Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guidolin should be given until mid November 11:59 - Sep 26 with 3477 viewsdeanscfc

All this talk of Ryan bloody Giggs has to stop. It would be a disaster to have a manger here who has no PL experience (ok...no managerial expeience at all!) and who isn't even particularly looked up to as a person. Such a quiet, sly figure is never going to be a top manager and I honestly think it would be the nail in our PL coffin if we employ him.

Guidolin had been very unlucky in that he is working with a below par group of players following a lack of investment by the board and also because our early fixtures are so tough.

Do not judge him on games against Man City, Liverpool or Arsenal. Judge him on games against Watford, Stoke etc.

Frankly if the board had spent money in the positions which they should have then we wouldn't be in this mess but the manager/coach is always the first target.

Edit: When I say mid November, I mean at least mid November. If we have lost all of our games by then and the performances are bad then maybe you could argue that change is needed. Until then, people need to pipe down and realise our squad weaknesses.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2016 12:02]
Guidolin should be given until mid November on 21:27 - Sep 26 with 1000 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Guidolin should be given until mid November on 21:24 - Sep 26 by Jack_Kass

This is hilarious.

It would be a disaster to have a manager here with no pl or even any managerial experience, yet people had no problem when we went and gave Garry Monk the job.

People had no problem with Monk getting the job?

er...

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Guidolin should be given until mid November on 23:18 - Sep 26 with 919 viewsmajorraglan

As has been said, the OP is bang on the money and deserves the Up arrows.

If I were a certain Mr Tan up the road I would be watching the FG situation with great interest. They are struggling and I think he would be the kind of manager that could turn it around for them.
Let's hope we do the right thing and give him a fair crack of the whip.
Guidolin should be given until mid November on 08:17 - Sep 27 with 869 viewsSgorioFruit

We lost to Hull, OK should have got something out of that game.
We lost to premier league champions Leicester.
We lost to Southampton who have beat us 3-0 last season, and regularly beat us every season.
And then we lost to League leaders Man City.
And now we want to get rid of the manager. I strongly agree with the OP, and FG should be given more time. We DO NOT want Giggs here, we DO NOT want some yank managing us.
Everyone needs to get behind FG. We give an awful performance against Southampton and then everyone says FG out.
What if we get one win against Liverpool or Arsenal then FG suddenly becomes a hero.
The situation is bonkers.
For me, I'm fully behind FG.
I also think we have some namby pamby players and FG is just too old and wise to take any of their shite, which could cost us performances and points I understand.
However our performance has improved since that terrible showing at Southampton.
It's FG for me!!!

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Guidolin should be given until mid November on 12:35 - Sep 27 with 833 viewsPrivate_Partz

Guidolin should be given until mid November on 08:17 - Sep 27 by SgorioFruit

We lost to Hull, OK should have got something out of that game.
We lost to premier league champions Leicester.
We lost to Southampton who have beat us 3-0 last season, and regularly beat us every season.
And then we lost to League leaders Man City.
And now we want to get rid of the manager. I strongly agree with the OP, and FG should be given more time. We DO NOT want Giggs here, we DO NOT want some yank managing us.
Everyone needs to get behind FG. We give an awful performance against Southampton and then everyone says FG out.
What if we get one win against Liverpool or Arsenal then FG suddenly becomes a hero.
The situation is bonkers.
For me, I'm fully behind FG.
I also think we have some namby pamby players and FG is just too old and wise to take any of their shite, which could cost us performances and points I understand.
However our performance has improved since that terrible showing at Southampton.
It's FG for me!!!

I agree. Maybe a bit of good news. Club Call are saying we are trailing a 25 yr old Series A striker. Could it be they are giving FG a bit more say on the signings? Also a good news story on the official site of Llorente looking forward to getting more goals. Or am I clutching at straws and just hoping for some good news. ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Guidolin should be given until mid November on 14:20 - Sep 27 with 803 viewsvetchonian

Guidolin should be given until mid November on 12:35 - Sep 27 by Private_Partz

I agree. Maybe a bit of good news. Club Call are saying we are trailing a 25 yr old Series A striker. Could it be they are giving FG a bit more say on the signings? Also a good news story on the official site of Llorente looking forward to getting more goals. Or am I clutching at straws and just hoping for some good news. ;-)

I would think breaking his duck on Saturday has given Llorente confidience and for most strikers confidence is key.
Despite most posters on here views I have thought Llorente will be an asset ... he showed class in all he did on Saturday and took his goal well.....not bad for a bargain basement signing .

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Guidolin should be given until mid November on 14:43 - Sep 27 with 780 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Guidolin should be given until mid November on 14:20 - Sep 27 by vetchonian

I would think breaking his duck on Saturday has given Llorente confidience and for most strikers confidence is key.
Despite most posters on here views I have thought Llorente will be an asset ... he showed class in all he did on Saturday and took his goal well.....not bad for a bargain basement signing .

Llorente was blowing out of his arse after 60 min on Saturday with a younger
Version chomping at the bit to get on the pitch

Wake the f@ck up Frankie or you'll be sacked next week

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Guidolin should be given until mid November on 16:18 - Sep 27 with 746 viewsDevz00

Guidolin should be given until mid November on 21:24 - Sep 26 by Jack_Kass

This is hilarious.

It would be a disaster to have a manager here with no pl or even any managerial experience, yet people had no problem when we went and gave Garry Monk the job.

The difference here is hindsight.

If Monk had gone on to manage us to a top 8 finish in his first full season then been poached by Liverpool or someone, then we might be saying 'Give Giggs a chance'. The fact that Garry Monk's reign ended in a complete car-crash would surely get the club thinking twice about appointing another rookie manager.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Guidolin should be given until mid November on 17:44 - Sep 27 with 711 viewsPrivate_Partz

Guidolin should be given until mid November on 14:20 - Sep 27 by vetchonian

There is an in depth interview with Gylfi now on the OS. Saying how happy he is and how determined the players are to do better this season. Very odd as they carry on as if it is business as usual.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Login to get fewer ads

Guidolin should be given until mid November on 00:38 - Sep 28 with 660 viewsdeanscfc

Only just seen the news about the American coach meeting with Huw. What an absolute joke of an appointment that would be. I can't believe the lack of respect for Guidolin right now.
Guidolin should be given until mid November on 09:33 - Sep 28 with 609 viewsElward

Huw Jenkins should be sacked and not Guidolin. Simple as that.
Guidolin should be given until mid November on 16:02 - Sep 28 with 579 viewsandypitt56

Im getting sick of seeing all these articles, it does nothing but undermine the club. We have a manager in charge of the club, whether you like or not, these stories should only come about if and when the club decide to go down another route. its disgraceful imo.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/manchester-united-fc-legend-ryan-119
Guidolin should be given until mid November on 22:48 - Sep 28 with 520 viewsGeoffThom

Guidolin should be given until mid November on 16:02 - Sep 28 by andypitt56

Im getting sick of seeing all these articles, it does nothing but undermine the club. We have a manager in charge of the club, whether you like or not, these stories should only come about if and when the club decide to go down another route. its disgraceful imo.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/manchester-united-fc-legend-ryan-119

Interesting points on this thread, but there is going to be some suicidal posters on here when they sack Guido and appoint gigs and Scholes
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024