the one occasion I've tried to contact them, they didn't even have the decency to reply to my email..

Hello

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 21:05 - Sep 25 with 1274 viewsPhil_S

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 21:03 - Sep 25 by Flashberryjack

I'm sorry mate but the word "TRUST" has gone out of the window.

I'm not slagging them off because I really don't know what they do behind closed doors, but on the one occasion I've tried to contact them, they didn't even have the decency to reply to my email..

What did it say and where did you send the email?
Login to get fewer ads

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 21:06 - Sep 25 with 1266 viewsharryhpalmer

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 20:32 - Sep 25 by Loyal

The point was they are getting freebies when they are not ?
Hence his response regards his ticket.

I'd be happy for the Trust to use some of their funds to sue any of the pricks casting unfounded allegations against the Trust board, or at the very least get a solicitors letter off to them.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 21:07 - Sep 25 with 1265 viewsPhil_S

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 20:58 - Sep 25 by Dr_Winston

The Trust are struggling now because they got royally f*cked over by the likes of Jenkins, Dineen and Morgan. They were behind in the battle before anyone bothered to tell them there was a battle on. Never forget that.

Anyone abusing them for doing the best they can under circumstances like that isn't worth engaging with, and I'll give the FB mods credit for allowing them to continue doing so.

Which just highlights that for some it is about personal vendettas driven by their ability to post on a website rather than anything of general substance (some comments are valid)

One spent about three hours one day hurling abuse and criticism at board members on the facebook group and then sent us all friend requests
The Trust getting freebies (again) on 21:08 - Sep 25 with 1246 viewsPhil_S

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 20:30 - Sep 25 by Flashberryjack

Phil it's not about how much you pay for your ST, and you know that.........It's just that people see he trust as a guard dog without any[t teeth.

The OP was referring to freebies that others had suggested that we received

As for being without teeth - we were placed in a position (as we have stated) by people wanting to cash in where we were playing catch up. The fact that we have made that catch up (just about) in around 5 months is some achievement considering it took the sellers a year to get their own house in order

And yet it remains us that is at fault in the eyes of others
The Trust getting freebies (again) on 21:20 - Sep 25 with 1198 viewsFlashberryjack

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 21:08 - Sep 25 by Phil_S

The OP was referring to freebies that others had suggested that we received

As for being without teeth - we were placed in a position (as we have stated) by people wanting to cash in where we were playing catch up. The fact that we have made that catch up (just about) in around 5 months is some achievement considering it took the sellers a year to get their own house in order

And yet it remains us that is at fault in the eyes of others

I never said anything was the trusts fault, but it does seem odd that , even though the trust holds the second largest amount of shares, a minor shareholder such as Leigh Dineen has a far louder and more influential voice in the clubs affairs.

Hello

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 21:25 - Sep 25 with 1155 viewsPhil_S

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 21:20 - Sep 25 by Flashberryjack

I never said anything was the trusts fault, but it does seem odd that , even though the trust holds the second largest amount of shares, a minor shareholder such as Leigh Dineen has a far louder and more influential voice in the clubs affairs.

Being a full time club employee (with a very nice salary) will assist that one along the road.

Some would claim that between him and HJ they ran the club

I don't believe that LD has any more influential voice than the Trust, however when you add his voice to those of others, the amount of shares becomes somewhat irrelevant
The Trust getting freebies (again) on 21:26 - Sep 25 with 1149 viewsDarran

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 21:20 - Sep 25 by Flashberryjack

Leigh Dineen has never had a far louder and more influential voice in the clubs affairs on his own.

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 21:33 - Sep 25 with 1114 viewsFlashberryjack

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 21:25 - Sep 25 by Phil_S

Being a full time club employee (with a very nice salary) will assist that one along the road.

I don't believe that LD has any more influential voice than the Trust, however when you add his voice to those of others, the amount of shares becomes somewhat irrelevant

."very nice salary"
If you want the best you pay the best

Hello

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 21:38 - Sep 25 with 1077 viewsPhil_S

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 21:33 - Sep 25 by Flashberryjack

."very nice salary"
If you want the best you pay the best

Comment = None
The Trust getting freebies (again) on 21:41 - Sep 25 with 1059 viewsmorningstar

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 21:38 - Sep 25 by Phil_S

Comment = None

I'm sure Flash was joking there. He was wasn't he? Flash?

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 21:42 - Sep 25 with 1051 viewsDarran

Comment = None

Another serious point on this humourless forum though is that I remember the time you used to use the Trust helicopter to go to games.

Before we were in the big time some people didn't give a f*ck. FACT

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 21:44 - Sep 25 with 1037 views34dfgdf54

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 21:25 - Sep 25 by Phil_S

Leigh Dineen is a lot more public with his beliefs than the trust (if that makes sense), he posts alot on social media etc, this actually makes people believe he actually has a say.

I sometimes wish the trust would make a lot more noise publicly about what is going on behind closed doors, but I also respect and trust the reasoning in not doing so.

Just another point about the Facebook comments, there is actually one guy on there, I won't name names, who was going bizzurk in the lead up to the takeover saying that the "trust is holding the club back" from investment, and "getting in the way"... Now things aren't going well, he's back on the case claiming they have done nothing! Beggars belief.
The Trust getting freebies (again) on 21:46 - Sep 25 with 1028 viewsStarsky

Comment = None

Imagine, Phil, a parralel world where back in the day you had the chance to invest like Dineen did (while he was the trust director too).
You could have been a millionaire too but maybe then none of this treacherous shyte may have never happened.

It's just the internet, init.

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 21:46 - Sep 25 with 1026 viewsDarran

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 21:44 - Sep 25 by 34dfgdf54

Leigh Dineen is a lot more public with his beliefs than the trust (if that makes sense), he posts alot on social media etc, this actually makes people believe he actually has a say.

I sometimes wish the trust would make a lot more noise publicly about what is going on behind closed doors, but I also respect and trust the reasoning in not doing so.

Just another point about the Facebook comments, there is actually one guy on there, I won't name names, who was going bizzurk in the lead up to the takeover saying that the "trust is holding the club back" from investment, and "getting in the way"... Now things aren't going well, he's back on the case claiming they have done nothing! Beggars belief.

PM me his name Blaine.

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 21:48 - Sep 25 with 1018 viewsPhil_S

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 21:41 - Sep 25 by morningstar

I did get that bit... ;-)
The Trust getting freebies (again) on 21:50 - Sep 25 with 991 viewsPhil_S

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 21:44 - Sep 25 by 34dfgdf54

Indeed he does post a lot on social media but also blocks a lot of people who he doesn't like what (or how) they get the points across

At the moment silence is the only way unfortunately but that silence is close to ending

And your last comment could be one of two people...!!
The Trust getting freebies (again) on 21:57 - Sep 25 with 947 viewsFlashberryjack

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 21:41 - Sep 25 by morningstar

I most certainly wasn't joking.....LD is worth every penny the club pays him, but maybe just not in the real world where people have got to earn their salary..

Hello

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 21:59 - Sep 25 with 930 viewsmorningstar

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 21:48 - Sep 25 by Phil_S

I did get that bit... ;-)

You obviously didn't!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024