Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No new manager. 15:19 - Sep 26 with 807 viewsWaltersRedBoots

No new manager required. We simply need to move HJ as far away from playing matters as possible. He's far too influential in that area and obviously out of his depth.
No new manager. on 15:24 - Sep 26 with 786 viewsjack247

There may well be a lot of sense in that
No new manager. on 15:31 - Sep 26 with 758 viewsperchrockjack

Who s gonna replace him and who decides

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

No new manager. on 15:35 - Sep 26 with 734 viewsWaltersRedBoots

No new manager. on 15:31 - Sep 26 by perchrockjack

Who s gonna replace him and who decides

That's THE question and the problem !!!!
No new manager. on 15:50 - Sep 26 with 681 viewsOldjack

Does Huw pick the team and say what tactics must be used ?Look Saturdays performance was a 100% improvement on the previous games ,hopeful it will continue now the penny's dropped with Franco or is that Huw

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

No new manager. on 16:12 - Sep 26 with 611 viewswhiterock

HJ has been at this for 15 years, its not a new thing, he's stuck to a path, granted the wheels are loose but they are not off the wagon yet
No new manager. on 16:13 - Sep 26 with 604 viewsPrivate_Partz

Talksh!te are now running with information from their 'sources' that Frankie has lost the confidence of the Board and could be out of a job by the end of the week.
Surely confidence would have been at its lowest after the Southampton game and not after two very good stabs at playing Man City where we are showing all round improvement. Also 'out of a job by the end of the week'. So we keep him until the eve of the Liverpool game then sack him.
I hope this is the usual cra@p from the media. If not the 'you don't know what you're doing' chant would be very appropriate.
The club need to come out and quash these rumours now as it is bound to have a destabilising effect on both management and team. This is the last thing we want if the side is now staring to take a settled look with the players buying into the system. To pull the plug now would be just rank incompetence.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2016 16:15]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

No new manager. on 16:19 - Sep 26 with 575 viewsperchrockjack

What, y mean they re not talking about arse or the big 6.

Wish I was home to hear it

No new manager. on 16:30 - Sep 26 with 557 viewsPrivate_Partz

No new manager. on 16:19 - Sep 26 by perchrockjack

What, y mean they re not talking about arse or the big 6.

Wish I was home to hear it

I always think we have a lot of enemies in the media both local and national. Not all admittedly although locally we have hardly any friends. If there is an opportunity to knock the only Welsh club in the Prem then they are going to take it regardless of the usual fawning over the big 6 and England.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Login to get fewer ads

No new manager. on 16:32 - Sep 26 with 542 viewswhiterock

No new manager. on 16:30 - Sep 26 by Private_Partz

I always think we have a lot of enemies in the media both local and national. Not all admittedly although locally we have hardly any friends. If there is an opportunity to knock the only Welsh club in the Prem then they are going to take it regardless of the usual fawning over the big 6 and England.

Ex News of the World journo playing billy big bollocks again
No new manager. on 16:56 - Sep 26 with 501 viewsPrivate_Partz

No new manager. on 16:32 - Sep 26 by whiterock

Ex News of the World journo playing billy big bollocks again

I really hope that all these rumours are just that. The problem is that, on the very odd occasion, there is some substance in them and I find this lot very worrying. Normally I would take the lot with a big pinch of salt but the new regime is an unknown quality. We hear very little from them and even less from Huw.

No new manager. on 17:37 - Sep 26 with 431 viewsepaul

Throw enough sh1t eventually it starts to stick. The media are a fuking disgrace, if Huw cans Guido, he wants canning too

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

No new manager. on 17:40 - Sep 26 with 423 viewsperchrockjack

Not sure enemies. Lack of respect on wholescale size.

I want us to front up and feck them

We need a siege mentality.

It can be done

Fans ,I'd suggest, have more respect than the media.

Hate to say this but both Everton and Liverpool fans have lots of time for us.

I recall Geordies being great with us too

Not sure about London chunts

No new manager. on 17:46 - Sep 26 with 401 viewslondonlisa2001

No new manager. on 17:37 - Sep 26 by epaul

Throw enough sh1t eventually it starts to stick. The media are a fuking disgrace, if Huw cans Guido, he wants canning too

It's the club that are behaving disgracefully Paul in not shutting this down.

Last week, there was a hint of a rumour about Bony at Stoke and Hughes shut it down within 24 hours. Guidolin has had to put up with this for over a week.
No new manager. on 17:49 - Sep 26 with 392 viewsepaul

No new manager. on 17:46 - Sep 26 by londonlisa2001

It's the club that are behaving disgracefully Paul in not shutting this down.

Last week, there was a hint of a rumour about Bony at Stoke and Hughes shut it down within 24 hours. Guidolin has had to put up with this for over a week.

Absolutely Lisa, I'm not one for the club coming out in the press but this has gone beyond the pale now and if anything HJ owes Frankie that if nothing out of respect

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

No new manager. on 17:51 - Sep 26 with 384 viewslondonlisa2001

No new manager. on 17:49 - Sep 26 by epaul

Absolutely Lisa, I'm not one for the club coming out in the press but this has gone beyond the pale now and if anything HJ owes Frankie that if nothing out of respect

Yes - my gripe is not with them changing a manger if that's what they want (I don't agree and certainly not with Giggs but so be it), but this is the second time we have seen Guidolin treated with zero respect and I find it horrible.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024