Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lost the support of the board(Talksport) 16:18 - Sep 26 with 9559 viewsDaithejack

Just listened to the Talksport news at 4 and it said according to their sources Guidolin has now lost the support of the Swansea board and they expect him to loose his job by the end of the week??
Wonder who the source is because the haven't mentioned us all day??
Something going on behind the scenes and somebody has agreed to come in? Sh#%ty way to treat him if true no matter what you think of him.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2016 16:28]

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 16:19 - Sep 26 with 5049 viewsSmellyplumz

It'll be the trusts fault mun.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 16:26 - Sep 26 with 5009 viewscockneyswan

Talk Shyte again!
Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 16:26 - Sep 26 with 5009 viewsPrivate_Partz

I just pointed this one out an another thread. I hope it is the usual media crap otherwise it shows that those in charge of our club have not got a clue what to do and are completely out of their depth.
The club need to nip this one in the by bud either by coming out in the press or informing management and players privately. Unfortunately if they only do the latter it will not stop rumour mongering amongst the media and the supporters.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 16:28 - Sep 26 with 4989 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 16:26 - Sep 26 by Private_Partz

I just pointed this one out an another thread. I hope it is the usual media crap otherwise it shows that those in charge of our club have not got a clue what to do and are completely out of their depth.
The club need to nip this one in the by bud either by coming out in the press or informing management and players privately. Unfortunately if they only do the latter it will not stop rumour mongering amongst the media and the supporters.

weve never come out with anything until a decision is made .
players
managers

it doesnt matter

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 16:28 - Sep 26 with 4990 viewswhiterock

I didn't know you needed to be in your depth to buy a football club
Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 16:28 - Sep 26 with 4989 viewsPegojack

Here's another piece of news for Sky.

The Board have now lost the support of the fans.
Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 16:31 - Sep 26 with 4954 viewsDarran

How is a club out of their depth for wanting to make a managerial change?
It's called football.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 16:33 - Sep 26 with 4943 viewsDaithejack

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 16:26 - Sep 26 by cockneyswan

Talk Shyte again!

Maybe mate, it just seemed a strange thing for them to come out with on the 4pm headlines when they have hardly mentioned us all day. Sounds like they've heard a whisper from someone whether it's true or not who knows.

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Login to get fewer ads

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 16:34 - Sep 26 with 4934 viewsPrivate_Partz

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 16:28 - Sep 26 by whiterock

I didn't know you needed to be in your depth to buy a football club

Indeed. Very valid point. I just cling to the hope the might have the abilities to do a good job but I am as worried as the rest of us.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 16:34 - Sep 26 with 4932 viewswhiterock

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 16:33 - Sep 26 by Daithejack

Maybe mate, it just seemed a strange thing for them to come out with on the 4pm headlines when they have hardly mentioned us all day. Sounds like they've heard a whisper from someone whether it's true or not who knows.

There's a mole working PR for yanks
Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 16:40 - Sep 26 with 4894 viewsPrivate_Partz

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 16:31 - Sep 26 by Darran

How is a club out of their depth for wanting to make a managerial change?
It's called football.

Well it is all rumours but if Frankie is sacked now and we bring in some American nonentities then I would say they are completely out of their depth.
It happens in football but it does not mean we have to sit back and not have a bloody good moan about it by pointing out the error of their ways. ;-)
Do you think if Frankie is sacked we are going to have a top manager waiting in the wings? Be he a big name or a young ambitious continental coach?
I very much doubt anyone of that ilk would be queuing up to come here if we sack our manager now. I think we will look like a Leeds Utd basket case.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2016 16:41]

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 16:42 - Sep 26 with 4868 viewsDarran

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 16:40 - Sep 26 by Private_Partz

Well it is all rumours but if Frankie is sacked now and we bring in some American nonentities then I would say they are completely out of their depth.
It happens in football but it does not mean we have to sit back and not have a bloody good moan about it by pointing out the error of their ways. ;-)
Do you think if Frankie is sacked we are going to have a top manager waiting in the wings? Be he a big name or a young ambitious continental coach?
I very much doubt anyone of that ilk would be queuing up to come here if we sack our manager now. I think we will look like a Leeds Utd basket case.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2016 16:41]

I don't know I'm not Derek Acorah.
I'm not sticking up for any of them I'm fuming with it all but they haven't got a lot wrong in the past.

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 16:51 - Sep 26 with 4814 viewsPrivate_Partz

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 16:42 - Sep 26 by Darran

I don't know I'm not Derek Acorah.
I'm not sticking up for any of them I'm fuming with it all but they haven't got a lot wrong in the past.

Never heard of him. Is he a good manger. ;-) By 'they' I assume you mean the old regime. It is very different now. Further more I would say the old regime have got quite a few things wrong over the last few years and we are reaping the rewards now.

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 16:54 - Sep 26 with 4770 viewsDarran

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 16:51 - Sep 26 by Private_Partz

Never heard of him. Is he a good manger. ;-) By 'they' I assume you mean the old regime. It is very different now. Further more I would say the old regime have got quite a few things wrong over the last few years and we are reaping the rewards now.

You just want FG to do better than Monk because he took your beloved Michaels job.

Being serious though I think that's part of the problem for some.

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 16:57 - Sep 26 with 4751 viewsjack247

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 16:54 - Sep 26 by Darran

You just want FG to do better than Monk because he took your beloved Michaels job.

I want Guidolin to better than Monk, because Monk did shit and set us back years on the pitch.
Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 17:03 - Sep 26 with 4694 viewsDarran

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 16:57 - Sep 26 by jack247

I want Guidolin to better than Monk, because Monk did shit and set us back years on the pitch.

Not the point.

I just want Guidolin to do better.

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 17:03 - Sep 26 with 4689 viewsLandore_Jack

HJ appointed Guidolin. May be the Americans should sack HJ?

#backtojack

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 17:04 - Sep 26 with 4676 viewsPrivate_Partz

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 16:54 - Sep 26 by Darran

Ha ha you little tinker. I ain't going there. :-)
Just to sum up I think it will be wrong to show Frankie the door at this point as he is working on getting the team to jelly and is showing that he could very well be turning the corner. This despite a poor and late window. To sack a guy after 6 games when he has recently been given a two year contract is madness and it will not go unnoticed by any potential future candidates. Unless of course this brace of Yanks come in to take over running the club and they would be grateful for anything. I am talking here about this Donovan geezer (I think that's his name) and the other bloke plying his trade in the French second division I belive.

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 17:06 - Sep 26 with 4660 viewsSheffieldjack

It's time for the Board to either back FG or sack him. Personally I'd give him a little more time, but this drip, drip, drip media negativity is not helping at all at the moment.
Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 17:06 - Sep 26 with 4658 viewsDarran

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 17:04 - Sep 26 by Private_Partz

Ha ha you little tinker. I ain't going there. :-)
Just to sum up I think it will be wrong to show Frankie the door at this point as he is working on getting the team to jelly and is showing that he could very well be turning the corner. This despite a poor and late window. To sack a guy after 6 games when he has recently been given a two year contract is madness and it will not go unnoticed by any potential future candidates. Unless of course this brace of Yanks come in to take over running the club and they would be grateful for anything. I am talking here about this Donovan geezer (I think that's his name) and the other bloke plying his trade in the French second division I belive.

Yeah I get ya point Partzy.

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 17:06 - Sep 26 with 4657 viewsjack247

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 17:03 - Sep 26 by Darran

Not the point.

I just want Guidolin to do better.

So does everyone. I hope he gets the opportunity
Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 17:13 - Sep 26 with 4600 viewsperchrockjack

Can Jenkins be sacked, asks lady perch

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 17:20 - Sep 26 with 4553 viewsDarran

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 17:13 - Sep 26 by perchrockjack

Can Jenkins be sacked, asks lady perch

Yes.

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 17:23 - Sep 26 with 4525 viewsswanstillidai

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 16:26 - Sep 26 by cockneyswan

Talk Shyte again!

Someone should send them a strongly worded email
Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 17:23 - Sep 26 with 4521 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

We all want guido to do well.

Unfortunately its not happening ,hence this situation

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024