Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lost the support of the board(Talksport) 16:18 - Sep 26 with 9568 viewsDaithejack

Just listened to the Talksport news at 4 and it said according to their sources Guidolin has now lost the support of the Swansea board and they expect him to loose his job by the end of the week??
Wonder who the source is because the haven't mentioned us all day??
Something going on behind the scenes and somebody has agreed to come in? Sh#%ty way to treat him if true no matter what you think of him.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2016 16:28]

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 17:35 - Sep 26 with 1640 viewsSwanjaxs

Sack Guidolin > sack Jenkins > appoint Curt in the interim> source competent director of football > appoint manager of sufficient quality > strengthen squad with Premier league standard players in January > ease ourselves to 48pts and 11th position...... there you go boys... no need to thank me 👍😎

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 17:38 - Sep 26 with 1620 viewsjasper_T

Jordi believes:

"We believe in him and our ideas so we have to keep playing like this and the results will come," he said.

"All the team believe in Francesco, we agree with him all the time, we are working so hard and we showed the crowd we can play very good football against one of the best teams in the Premier League."
Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 17:38 - Sep 26 with 1619 viewslondonlisa2001

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 17:23 - Sep 26 by oh_tommy_tommy

We all want guido to do well.

Unfortunately its not happening ,hence this situation

He's not exactly been given the chance to do well has he.
Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 17:39 - Sep 26 with 1609 viewsGriffting

'By the end of the week' What's the point? May as well keep him until after the Liverpool game. No one coming in will be able to do anything significant with the team in terms of tactics in that short space of time. May as well keep him in until the start of the international break to be honest.
Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 17:39 - Sep 26 with 1606 viewsLandore_Jack

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 17:35 - Sep 26 by Swanjaxs

Sack Guidolin > sack Jenkins > appoint Curt in the interim> source competent director of football > appoint manager of sufficient quality > strengthen squad with Premier league standard players in January > ease ourselves to 48pts and 11th position...... there you go boys... no need to thank me 👍😎

After last season I doubt Curt would want the job. Especially after the melt down that appeared after we lost to Sunderland and Oxford whilst he was in charge.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2016 17:41]

#backtojack

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 17:43 - Sep 26 with 1582 viewsSwanjaxs

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 17:39 - Sep 26 by Landore_Jack

After last season I doubt Curt would want the job. Especially after the melt down that appeared after we lost to Sunderland and Oxford whilst he was in charge.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2016 17:41]

True .... but had the impression Jenkins was happy to let Curt be hung out to dry, with Lord Huw gone perhaps AC would be more willing to take the gig on short term before a top quality manager was employed. ..

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 17:47 - Sep 26 with 1553 viewsjack247

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 17:35 - Sep 26 by Swanjaxs

Wouldn't it have made far more sense to strengthen the squad in the summer? Then we wouldn't have had to go through all this bollocks
Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 17:54 - Sep 26 with 1522 viewsSwanjaxs

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 17:47 - Sep 26 by jack247

Wouldn't it have made far more sense to strengthen the squad in the summer? Then we wouldn't have had to go through all this bollocks

Of course it would have.... hence > source competent director of football. ....👍

Login to get fewer ads

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 17:57 - Sep 26 with 1509 viewsjack247

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 17:54 - Sep 26 by Swanjaxs

Of course it would have.... hence > source competent director of football. ....👍

I think you could simplify it down to...

Source competent DoF > Give Guidolin cash and freedom to bring in the right type of player in January. Would save a lot of money and hassle.

I'm saying that with the utmost respect for what Huw Jenkins has done for us over the years. He is not a fan or an owner now though, he is an employee.
Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 17:57 - Sep 26 with 1507 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 16:54 - Sep 26 by Darran

You just want FG to do better than Monk because he took your beloved Michaels job.

Being serious though I think that's part of the problem for some.

Says he with the dribbling stiffy for Monk

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 18:22 - Sep 26 with 1445 viewsWarwickHunt

Best points ratio of any Swans manager in the PL with arguably the worst squad.

Still, crack on...
Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 18:24 - Sep 26 with 1437 viewsDarran

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 18:22 - Sep 26 by WarwickHunt

Best points ratio of any Swans manager in the PL with arguably the worst squad.

Still, crack on...

Oh FFS its only the best points ratio because he's managed the least games.

F*cking hell people are going mad.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2016 18:24]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 18:27 - Sep 26 with 1420 viewslondonlisa2001

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 18:24 - Sep 26 by Darran

This last 24 hours your 'I support whoever is the manager' mask is really slipping you know.
Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 18:27 - Sep 26 with 1420 viewslonglostjack

Mmmm like we played probably the best team in Europe and were deserving of a point. We also put in a great second half performance to secure a point against Chelsea - another team short of cash. How far have we come that we are prepared to sack a manager if he loses against Liverpool? Madness.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 18:28 - Sep 26 with 1405 viewsWarwickHunt

Hardly a failure with our sh1te squad though is it, you daft twàt?
Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 18:30 - Sep 26 with 1325 viewsWarwickHunt

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 18:27 - Sep 26 by londonlisa2001

This last 24 hours your 'I support whoever is the manager' mask is really slipping you know.

Frankie needs to get his arse over to Cimla with a packet of Chocolate Hobnobs, pronto.
Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 18:31 - Sep 26 with 1312 viewsDarran

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 18:27 - Sep 26 by londonlisa2001

Lisa he's the manager of our club of course I support him,it's the way I believe it should be,the way I've been taught to support our club.
He's our manager and whilst he is I'll always support.

How the f*ck can you compare his ratio in the PL to someone that's managed more than twice the games?

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 18:34 - Sep 26 with 1298 viewsDarran

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 18:28 - Sep 26 by WarwickHunt

Hardly a failure with our sh1te squad though is it, you daft twàt?

Who said it's a failure?

Honestly you sound demented,Garry Monk had the best ratio of any Swans manager after his first game in charge.
Fair play mind Phil I never thought I'd see the day where you were over pointless f*cking stats.

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 18:36 - Sep 26 with 1287 viewslonglostjack

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 18:31 - Sep 26 by Darran

Lisa he's the manager of our club of course I support him,it's the way I believe it should be,the way I've been taught to support our club.
He's our manager and whilst he is I'll always support.

How the f*ck can you compare his ratio in the PL to someone that's managed more than twice the games?

Or even a member of the Class of 92 who has probably managed half ? 😜

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 18:38 - Sep 26 with 1263 viewsDarran

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 18:36 - Sep 26 by longlostjack

Or even a member of the Class of 92 who has probably managed half ? 😜

Indeed.

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 18:42 - Sep 26 with 1237 viewsWarwickHunt

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 18:34 - Sep 26 by Darran

Who said it's a failure?

Honestly you sound demented,Garry Monk had the best ratio of any Swans manager after his first game in charge.
Fair play mind Phil I never thought I'd see the day where you were over pointless f*cking stats.

I'm not. I was responding to Tommy saying "he wasn't doing well".

If a 40% win rate with a team facing relegation then giving Chelsea and Man City a fright with an even weaker squad this season isn't doing well, then I'm fûcked if I know what is.
Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 18:49 - Sep 26 with 1209 viewslondonlisa2001

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 18:42 - Sep 26 by WarwickHunt

If a 40% win rate with a team facing relegation then giving Chelsea and Man City a fright with an even weaker squad this season isn't doing well, then I'm fûcked if I know what is.

Don't be stupid Warwick - we're waiting for the Bo Diddley / Jason Donovan dream team.

A pairing so unbelievably awful even Louis Walsh wouldn't find them a place as part of his 6 chairs.

I'd prefer Honey G to be our new manager. "S to the W to the A to the N to the S".
Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 18:51 - Sep 26 with 1199 viewsDarran

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 18:42 - Sep 26 by WarwickHunt

I don't think anyone gives a f*ck about last season Phil.
What's his ratio for this season?

No need to answer.

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 18:51 - Sep 26 with 1194 viewsjack247

That argument stacks up after three games, not half a season. Particularly when you account for the state the team was in when he took over.
Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 18:52 - Sep 26 with 1191 viewsAngelRangelQS

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 18:51 - Sep 26 by Darran

I don't think anyone gives a f*ck about last season Phil.
What's his ratio for this season?

No need to answer.

How many points would you have expected us to have had by this stage?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024