Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist 08:56 - Sep 26 with 11026 viewsjackjackjackjack

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/1851957/next-swnasea-manager-us-owners-w

Next Swansea manager: US owners want Bob Bradley to be considered but Manchester United legend Ryan Giggs remains first choice

New American owners want former US coach to be on shortlist to take over from Francesco Guidolin

SWANSEA’S new American backers want to talk to former United States coach Bob Bradley about becoming their new boss.
The Yanks are keen for Bradley to be considered for the post as Francesco Guidolin struggles and the Welsh outfit search for a replacement.

Ryan Giggs is top of the wanted list drawn up by Swansea supremo Huw Jenkins, but the Americans insist that Bradley should be a contender.
Bradley, 58, is currently coach at French Second Division side Le Havre but is best known for a six-year spell with the United States national team.
And that means a lot to the American investors Jason Levien and Steve Kaplan who have pumped cash into the club.

Giggs's lack of experience as a manager is a nagging concern for the Americans and even bringing in a sidekick like Phil Neville leaves that doubt.
Bradley has never worked in England either but has a long CV. He could also involve former Everton player Landon Donovan in a management team.
Donovan, a key player for Bradley at international level, is advising Swansea and could become even more part of the scene.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 09:06 - Sep 26 with 4288 viewsPegojack

Here we go.

Destruction of the Swans - Phase One.
Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 09:15 - Sep 26 with 4257 viewsSmellyplumz

Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 09:06 - Sep 26 by Pegojack

Here we go.

Destruction of the Swans - Phase One.

Never a truer word spoken. beginning of the end.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 09:20 - Sep 26 with 4237 viewsLeonisGod

I'd rather take Bob Hope. The football would be cr@p, but at least we'd go down smiling.
Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 09:22 - Sep 26 with 4226 viewsoldcob

Its the Sun mun. Thats what they do.
Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 09:26 - Sep 26 with 4206 viewsmonmouth

The treatment of a man in post, want him or not, disgusts me. And yes, I know it's probably the norm, but it is just so c*ntish. He has always acted with dignity. The club must be colluding in this too, or at least passively condoning it. Remember all those lofty ideals Jenks.....not just another football club eh?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 09:29 - Sep 26 with 4190 viewsDewi1jack

Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 09:20 - Sep 26 by LeonisGod

I'd rather take Bob Hope. The football would be cr@p, but at least we'd go down smiling.

It looks like a straight choice between Bob Hope and no hope.

At least the Merrycans may back Bob as he's one of them

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 09:30 - Sep 26 with 4183 viewsSmellyplumz

Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 09:26 - Sep 26 by monmouth

The treatment of a man in post, want him or not, disgusts me. And yes, I know it's probably the norm, but it is just so c*ntish. He has always acted with dignity. The club must be colluding in this too, or at least passively condoning it. Remember all those lofty ideals Jenks.....not just another football club eh?

been treated like sh1t

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 09:31 - Sep 26 with 4169 viewsmonmouth

Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 09:22 - Sep 26 by oldcob

Its the Sun mun. Thats what they do.

Maybe. Paranoid maybe, but it's looking a bit co-ordinated to me, and I doubt Moralee would know who Bob Bradley is.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 09:36 - Sep 26 with 4140 viewsDewi1jack

Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 09:31 - Sep 26 by monmouth

Maybe. Paranoid maybe, but it's looking a bit co-ordinated to me, and I doubt Moralee would know who Bob Bradley is.

He certainly wouldn't know what integrity looked like.
Or honesty and dignity.
No matter how big his bathroom mirror is

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 09:44 - Sep 26 with 4107 viewsWarwickHunt

"pumped cash into the club. "

I must have missed that meeting...
Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 09:46 - Sep 26 with 4099 viewsLeonisGod

Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 09:44 - Sep 26 by WarwickHunt

"pumped cash into the club. "

I must have missed that meeting...

Just a typo:

"pumped cash into the ex-board's pockets"

Fixed
Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 09:53 - Sep 26 with 4079 viewsPegojack

Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 09:26 - Sep 26 by monmouth

EDIT: Sorry, I've removed this post.

I'm very angry at what's going on at my club.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2016 10:07]
Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 10:15 - Sep 26 with 3992 viewsbuilthjack

Omfg. Now managing Le Havre. Halfway down Division 2 in France. 1 win in the last 6.
Mmmmmmm.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 10:26 - Sep 26 with 3937 viewsDewi1jack

Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 10:15 - Sep 26 by builthjack

Omfg. Now managing Le Havre. Halfway down Division 2 in France. 1 win in the last 6.
Mmmmmmm.

But he's cheap and knows how to say yes in at least 2 languages.
Right up Jenkins street.
So he'll tell the Merrycans that it is film sequel perfect

Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 10:29 - Sep 26 with 3925 viewsLeonisGod

Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 10:26 - Sep 26 by Dewi1jack

But he's cheap and knows how to say yes in at least 2 languages.
Right up Jenkins street.
So he'll tell the Merrycans that it is film sequel perfect

If true, I very much doubt this has got anything to do with Jenkins. Worrying times ahead.
Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 10:31 - Sep 26 with 3916 viewsSwansNZ

A long CV. Not impressive, just long

Soccer!!!

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 10:32 - Sep 26 with 3911 viewsjohnlangy

Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 09:29 - Sep 26 by Dewi1jack

It looks like a straight choice between Bob Hope and no hope.

At least the Merrycans may back Bob as he's one of them

If this was to happen maybe that's the most positive way of looking at it. They'd make themselves look total fools if they made the decision to appoint BB and he was then a failure.

Backing him financially would be the best way to give him a chance.
Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 10:44 - Sep 26 with 3857 viewsicecoldjack

Club will ne a laughing stock if they apppint this guy.

FG is being hung out to dry good and prpper it seems.
We are fast turning into everything we laughed at and dispised . Sad times.
Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 10:56 - Sep 26 with 3804 viewsDewi1jack

Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 10:32 - Sep 26 by johnlangy

If this was to happen maybe that's the most positive way of looking at it. They'd make themselves look total fools if they made the decision to appoint BB and he was then a failure.

Backing him financially would be the best way to give him a chance.

Aye.
If some of our more vocal (certainly on here, probably not at the ground!) so called supporters won't back Guido, then maybe the Merrycans will back a person they choose.
Maybe they'll get him the coaching staff and scouting network that can really do a good job for the club, even if the manager can't
Could understand totally if the Yankees didn't accept Jenkins's input about the playing side in any shape or form
How the loving f**k could anyone trust someone who signs Ngog and a few others, to pick a manager or players?

As I said.
Bob Hope would be better than No Hope and his team of proven coaches.
How are Salford FC doing by the way?
Have they made the Conference yet?
Because when they do, the gruesome 5some will have a conflict of interest according to League rules.
Even the FA Cup could prove to be a problem.

Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 11:05 - Sep 26 with 3773 viewshammy

Crikey that's a lot of words for the Scum !

Indicates Bradley has never worked in England, but he would be working in Wales surely LOL

We desperately need a win against the high-flying scousers on the weekend to get this crap off the back pages !

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 11:21 - Sep 26 with 3714 viewsmax936

Fuk my eyes, the rumours are getting worse each passing day, I hope Jenkins and his cronies are now realising just what they've done, if any of this shit is true.

Guidolin needs reassuring from the club over the next few days, this is totally unacceptable, they need to show him some respect by dismissing these rumours or send him on his way.

The Club is becoming a right vipers nest, well done all of you

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 11:24 - Sep 26 with 3692 viewsswan65split

Pantomime season started early?! FFS
Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 11:24 - Sep 26 with 3692 viewsDewi1jack

Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 11:21 - Sep 26 by max936

Fuk my eyes, the rumours are getting worse each passing day, I hope Jenkins and his cronies are now realising just what they've done, if any of this shit is true.

Guidolin needs reassuring from the club over the next few days, this is totally unacceptable, they need to show him some respect by dismissing these rumours or send him on his way.

And some of the so called supporters who keep pushing 'Fail to turn up for Wales again' Giggs and his cronies need to take a hard look at themselves.
Not supporting Guido or his team at all.

Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 11:31 - Sep 26 with 3661 viewsWatchman

Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 11:21 - Sep 26 by max936

Becoming? Been it for a while money and ego everywhere every principle it was built on have gone #justanotherclub but with a lot more empty hangers on who care not a jot was

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Sun: Bob Bradley on the shortlist on 11:33 - Sep 26 with 3655 viewslonglostjack

From Wiki

"It was reported on January 2, 2014, that Bradley had agreed to manage Stabæk Fotball, making him the first American to manage a club in a European top flight."

Enough said.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024