Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Trust getting freebies (again) 19:10 - Sep 25 with 10818 viewsDarran

I see the Trust Board getting pelters on the Trust Facebook page once again with Tony Pettys old bum chum Tony Davies accusing them of getting freebies.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2016 19:20]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 09:46 - Sep 26 with 844 viewsUxbridge

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 09:41 - Sep 26 by costalotta

Yes it is UX. Its the point that I am making. Read it all... I have not just mentioned that lack of Transparency, but you have only referred to that. Why is that? My opinion on this will not change and I suspect others feel the same. It should have known, or realised that something was not right. And it didn't. Blaming or agreeing with Jenkins for hiding something when that was intention is just an excuse and arguably HC was played! Maybe HC is too trusting?

Either way it doesn't look good to Trust members nor fans of our club. The garden is not rosy mate!

You know what... Not sure why you would say bug their houses or tail them? But there are other methods.

But that was then, what about since then? What about the apparent powers the Trust has? Now, i do know we have to work with the new owners. Although according to various sources that isn't happening? So what is left? Are we to believe that our Trust is great and everything is wonderful and there really NOTHING to see here? Sorry, i don't buy it and its just me...But i do question everything...listen and hopefully hear.

If your view won't change then there's no point in arguing the point ... I'm not sure how anyone can know about something that was, by its very definition, hidden away.

If you could point out where I've said that everything is rosy and wonderful then I'll happily give you my car. Simply put, it isn't. If it was, this would have been over a long time ago. The reasons for relative silence have been outlined ... you may not like them or agree with them but they are what they are. However, as you say, your opinion will not change. Nowt I can do about that.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 09:49 - Sep 26 with 831 viewscostalotta

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 09:26 - Sep 26 by Smellyplumz

utter rubbish Im afraid, how could the trust do or know anything if it was done behind their backs?? really come on now give an answer. also it has been explained over and over again that they are unable to make a comment on what is going on at the moment because it would jeopardise everything, I fail to see what is so hard to understand about that concept, but its not hard to understand is it , its more like people just dont have any patients.

Finally anyone moaning about the trust, go do a better job I dare you go on.

You're funny!

Jeopardise what exactly? Go on, i dare you...

Behind their backs... If my wife cheats on me and I don't know its my fault but love is blind. If my business partner cheat on me, its my fault for not doing my job, not being diligent and not protecting my interests. Simples...

Business is cut throat and Swansea City is a business and became a massive global one when we got to the prem.
The Trust getting freebies (again) on 09:49 - Sep 26 with 830 viewsmonmouth

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 09:41 - Sep 26 by costalotta

Yes it is UX. Its the point that I am making. Read it all... I have not just mentioned that lack of Transparency, but you have only referred to that. Why is that? My opinion on this will not change and I suspect others feel the same. It should have known, or realised that something was not right. And it didn't. Blaming or agreeing with Jenkins for hiding something when that was intention is just an excuse and arguably HC was played! Maybe HC is too trusting?

Either way it doesn't look good to Trust members nor fans of our club. The garden is not rosy mate!

You know what... Not sure why you would say bug their houses or tail them? But there are other methods.

But that was then, what about since then? What about the apparent powers the Trust has? Now, i do know we have to work with the new owners. Although according to various sources that isn't happening? So what is left? Are we to believe that our Trust is great and everything is wonderful and there really NOTHING to see here? Sorry, i don't buy it and its just me...But i do question everything...listen and hopefully hear.

That's a really odd post mun.

What could they have done to find out exactly?
Other than get legal advice on options and consider those options, what can they do?
The discussions and negotiations now are certain to be bound by confidentiality. Phil has said they'll be speaking soon and Ux has had to have all his orifices taped up to shut him up.

Maybe it was too cosy, but our club was built on principles of trust in its real sense. We've all been sold down the river. It's not the Trust that abused that trust. I'm sure in retrospect they may have acted differently, but I think you're being very harsh using hindsight as a stick.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 09:52 - Sep 26 with 826 viewscostalotta

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 09:46 - Sep 26 by Uxbridge

If your view won't change then there's no point in arguing the point ... I'm not sure how anyone can know about something that was, by its very definition, hidden away.

If you could point out where I've said that everything is rosy and wonderful then I'll happily give you my car. Simply put, it isn't. If it was, this would have been over a long time ago. The reasons for relative silence have been outlined ... you may not like them or agree with them but they are what they are. However, as you say, your opinion will not change. Nowt I can do about that.

Ha!

Does your view ever change ? Or does it always have to be others views?

We will have to agree to disagree on that then. No problem for me and the same kind be said about your opinion though, it sounds like it cannot be changed. Again no problem with that.

Don't worry about the car I already have what I want, thanks. ;)
[Post edited 26 Sep 2016 10:37]
The Trust getting freebies (again) on 09:54 - Sep 26 with 823 viewscostalotta

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 09:49 - Sep 26 by monmouth

Other than get legal advice on options and consider those options, what can they do?
The discussions and negotiations now are certain to be bound by confidentiality. Phil has said they'll be speaking soon and Ux has had to have all his orifices taped up to shut him up.

Maybe it was too cosy, but our club was built on principles of trust in its real sense. We've all been sold down the river. It's not the Trust that abused that trust. I'm sure in retrospect they may have acted differently, but I think you're being very harsh using hindsight as a stick.

Your last paragraph is the answer!
The Trust getting freebies (again) on 09:58 - Sep 26 with 812 viewsUxbridge

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 09:52 - Sep 26 by costalotta

Ha!

Does your view ever change ? Or does it always have to be others views?

We will have to agree to disagree on that then. No problem for me and the same kind be said about your opinion though, it sounds like it cannot be changed. Again no problem with that.

Don't worry about the car I already have what I want, thanks. ;)
[Post edited 26 Sep 2016 10:37]

I'd like to think I'd listen to the evidence and then form a decision, but there we are.

It's a crappy situation all round really. However, as Mon stated, the reasons for that are elsewhere.

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 10:05 - Sep 26 with 799 viewsCatullus

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 20:15 - Sep 25 by Darran

It does beggar belief that the biggest critic refuses to even attend a forum and stand up and ask a question.

And if he did, would you tell him he looked a tw@t afterwards?

When it comes to the trust, I feel the same as I do about the board and our new owners, you should always ask questions and try to seek out answers.
The trust though, they do come in for unfair treatment, harsh too at times. Truthfully, they are damned if they do and damned if they don't.
It doesn't surprise me that any trust board member is finding it very hard, or at breaking point.
If anybody keeps having a pop at the trust, maybe they themselves should put up, or shut up?

Sorry for the clichés

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 10:10 - Sep 26 with 784 viewsDarran

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 10:05 - Sep 26 by Catullus

And if he did, would you tell him he looked a tw@t afterwards?

When it comes to the trust, I feel the same as I do about the board and our new owners, you should always ask questions and try to seek out answers.
The trust though, they do come in for unfair treatment, harsh too at times. Truthfully, they are damned if they do and damned if they don't.
It doesn't surprise me that any trust board member is finding it very hard, or at breaking point.
If anybody keeps having a pop at the trust, maybe they themselves should put up, or shut up?

Sorry for the clichés

Yes I would if he looked a tw*t in the same way you looked a tw*t when you was sucking his cock.

You brought it up Felix.

Login to get fewer ads

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 10:15 - Sep 26 with 767 viewsCatullus

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 10:10 - Sep 26 by Darran

Yes I would if he looked a tw*t in the same way you looked a tw*t when you was sucking his cock.

You brought it up Felix.

When I was sucking who's cock?

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 10:17 - Sep 26 with 760 viewsDarran

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 10:15 - Sep 26 by Catullus

T2Cs Butt.

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 10:18 - Sep 26 with 757 viewsUxbridge

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 10:15 - Sep 26 by Catullus

Don't worry about it ... Darren has some rather deeply repressed feelings which he transmits onto others.

It's a shame Chris won't stand for election though. I've offered to nominate and campaign for him, to no avail. Suspect we'd even agree more than we'd disagree. Apart from when he's being an absolute arse of course.

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 10:26 - Sep 26 with 744 viewscostalotta

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 09:58 - Sep 26 by Uxbridge

I'd like to think I'd listen to the evidence and then form a decision, but there we are.

It's a crappy situation all round really. However, as Mon stated, the reasons for that are elsewhere.

Didn't i say that in one of my previous posts on this tread? Albeit in a different way to you? You tried to persuade me and failed...I tried to persuade you and failed. No big deal. As for the evidence...we can only interpret what we have available to us, if you know what i mean.
I'd like to think you thought about what i said in the same way i thought about what you said, thats debate.

You are right though. A very crappy situation.
The Trust getting freebies (again) on 10:28 - Sep 26 with 742 viewsjohnlangy

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 19:32 - Sep 25 by NeiltheTaylor

The trust is now pretty much a token like any other club now isn't it - having been comprehensively outplayed they have fallen silent as there is nothing left to say. They await the club's fate along with the rest of us. No longer relevant or a voice for change.

The best they can hope for is a few Bob every time there is a share dilution and a few stern words about ticket prices here and there

I completely agree with Phil's comments about your post.

You say the Trust is no longer relevant or a voice for change. In my opinion it's just as well that the people still working behind the scenes to run the Trust are more committed than you.

The Club's owners may very well consider the Trust a 'token', I don't know. But if the proverbial does hit the fan some time in the future we'll be very glad if the Trust is still there with a few million in the bank and still owning 21% of the Club's shares.
The Trust getting freebies (again) on 10:30 - Sep 26 with 730 viewscostalotta

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 09:49 - Sep 26 by monmouth

On the questions of What could they do... And options.

I would be genuinely interested if someone the those options are time dependent? I mean, to have an impact they have to be executed within a certain time frame?

Anyone?
The Trust getting freebies (again) on 10:34 - Sep 26 with 720 viewsmonmouth

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 10:28 - Sep 26 by johnlangy

You say the Trust is no longer relevant or a voice for change. In my opinion it's just as well that the people still working behind the scenes to run the Trust are more committed than you.

The Club's owners may very well consider the Trust a 'token', I don't know. But if the proverbial does hit the fan some time in the future we'll be very glad if the Trust is still there with a few million in the bank and still owning 21% of the Club's shares.

I think Neil is voicing our worst fears. It's really easy to get despondent if you look at what's happened. I wouldn't dream of speaking for him, but I'm sure he's glad that the Trust is still fighting and his real anger is elsewhere like the rest of us. He'll also need a new name soon, hopefully.

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 10:34 - Sep 26 with 720 viewscostalotta

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 10:28 - Sep 26 by johnlangy

I hope you're right Johnlangly.

I really hope theTrust does have a few mil in the bank and that 21% of club shares havent been diluted too much, or in fact be worthless, have debt/debtors associated with it should the shit hit the fan as you put it.
The Trust getting freebies (again) on 10:35 - Sep 26 with 718 viewscostalotta

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 10:34 - Sep 26 by monmouth

I think Neil is voicing our worst fears. It's really easy to get despondent if you look at what's happened. I wouldn't dream of speaking for him, but I'm sure he's glad that the Trust is still fighting and his real anger is elsewhere like the rest of us. He'll also need a new name soon, hopefully.

King the slayer?
The Trust getting freebies (again) on 10:39 - Sep 26 with 701 viewsSmellyplumz

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 09:49 - Sep 26 by costalotta

You're funny!

Jeopardise what exactly? Go on, i dare you...

Behind their backs... If my wife cheats on me and I don't know its my fault but love is blind. If my business partner cheat on me, its my fault for not doing my job, not being diligent and not protecting my interests. Simples...

Business is cut throat and Swansea City is a business and became a massive global one when we got to the prem.

You can obviously do a much better job then so go sign up rather than get your knickers in a twist is it.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 10:40 - Sep 26 with 697 viewsmonmouth

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 10:30 - Sep 26 by costalotta

On the questions of What could they do... And options.

I would be genuinely interested if someone the those options are time dependent? I mean, to have an impact they have to be executed within a certain time frame?

Anyone?

You'd need proper legal advice for that one, knowing all the inside facts, not message board speculation and conjecture.

Minority protection is enshrined in company law, but the devil is always in the specific, and law is always russian roulette and a last option - other than as a threat, normally an implied threat - in my experience.

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 10:45 - Sep 26 with 684 viewscostalotta

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 10:39 - Sep 26 by Smellyplumz

You can obviously do a much better job then so go sign up rather than get your knickers in a twist is it.

Ah that old chestnut!

Are you going to answer the question?

What makes you think my knickers are in a twist?
The Trust getting freebies (again) on 10:47 - Sep 26 with 677 viewsSmellyplumz

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 10:40 - Sep 26 by monmouth

You'd need proper legal advice for that one, knowing all the inside facts, not message board speculation and conjecture.

Minority protection is enshrined in company law, but the devil is always in the specific, and law is always russian roulette and a last option - other than as a threat, normally an implied threat - in my experience.

Oh but no no they need to know today mun, .... Whaa whaa

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 10:53 - Sep 26 with 663 viewscostalotta

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 10:40 - Sep 26 by monmouth

I'm sure you're right.

Not trying to upset or discredit anything or anyone here. But i have to say there a set of stock answers that come back when questioned. Its predicable to be honest. Not that they have come from you. But as you say, Ux has had all offices taped up. :)

Take for example the "hidden agendas' or whatever we refer to them as. HC has a very difficult job. But its still a job that needs doing. As a director whether appointed by the trust or not has responsibilities. Moreover, they also have to know whats going on in the business. They should make it their business to know. Whilst i accept there has to be a certain level of trust between board members you'd be very foolish to think that goes all the way! In my experience. There should be diligence, governance, checks and balances. Therefore, he should have known or at least had an inkling that something was up, or afoot.
The Trust getting freebies (again) on 10:54 - Sep 26 with 661 viewscostalotta

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 10:47 - Sep 26 by Smellyplumz

Oh but no no they need to know today mun, .... Whaa whaa

Who's they? And what are they asking to know?
The Trust getting freebies (again) on 11:03 - Sep 26 with 635 viewsCatullus

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 10:18 - Sep 26 by Uxbridge

Don't worry about it ... Darren has some rather deeply repressed feelings which he transmits onto others.

It's a shame Chris won't stand for election though. I've offered to nominate and campaign for him, to no avail. Suspect we'd even agree more than we'd disagree. Apart from when he's being an absolute arse of course.

I'm not at all worried. I asked a question about the printing tender but it didn't come from T2C, so Darran's wrong there.
And I questioned the safe standing too. That came from me and no one else. Darran is entitled to his opinion, if that opinion makes him wrong, that's his problem.

I wasn't sucking anyone's cock, on that basis Darran can bend over and see if he can reach his own!!

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 11:05 - Sep 26 with 630 viewsSmellyplumz

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 10:45 - Sep 26 by costalotta

Ah that old chestnut!

Are you going to answer the question?

What makes you think my knickers are in a twist?

Your the one moaning and you've been given the answers, ones your not happy with so either shut up or go and join the trust and do a better job. Simple as that.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024