Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist 08:56 - Sep 26 with 10957 viewsjackjackjackjack

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/1851957/next-swnasea-manager-us-owners-w

Next Swansea manager: US owners want Bob Bradley to be considered but Manchester United legend Ryan Giggs remains first choice

New American owners want former US coach to be on shortlist to take over from Francesco Guidolin

SWANSEA’S new American backers want to talk to former United States coach Bob Bradley about becoming their new boss.
The Yanks are keen for Bradley to be considered for the post as Francesco Guidolin struggles and the Welsh outfit search for a replacement.

Ryan Giggs is top of the wanted list drawn up by Swansea supremo Huw Jenkins, but the Americans insist that Bradley should be a contender.
Bradley, 58, is currently coach at French Second Division side Le Havre but is best known for a six-year spell with the United States national team.
And that means a lot to the American investors Jason Levien and Steve Kaplan who have pumped cash into the club.

Giggs's lack of experience as a manager is a nagging concern for the Americans and even bringing in a sidekick like Phil Neville leaves that doubt.
Bradley has never worked in England either but has a long CV. He could also involve former Everton player Landon Donovan in a management team.
Donovan, a key player for Bradley at international level, is advising Swansea and could become even more part of the scene.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 22:02 - Sep 27 with 1694 viewsinspector

I must say his win rate is impressive. Albeit not much domestic top league experience.
Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 22:04 - Sep 27 with 1689 viewsHeadmaster

I don't think Jenkins ever wanted Guidolin to stay on. The fans and the rest of the board wanted him to have a chance, but I reckon Huw was sceptical and has been itching to get rid at the slightest bit of trouble. I remember thinking his body language seemed uneasy when talking about him in one of the interviews following the 2 year contract.

Now we have a situation where they want a manager lined up just in case Guidolin gets the sack because they don't want the fiasco that followed Monk's departure.
Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 22:08 - Sep 27 with 1673 viewslonglostjack

Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 22:04 - Sep 27 by Headmaster

I don't think Jenkins ever wanted Guidolin to stay on. The fans and the rest of the board wanted him to have a chance, but I reckon Huw was sceptical and has been itching to get rid at the slightest bit of trouble. I remember thinking his body language seemed uneasy when talking about him in one of the interviews following the 2 year contract.

Now we have a situation where they want a manager lined up just in case Guidolin gets the sack because they don't want the fiasco that followed Monk's departure.

Talking of body language who was the guy behind Guidolin when Llorente scored the equalizer ? It's at about 17.00 minutes on MOD I-player. He didn't look exactly overjoyed!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 22:11 - Sep 27 with 1656 viewsHeadmaster

Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 22:08 - Sep 27 by longlostjack

Talking of body language who was the guy behind Guidolin when Llorente scored the equalizer ? It's at about 17.00 minutes on MOD I-player. He didn't look exactly overjoyed!

I don't know his name but I remember thinking it was odd. Maybe it was a sign of relief?
Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 22:19 - Sep 27 with 1638 viewslonglostjack

Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 22:11 - Sep 27 by Headmaster

I don't know his name but I remember thinking it was odd. Maybe it was a sign of relief?

Quite possibly. Funny reaction though.

Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 08:08 - Sep 28 with 1530 viewsSwansNZ

Just when you think Huw could not stoop any lower.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 16:59 - Sep 28 with 1467 viewsPrivate_Partz

Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 08:08 - Sep 28 by SwansNZ

Just when you think Huw could not stoop any lower.

WOL are doing their best. On a relatively quiet rumour day they keep the pot boiling by running a poll to see who will be best to replace Frankie. Boo Radley or Mr Charisma. Bunch of sh!ts doing their best to destabilise us. Welsh media my ass.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 17:04 - Sep 28 with 1458 viewsLeonisGod

Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 16:59 - Sep 28 by Private_Partz

WOL are doing their best. On a relatively quiet rumour day they keep the pot boiling by running a poll to see who will be best to replace Frankie. Boo Radley or Mr Charisma. Bunch of sh!ts doing their best to destabilise us. Welsh media my ass.

Giggs currently leading the race, ahead of Boo Radley and then Guido.

Although I do like this comment at the bottom:

Which would be better as a journalist and human being Paul Abbandonato or pound of lard? But what else would w expect from WoL?
#IsupportGuidolin"

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/manchester-united-fc-legend-ryan-119
Login to get fewer ads

Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 17:32 - Sep 28 with 1398 viewsPrivate_Partz

Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 17:04 - Sep 28 by LeonisGod

Which would be better as a journalist and human being Paul Abbandonato or pound of lard? But what else would w expect from WoL?
#IsupportGuidolin"

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/manchester-united-fc-legend-ryan-119

I did not realise they had Frankie in the poll as well. All the more disgusting. Headlines tomorrow stating Swansea fans want Giggs as manager after exclusive poll. Ignoring the fact that most of the Welsh public outside of the SE completely ignore the Welsh media. They truly are the enemy of our club. Their Cardiff agenda stinks!

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 17:42 - Sep 28 with 1371 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The yank not in the running ,giggs however is talk of the town in the betting circle's.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 17:54 - Sep 28 with 1343 viewsPrivate_Partz

Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 17:42 - Sep 28 by oh_tommy_tommy

The yank not in the running ,giggs however is talk of the town in the betting circle's.

He is the media darling. Top flight clubs in the know have not touched him with a bargepole however. With very good reason I would say.

Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 18:20 - Sep 28 with 1302 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 17:54 - Sep 28 by Private_Partz

He is the media darling. Top flight clubs in the know have not touched him with a bargepole however. With very good reason I would say.

At least it won't be the yank

Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 18:48 - Sep 28 with 1265 viewsmonmouth

Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 18:20 - Sep 28 by oh_tommy_tommy

The septic might be better than the Giggler though. At least he's managed some actual players as an actual proper manager.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 18:53 - Sep 28 with 1250 viewsLeonisGod

Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 18:20 - Sep 28 by oh_tommy_tommy

I'd rather have Boo Radley. At least he has proven he can get the best out of a bad job. Giggs however has done nothing other than watch a couple of plums screw up the man u gig.
Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 19:03 - Sep 28 with 1223 viewslonglostjack

Giggs' representative is Rhodri Burgess. He used to be VP of Wassermann group before he set up his own gig. Link to D.C. Utd . Bradley could be a red herring - Bristol Airport etc. Spin - we get Giggs - could have been worse.

http://sportsagentblog.com/2015/06/16/sam-porters-transition-from-sports-agent-t

My theory could be a load of old Trollope mind.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2016 19:10]

Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 19:16 - Sep 28 with 1191 views3swan

If Bob Bradley is in the frame, I'm slightly surprised that I can't see anything coming out from Le Havre or French press
Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 19:18 - Sep 28 with 1182 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 19:16 - Sep 28 by 3swan

If Bob Bradley is in the frame, I'm slightly surprised that I can't see anything coming out from Le Havre or French press

He's not in the running

Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 19:18 - Sep 28 with 1182 viewscrix

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/swansea-city-linked-bob-bradley-i-m-as-g

'Bob Bradley: I'm as good as Liverpool's Jurgen Klopp'

Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 19:57 - Sep 28 with 1089 viewsinspector

Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 19:16 - Sep 28 by 3swan

i have seen one or two:

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Angleterre-swansea-songe-au-manager-ha
Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 12:38 - Sep 29 with 924 viewsPrivate_Partz

#IsupportGuidolin"

Frankie is now at 55% despite their scummer readership voting for Giggs. I would suggest we play ball with Cardiif On Line and vote for Frankie to ensure their little attempt to destabilise back fires on them.
Just look at he headline: 'Who would you prefer'......then they only give two options before shoving Frankie into the poll later on in the article. Doubly annoying as Paul Aberfarto is penning it.

Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 15:53 - Sep 29 with 837 viewsLoyal

Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 12:38 - Sep 29 by Private_Partz

Frankie is now at 55% despite their scummer readership voting for Giggs. I would suggest we play ball with Cardiif On Line and vote for Frankie to ensure their little attempt to destabilise back fires on them.
Just look at he headline: 'Who would you prefer'......then they only give two options before shoving Frankie into the poll later on in the article. Doubly annoying as Paul Aberfarto is penning it.

Fat scummer.
Fcking hates us, horrible fckr.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 16:17 - Sep 29 with 814 views3swan

Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 19:57 - Sep 28 by inspector

i have seen one or two:

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Angleterre-swansea-songe-au-manager-ha

In my long forgotten schoolboy French, aren't they just quoting the BBC?

Nothing directly from France?

A non starter then
Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 18:31 - Sep 29 with 763 viewswaynekerr55

#IsupportGuidolin"

😂😂😂😂😂😂

To quote Perchie:

"I feel sorry for whatever woman (or man) has to fellate with that fat mess of a man"

😂😂😂😂

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 10:34 - Oct 1 with 654 viewsjackjackjackjack

Th Sun have now swapped towards Giggs...

SECRET SWANS CHAT Ryan Giggs to Swansea: Manchester United legend holds top secret talks with Swans to become their new boss
Welsh club keen on Louis van Gaal's former assistant as investors search for Francesco Guidolin's replacement

RYAN GIGGS has had a top secret meeting with Swansea City about becoming their new boss.
The Welsh legend sat down to talk to the club’s new American investors plus chairman Hue Jenkins in a London hotel.

Giggs is keen on the post but has to convince the money men from the States that he has the experience needed.
Jenkins has also seen former United States national coach Bob Bradley on the recommendation of the American backers a few days ago.
Veteran Italian Francesco Guidolin will be replaced when the two groups decide who to go for to take charge, probably this week.

One time Manchester United hero Giggs would be a popular choice and has Jenkins’s support. But Bradley, currently working in France, also has appeal.
Other candidates are in the frame too in case a compromise is needed. Gianfranco Zola and Paul Clement are possibles.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2016 10:34]

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 10:44 - Oct 1 with 637 viewsjack247

Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 18:31 - Sep 29 by waynekerr55

😂😂😂😂😂😂

To quote Perchie:

"I feel sorry for whatever woman (or man) has to fellate with that fat mess of a man"

😂😂😂😂

In fairness to Perch, that is a fantastic quote
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024