Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Trust getting freebies (again) 19:10 - Sep 25 with 10798 viewsDarran

I see the Trust Board getting pelters on the Trust Facebook page once again with Tony Pettys old bum chum Tony Davies accusing them of getting freebies.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2016 19:20]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 11:06 - Sep 26 with 1055 viewsSmellyplumz

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 10:54 - Sep 26 by costalotta

Who's they? And what are they asking to know?

You are. Easiest thing in the world to sit there and criticise isn't it but what are you getting to achieve, the trust already know people are losing confidence in them but their hands are tied. Lump it or go follow another club.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2016 11:11]

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 11:13 - Sep 26 with 1035 viewsSmellyplumz

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 11:06 - Sep 26 by Smellyplumz

You are. Easiest thing in the world to sit there and criticise isn't it but what are you getting to achieve, the trust already know people are losing confidence in them but their hands are tied. Lump it or go follow another club.

Or at least wait until the trust have revealed the whole true facts, then judge them rather than just criticise when you don't know all the facts.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 11:50 - Sep 26 with 995 viewscostalotta

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 11:05 - Sep 26 by Smellyplumz

Your the one moaning and you've been given the answers, ones your not happy with so either shut up or go and join the trust and do a better job. Simple as that.

You plonkler!

Unless I am mistaken this is a Forum? Where we can debate and so on. Read the thread, all of it! While your at it, maybe answer the question i asked in my initial response to your questions/post.

IF your daring, trying thinking for you self and also laterally, you maybe surprised by what you see and hear!
The Trust getting freebies (again) on 11:52 - Sep 26 with 993 viewscostalotta

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 11:06 - Sep 26 by Smellyplumz

I have no intention of following another club. I could just never do that and never have in 40 years.But if you think like that if you're not happy with something then go for it.

You know what, wouldn't the world be a very boring place if we all thought and did the same things?

Or would you like that, so at least then you will be like everyone else. oh hang on...
The Trust getting freebies (again) on 12:09 - Sep 26 with 957 viewsperchrockjack

Ive fallen out with a few trust members but the thought of posting basically defamatory statements on this site from the comfort of the sidelines makes me cross.

And yes I was talking about tc2 , a man seen as a swans fan par excellence but one wishing harm and threatening harm to other fans on this site. A poster who clearly went out of bounds. Those seeing him as a warrior of some sort need to truly look in the mirror.

I joined the trust and have no intention of going to any meeting or having any direct involvement. I d probably cause C-...cHAos

Je me souviens

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 12:22 - Sep 26 with 936 viewscostalotta

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 12:09 - Sep 26 by perchrockjack

Ive fallen out with a few trust members but the thought of posting basically defamatory statements on this site from the comfort of the sidelines makes me cross.

And yes I was talking about tc2 , a man seen as a swans fan par excellence but one wishing harm and threatening harm to other fans on this site. A poster who clearly went out of bounds. Those seeing him as a warrior of some sort need to truly look in the mirror.

I joined the trust and have no intention of going to any meeting or having any direct involvement. I d probably cause C-...cHAos

Je me souviens

Ive not made defamatory comments and neither would I.

But surely we're allowed an opinion...And on this forum allowed to express it without being made out to be a 'moaner' or 'argumentative' or similar. '

In my line of work, or more accurately my Business I have to think out of the box...try harder...listen and be paient. The later two are fine for participating on the board. The first two seem to be disliked to the point that most responses are either Management training type responses or childish at best. That's not a criticism, just an observation. Actually there are a few very good posters on this site that enjoying reading. Ux, Winston, Ice, Monmouth, Londonlisa, Monmouth amongst a few others. Just because there is a difference of opinion or in the way we see the world it shouldn't be used to discourage a difference thinking or for those to express it.
The Trust getting freebies (again) on 12:26 - Sep 26 with 923 viewsDarran

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 12:22 - Sep 26 by costalotta

Ive not made defamatory comments and neither would I.

But surely we're allowed an opinion...And on this forum allowed to express it without being made out to be a 'moaner' or 'argumentative' or similar. '

In my line of work, or more accurately my Business I have to think out of the box...try harder...listen and be paient. The later two are fine for participating on the board. The first two seem to be disliked to the point that most responses are either Management training type responses or childish at best. That's not a criticism, just an observation. Actually there are a few very good posters on this site that enjoying reading. Ux, Winston, Ice, Monmouth, Londonlisa, Monmouth amongst a few others. Just because there is a difference of opinion or in the way we see the world it shouldn't be used to discourage a difference thinking or for those to express it.

Two Monmouths is certainly thinking outside the box.

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 12:28 - Sep 26 with 916 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 10:34 - Sep 26 by monmouth

I think Neil is voicing our worst fears. It's really easy to get despondent if you look at what's happened. I wouldn't dream of speaking for him, but I'm sure he's glad that the Trust is still fighting and his real anger is elsewhere like the rest of us. He'll also need a new name soon, hopefully.

Thanks Monny, I did feel like a bit of a knob after posting that, but you are correct in understanding where im coming from.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Login to get fewer ads

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 12:30 - Sep 26 with 911 viewsSmellyplumz

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 11:50 - Sep 26 by costalotta

You plonkler!

Unless I am mistaken this is a Forum? Where we can debate and so on. Read the thread, all of it! While your at it, maybe answer the question i asked in my initial response to your questions/post.

IF your daring, trying thinking for you self and also laterally, you maybe surprised by what you see and hear!

Childish name calling well done. You can have all the different thoughts you want but when you come in here criticising the trust and telling them what they should or shouldn't have done with out knowing the facts which is what you've done without offering an a better solution than what the trust are doing then your in the wrong.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2016 12:35]

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 12:32 - Sep 26 with 903 viewscostalotta

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 12:26 - Sep 26 by Darran

Two Monmouths is certainly thinking outside the box.

Hahahaha.

Good spot. Bloody iPads!
The Trust getting freebies (again) on 12:35 - Sep 26 with 889 viewscostalotta

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 12:30 - Sep 26 by Smellyplumz

Childish name calling well done. You can have all the different thoughts you want but when you come in here criticising the trust and telling them what they should or shouldn't have done with out knowing the facts which is what you've done without offering an a better solution than what the trust are doing then your in the wrong.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2016 12:35]

Phew, I am out of breath reading that.

Would you mind re writing ? Possibly breaking it up into manageable chunks (sentences) so I can try to understand what you are saying?
The Trust getting freebies (again) on 12:38 - Sep 26 with 873 viewsSmellyplumz

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 12:35 - Sep 26 by costalotta

Phew, I am out of breath reading that.

Would you mind re writing ? Possibly breaking it up into manageable chunks (sentences) so I can try to understand what you are saying?

Are you a member of the trust?

Do you go to the trust meetings to voice your concerns face to face?

Or do you just whine on a forum?

Is that clear enough or do I need to break it down into smaller words for you?

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 12:45 - Sep 26 with 849 viewscostalotta

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 12:38 - Sep 26 by Smellyplumz

Are you a member of the trust?

Do you go to the trust meetings to voice your concerns face to face?

Or do you just whine on a forum?

Is that clear enough or do I need to break it down into smaller words for you?

Ah, bullets, sort of. A novel idea...

I am currently considering renewal. Hence the interest.

Sometimes i did, when my personal life and business commitments allowed. Although I must admit not for some time.

No. Didn't realise it was whining. Now, you are entitled to your opinion and if you or anyone else want to call it whining, knock you self for all i care.

No need, a much better second attempt if a little unimaginative.
The Trust getting freebies (again) on 14:57 - Sep 26 with 763 viewsFlashberryjack

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 21:05 - Sep 25 by Phil_S

What did it say and where did you send the email?

Huw Cooze 2-6-2015.
Concerning those f*cking awful crowd facing advertising boards.......the same ones our fans are still being forced to watch now.

They, and the person that thought it a good idea to install them are a bloody disgrace.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 15:00 - Sep 26 with 758 viewsperchrockjack

Costa lotta.

Just who are ya.

Come on, let's have it.

Where did I even suggest my previous comments were aimed at you.

Now start again

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 16:02 - Sep 26 with 707 viewscostalotta

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 15:00 - Sep 26 by perchrockjack

Costa lotta.

Just who are ya.

Come on, let's have it.

Where did I even suggest my previous comments were aimed at you.

Now start again

I know it wasn't but the comment was added into the thread by yourself and I happen to agree with the sentiment. I just wanted to ensure it wasn't mis read, in that it painted me as the one making the defamatory remarks etc. You know what some on here can be like!

To answer your question... I am not giving out my personal details if that is ok. My nickname name is Costalotta for a reason. If you knew me, you'd know why.
The Trust getting freebies (again) on 16:11 - Sep 26 with 693 viewsperchrockjack

Entirely ok. People know too much about perch the poster and little about the enigmatic,obnoxious ,confrontational ,truculent but at times killingly charming knobhead of the real me.

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 16:12 - Sep 26 with 688 viewsDarran

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 16:11 - Sep 26 by perchrockjack

Entirely ok. People know too much about perch the poster and little about the enigmatic,obnoxious ,confrontational ,truculent but at times killingly charming knobhead of the real me.

A lot of people on here have actually met you mind.

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 16:16 - Sep 26 with 681 viewsSmellyplumz

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 16:12 - Sep 26 by Darran

A lot of people on here have actually met you mind.

I haven't but in my minds eye perch looks like Les Battersby off corry.

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 16:20 - Sep 26 with 676 viewsDarran

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 16:16 - Sep 26 by Smellyplumz

I haven't but in my minds eye perch looks like Les Battersby off corry.

Here he is.

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 16:21 - Sep 26 with 670 viewsSmellyplumz

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 16:20 - Sep 26 by Darran

Here he is.

😂😂😂

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 16:22 - Sep 26 with 668 viewsDarran

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 16:21 - Sep 26 by Smellyplumz

😂😂😂

Awkward Scouce tw*t. 😂😂😂😂

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 16:26 - Sep 26 with 665 viewsperchrockjack

Not a lot Darren.

Not a lot.

Don't forget I've been with my missus whilst in Swansea who ,let's face it, is the only human able to control me. Ive always held back when with her as she s got a vicious bite to the balls. For a dainty she packs a punch and was a tough woman when managing in work.

Away from the swans or a home visit to Swansea I'm a different animal.

Worse.

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 16:55 - Sep 26 with 635 viewscostalotta

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 16:11 - Sep 26 by perchrockjack

Ha!

Not what I've heard :)

Have a good day!
The Trust getting freebies (again) on 17:03 - Sep 26 with 631 viewsDarran

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 16:55 - Sep 26 by costalotta

Ha!

Not what I've heard :)

Have a good day!

Hush mun I told you not to say anything.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024