Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Trust getting freebies (again) 19:10 - Sep 25 with 10819 viewsDarran

I see the Trust Board getting pelters on the Trust Facebook page once again with Tony Pettys old bum chum Tony Davies accusing them of getting freebies.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2016 19:20]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Trust getting freebies (again) (n/t) on 00:52 - Sep 29 with 1750 viewsReturn_of_the_Jack

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 19:02 - Sep 28 by Starsky

Kept in the dark...

I like your pun

[Post edited 29 Sep 2016 0:53]
The Trust getting freebies (again) on 10:39 - Sep 29 with 1667 viewsCatullus

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 07:17 - Sep 27 by Phil_S

I'm sure you will be the first as well at the moment to know that we do not shirk questions (which we are accused of) at forums, have questions pre screened at forums or even not like difficult questions - at the forum when the yanks v1 were around we answered everything thrown at us.

ANd this will always be the way. I refuse to get involved in the facebook group much because I simply don't have the time (the group is so big that it escalates into something you cant keep track of) - we tried an online Q&A soon after the news broke in April and answered every question put to us including all by one of the more vocal critics yet still we get accused of not answering his questions

Damned if they do and damned if they don't as you say but reality always remains its a volunteer position and therefore time will always be limited

Absolutely Phil, I asked a question and nobody ducked or ran away. It was faced up to and answered.
And nobody knew my question, as far as I know, until I asked it.

You guys put yourselves up there voluntarily, for no great reward but you do get slated regularly.
I'll say it again, "no great reward" and if somebody has evidence to the contrary then put up or shut up.
I couldn't do what you do Phil, I haven't the temperament. I'd end up with an assault charge I'm sure. That you have done it for so long is to me a testament to your loyalty to the club and it's fans.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

he Trust getting freebies (again) on 11:20 - Sep 29 with 1645 viewsFlashberryjack

he Trust getting freebies (again) on 20:55 - Sep 27 by Phil_S

In answer to your first question I don't know. As Uxbridge has said I too have sat in a seat albeit very temporarily when the adverts were first installed to get a feel for the complaints which then helped when we (via Huw) talk back to the club (and my seat too has always been in the East so I don't need to come over!)

The complaints have died down in the last year or so (after the flurry right at the start) but if you say they are still a problem then we will feedback again about them. It was a board decision to keep them (not necessarily a unanimous one) rather than someone down the chain - indeed I think it was someone high up the chain who had the idea in the first place

Good decision? Not in my book

With respect Phil.......the reason why the complaints have died down is because

Complaining hasn't resulted in anything being done, other than having the intensity of the lights being turned down a little, which has helped to a certain degree

And it maybe that the fans that are most affected by these monstrosities, have at last accepted the fact that some of the board members don't really give a toss about the ordinary fan anymore, not when there's a chance of making a few bob.

Why else would they come up with such an awful scheme, and then try to sell it by saying "To enhance the match day experience" f*cking idiot.

Fancy going to the Cinema and having advertisement boards flashing at you as you tried to watch the film.

No Phil, this isn't all about the distraction they cause to the fans, but the fact that someone running our club, could be so disrespectful as to even think installing these boards was a good idea, if they had any decency they would at least switch them off during the match.

I won't be holding my breath though.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 11:55 - Sep 29 with 1638 viewsLoyal

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 10:39 - Sep 29 by Catullus

Absolutely Phil, I asked a question and nobody ducked or ran away. It was faced up to and answered.
And nobody knew my question, as far as I know, until I asked it.

You guys put yourselves up there voluntarily, for no great reward but you do get slated regularly.
I'll say it again, "no great reward" and if somebody has evidence to the contrary then put up or shut up.
I couldn't do what you do Phil, I haven't the temperament. I'd end up with an assault charge I'm sure. That you have done it for so long is to me a testament to your loyalty to the club and it's fans.

No great reward ?
What reward is there ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

he Trust getting freebies (again) on 14:09 - Sep 29 with 1588 viewsPhil_S

he Trust getting freebies (again) on 11:20 - Sep 29 by Flashberryjack

With respect Phil.......the reason why the complaints have died down is because

Complaining hasn't resulted in anything being done, other than having the intensity of the lights being turned down a little, which has helped to a certain degree

And it maybe that the fans that are most affected by these monstrosities, have at last accepted the fact that some of the board members don't really give a toss about the ordinary fan anymore, not when there's a chance of making a few bob.

Why else would they come up with such an awful scheme, and then try to sell it by saying "To enhance the match day experience" f*cking idiot.

Fancy going to the Cinema and having advertisement boards flashing at you as you tried to watch the film.

No Phil, this isn't all about the distraction they cause to the fans, but the fact that someone running our club, could be so disrespectful as to even think installing these boards was a good idea, if they had any decency they would at least switch them off during the match.

I won't be holding my breath though.

I'll just leave this here with no further comment
The Trust getting freebies (again) on 16:23 - Sep 29 with 1534 viewsdobjack2

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 11:55 - Sep 29 by Loyal

No great reward ?
What reward is there ?

The reward appears to be getting abuse on social media sites.
The Trust getting freebies (again) on 20:33 - Sep 29 with 1481 viewsCatullus

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 11:55 - Sep 29 by Loyal

No great reward ?
What reward is there ?

The reward is in knowing they have and still are doing their best to protect our club. It's not a tangible reward but well worth it all the same.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 20:47 - Sep 29 with 1465 viewsDarran

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 20:33 - Sep 29 by Catullus

The reward is in knowing they have and still are doing their best to protect our club. It's not a tangible reward but well worth it all the same.

Is good you've changed your mind anyway Catbags.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 21:57 - Sep 29 with 1418 viewsKilkennyjack

Should the Trust cash out and bank all the dosh.
Ready to step in when a future crises requires their help.

A bit like King Arthur really.
One day he is coming back to save us.

Beware of the Risen People

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 22:00 - Sep 29 with 1412 viewsLoyal

First decent response I have ever had from you.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 19:09 - Oct 13 with 1298 viewsPhil_S

And this is the only reason why anyone gets involved in the Trust despite what anyone else likes to believe
The Trust getting freebies (again) on 19:11 - Oct 13 with 1291 viewsStarsky

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 19:09 - Oct 13 by Phil_S

And this is the only reason why anyone gets involved in the Trust despite what anyone else likes to believe

Don't lie...
When I joined this site in 2005 you had a trust helicopter FACT

It's just the internet, init.

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 19:20 - Oct 13 with 1273 viewsPhil_S

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 19:11 - Oct 13 by Starsky

Don't lie...
When I joined this site in 2005 you had a trust helicopter FACT

You just had to go and spoil it, nobody had seen the helipad on the roof of the Liberty but that's another perk taken away and joins the rest that you all spoil for us...
The Trust getting freebies (again) on 20:39 - Oct 13 with 1188 viewsUxbridge

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 19:20 - Oct 13 by Phil_S

You just had to go and spoil it, nobody had seen the helipad on the roof of the Liberty but that's another perk taken away and joins the rest that you all spoil for us...

The helicopter's gone?

I'm out.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 21:19 - Oct 13 with 1139 viewsPhil_S

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 20:39 - Oct 13 by Uxbridge

The helicopter's gone?

I'm out.

Was fun while it lasted!
The Trust getting freebies (again) on 23:48 - Oct 13 with 1063 viewsStarsky

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 21:19 - Oct 13 by Phil_S

Was fun while it lasted!

I heard the pilot quit because he didn't like working on a rotor.

I'll get my coat...

Edit... morning star... you'd need 3 weeks to down arrow all my posts luv!

Hehehehehe...
[Post edited 14 Oct 2016 0:33]

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 00:08 - Oct 14 with 1043 viewsmorningstar

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 23:48 - Oct 13 by Starsky

I'll get my coat...

Hehehehehe...

I'm going back to work on the 24th Oct so wont be able to spend so much time on here. But until then i shall be ruthless, so here's the deal. You edit your last post to apologise to me for all the down arrows youve given to me or i will spend all day tomorrow to down arrow every post you have ever made on this site. Your fate is in your own hands now.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 04:27 - Oct 14 with 1010 viewsLoyal

What does all this down arrow bullshit actually mean.

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 06:14 - Oct 14 with 999 viewswaynekerr55

I'll get my coat...

Hehehehehe...

Stop talking about down arrows, mun!

Practise what you preach!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 13:17 - Oct 14 with 913 viewsmorningstar

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 04:27 - Oct 14 by Loyal

What does all this down arrow bullshit actually mean.

It sort of means you can arse lick people by up arrowing them and p1ss them off by down arrowing them. But here's the secret...................no one really gives a sh1t unless theyre a real saddo!

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 15:17 - Oct 14 with 853 viewsmorningstar

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 13:17 - Oct 14 by morningstar

It sort of means you can arse lick people by up arrowing them and p1ss them off by down arrowing them. But here's the secret...................no one really gives a sh1t unless theyre a real saddo!

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 19:36 - Oct 14 with 795 viewsmorningstar

I'll get my coat...

Hehehehehe...

Bit of nostalgia for you Starsk!

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/91853/page:5#.WAEjruUrId

Your very first post. Bless you.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2016 19:38]

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 21:53 - Oct 14 with 737 viewsStarsky

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 19:36 - Oct 14 by morningstar

Bit of nostalgia for you Starsk!

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/91853/page:5#.WAEjruUrId

Your very first post. Bless you.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2016 19:38]

I had just killed off Jackflack too

How long ago was that?

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 22:32 - Oct 14 with 713 viewsmorningstar

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 21:53 - Oct 14 by Starsky

I had just killed off Jackflack too

How long ago was that?

Oooh about 3 years ago. But some of the posts back then we're quite interesting! You posting 'respect' to Perchie, and sticking up for Spratty!

Your not the only one mind. Lot's of posters held different views to what they do now, it's very funny, my personal favourite was Darran the 'mod' threatening to ban T2C over an arguement he had with Dimi!

Now then, shall i carry on with my down arrowing (i reckon i'll be done by Tuesday)?

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 17:49 - Oct 16 with 625 viewsStarsky

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 22:32 - Oct 14 by morningstar

Oooh about 3 years ago. But some of the posts back then we're quite interesting! You posting 'respect' to Perchie, and sticking up for Spratty!

Your not the only one mind. Lot's of posters held different views to what they do now, it's very funny, my personal favourite was Darran the 'mod' threatening to ban T2C over an arguement he had with Dimi!

Now then, shall i carry on with my down arrowing (i reckon i'll be done by Tuesday)?

I'm being infiltrated help!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024