Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Trust getting freebies (again) 19:10 - Sep 25 with 10795 viewsDarran

I see the Trust Board getting pelters on the Trust Facebook page once again with Tony Pettys old bum chum Tony Davies accusing them of getting freebies.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2016 19:20]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 19:17 - Sep 25 with 3144 viewsLoyal

Who is that ?
Don't do Facebook.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 19:21 - Sep 25 with 3115 viewsDarran

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 19:17 - Sep 25 by Loyal

Who is that ?
Don't do Facebook.

Tony Davies

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 19:22 - Sep 25 with 3112 viewsHighjack

I thought Shuttleworth was his lover, and they shared a one bedroom flat in the Marina according to a very knowledgeable website I once read.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 19:24 - Sep 25 with 3093 viewsDarran

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 19:22 - Sep 25 by Highjack

I thought Shuttleworth was his lover, and they shared a one bedroom flat in the Marina according to a very knowledgeable website I once read.

lol

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 19:32 - Sep 25 with 3048 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The trust is now pretty much a token like any other club now isn't it - having been comprehensively outplayed they have fallen silent as there is nothing left to say. They await the club's fate along with the rest of us. No longer relevant or a voice for change.

The best they can hope for is a few Bob every time there is a share dilution and a few stern words about ticket prices here and there

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 19:36 - Sep 25 with 3027 viewsLoyal

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 19:21 - Sep 25 by Darran

Tony Davies

Never heard of him.
Does he have trust issues 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 19:38 - Sep 25 with 3015 viewsPhil_S

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 19:32 - Sep 25 by NeiltheTaylor

The trust is now pretty much a token like any other club now isn't it - having been comprehensively outplayed they have fallen silent as there is nothing left to say. They await the club's fate along with the rest of us. No longer relevant or a voice for change.

The best they can hope for is a few Bob every time there is a share dilution and a few stern words about ticket prices here and there

To be outplayed you have to be in the game to start with

Quite sad that you have just taken the standard (and easy) view especially when you have no idea what is going on behind the scenes or how much people have put into try and protect what we worked so hard to do. Especially seeing as I know at least 3 of the Trust board at breaking point - maybe we should give up without the fight that many already seem to have done (and yes I include you in that)

And for the record to answer the original post, I pay the same as everyone else for my season ticket every single season
The Trust getting freebies (again) on 19:41 - Sep 25 with 2991 viewsLoyal

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 19:38 - Sep 25 by Phil_S

Quite sad that you have just taken the standard (and easy) view especially when you have no idea what is going on behind the scenes or how much people have put into try and protect what we worked so hard to do. Especially seeing as I know at least 3 of the Trust board at breaking point - maybe we should give up without the fight that many already seem to have done (and yes I include you in that)

And for the record to answer the original post, I pay the same as everyone else for my season ticket every single season

Hear Hear Phil.

Login to get fewer ads

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 19:41 - Sep 25 with 2989 viewsDarran

Keep,up the good work Philip you're doing a sterling job.

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 19:45 - Sep 25 with 2958 viewsJackfath

He's ust bitter as he's no longer a mod on this fine site.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 19:47 - Sep 25 with 2937 viewsNeiltheTaylor

I'm sorry to hear it's taken its toll on people personally, but you're right. I have given up on the fight as it was. It's hard to have an opinion on "behind the scenes" goings on, but the recent record suggests nothing to hope for beyond scraps from the table and in the meantime maintaining a skeleton organisation in the event that the new ownership structure decimate the club again.

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 19:47 - Sep 25 with 2931 viewsDarran

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 19:45 - Sep 25 by Jackfath

He probably knows the American owners too seeing as he lives in America.

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 19:49 - Sep 25 with 2913 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 19:45 - Sep 25 by Jackfath

This is where it all started to go wrong see. If ever there was evidence of poor decision making...

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 19:49 - Sep 25 with 2909 views34dfgdf54

Last thing we need is guys on the board of the Trust packing it in. I find some of the comments on the Facebook page astounding.

Keep it up guys.
The Trust getting freebies (again) on 19:50 - Sep 25 with 2898 viewsDarran

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 19:49 - Sep 25 by 34dfgdf54

Last thing we need is guys on the board of the Trust packing it in. I find some of the comments on the Facebook page astounding.

Keep it up guys.

Well said Blaine probably the best post you've ever made. (Though that's not difficult)?

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 20:05 - Sep 25 with 2828 viewsPhil_S

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 19:49 - Sep 25 by 34dfgdf54

Keep it up guys.

The easiest thing in the world would be to throw it in but some of the people commenting/criticising would not step in and give it the time of the day

I kind of get why we get the criticism but let's also be fair here it wasn't us that sought out the owners or decided to ask Swans fans if we were jealous of the wealth...
The Trust getting freebies (again) on 20:07 - Sep 25 with 2816 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I think the poor form of the team adds to the disquiet about the trust's position at the moment even though it has nothing to do with it at all. It just adds to the concerns about where the club is heading at the moment.

We have been told for some considerable time now that the Trust is in negotiations with the Americans over its perceived role under the new regime and to expect an announcement when those negotiations are completed.

I think people are getting frustrated by the length of time this is taking - it's obviously difficult for the Trust representatives to meet with the Americans face to face. I imagine the Trust are fairly low on the list of the Americans' priorities right now (I think that's a mistake on their part, personally).

The sooner the Trust are in a position to tell us something about how they perceive the new owners the better. If the Trust issue another "negotiations are ongoing and we'll tell you something more soon" statement they will get slated for statements that say nothing new and if they say nothing because there's nothing new to say they get slated for that as well.

Trust those at the Trust who are doing everything they can to retain a voice in the way our club is run.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 20:12 - Sep 25 with 2772 viewsmonmouth

The majority are with you Phil, even if it is very easy to feel a bit hopeless given the sheer treachery that we've seen by the forked tongue sellout brigade, that have let us all down massively.

Regarding any social media personal vitriol, empty vessels make the most noise and all that. They should be targeting their ire elsewhereat the real culprits that have sold our values down the river instead of wasting time trying to bayonet the wounded with wild swivel eyed drivel.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 20:12 - Sep 25 with 2770 viewsSmellyplumz

That snake Jenkins has gone very quiet now hasn't he.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 20:15 - Sep 25 with 2749 viewsDarran

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 20:12 - Sep 25 by monmouth

The majority are with you Phil, even if it is very easy to feel a bit hopeless given the sheer treachery that we've seen by the forked tongue sellout brigade, that have let us all down massively.

Regarding any social media personal vitriol, empty vessels make the most noise and all that. They should be targeting their ire elsewhereat the real culprits that have sold our values down the river instead of wasting time trying to bayonet the wounded with wild swivel eyed drivel.

It does beggar belief that the biggest critic refuses to even attend a forum and stand up and ask a question.

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 20:30 - Sep 25 with 2658 viewsFlashberryjack

Phil it's not about how much you pay for your ST, and you know that.........It's just that people see he trust as a guard dog without any[t teeth.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 20:32 - Sep 25 with 2650 viewsLoyal

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 20:30 - Sep 25 by Flashberryjack

Phil it's not about how much you pay for your ST, and you know that.........It's just that people see he trust as a guard dog without any[t teeth.

The point was they are getting freebies when they are not ?
Hence his response regards his ticket.

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 20:38 - Sep 25 with 2611 viewsDarran

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 20:32 - Sep 25 by Loyal

The point was they are getting freebies when they are not ?
Hence his response regards his ticket.

Exactly,look I'm not going to lie Phil is a personal friend of mine,a man that works away from home with a lovely wife and two beautiful daughters that has to juggle what he does in his personal life with his Swans/Trust life.

I don't feel sorry for the tw*t though I f*cking admire him!!!

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 20:38 - Sep 25 with 2611 viewsmorningstar

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 20:30 - Sep 25 by Flashberryjack

So if this takeover goes wrong, and we get relegated. Who will pick up the pieces when the yanks have bailed out? Just because the trust has been shafted, it doesn't mean that they are no longer in a position to represent the clubs best interests.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 20:42 - Sep 25 with 2581 viewsLoyal

The Trust getting freebies (again) on 20:38 - Sep 25 by Darran

Exactly,look I'm not going to lie Phil is a personal friend of mine,a man that works away from home with a lovely wife and two beautiful daughters that has to juggle what he does in his personal life with his Swans/Trust life.

I don't feel sorry for the tw*t though I f*cking admire him!!!

He is clearly a level headed man as well because if I had a quarter of the shit he puts up with I would be 'extremely angry'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024