Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lost the support of the board(Talksport) 16:18 - Sep 26 with 9600 viewsDaithejack

Just listened to the Talksport news at 4 and it said according to their sources Guidolin has now lost the support of the Swansea board and they expect him to loose his job by the end of the week??
Wonder who the source is because the haven't mentioned us all day??
Something going on behind the scenes and somebody has agreed to come in? Sh#%ty way to treat him if true no matter what you think of him.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2016 16:28]

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 18:54 - Sep 26 with 1736 viewsDarran

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 18:52 - Sep 26 by AngelRangelQS

How many points would you have expected us to have had by this stage?

I was hoping for about 4 more.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 18:55 - Sep 26 with 1734 viewsDarran

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 18:51 - Sep 26 by jack247

That argument stacks up after three games, not half a season. Particularly when you account for the state the team was in when he took over.

Last season is irrelevant to this season Tim.

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 18:56 - Sep 26 with 1736 viewsJack11

We aren't privy to anything, so perhaps there have been a few incidents that have accumulated to cause the board to feel this way. Perhaps he was watching Tour de France in pre-season at times when his assistants were taking the sessions. Maybe they think it was poor man management to sub Taylor. It's possible Paloschi was his signing and he didn't settle and we've taken a hit. They might reckon Ash would have stayed if Franco wasn't the boss. They could feel that he didn't push enough in the window and the squad is light. Senior players commenting that the tinkering is unsettling might be worrying them. They possibly think that he should know his best formation by now and it's a cause for concern.
Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 18:58 - Sep 26 with 1722 viewsAngelRangelQS

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 18:54 - Sep 26 by Darran

I was hoping for about 4 more.

So presumably... win at Burnley, beat Hull, 2 draws from Leicester/Southampton/City and Chelsea.

That would have been a really impressive start
Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 18:58 - Sep 26 with 1709 viewsjack247

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 18:55 - Sep 26 by Darran

Last season is irrelevant to this season Tim.

I agree. You were talking about him only having the best points per game because he has been here a short time though.
Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 18:59 - Sep 26 with 1698 viewsDarran

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 18:58 - Sep 26 by AngelRangelQS

So presumably... win at Burnley, beat Hull, 2 draws from Leicester/Southampton/City and Chelsea.

That would have been a really impressive start

Well I think it's quite acceptable to have expected to beat Hull at home myself.

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 19:03 - Sep 26 with 1673 viewsmorningstar

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 18:51 - Sep 26 by jack247

That argument stacks up after three games, not half a season. Particularly when you account for the state the team was in when he took over.

Oh it's ok Tim, he's contradicted himself in his last post!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 19:04 - Sep 26 with 1671 viewslondonlisa2001

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 18:59 - Sep 26 by Darran

Well I think it's quite acceptable to have expected to beat Hull at home myself.

It would also have been reasonable to expect us to lose to Chelsea at home.

So where are the other two points you were expecting?
Login to get fewer ads

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 19:06 - Sep 26 with 1660 viewsWarwickHunt

Sometimes football results don't go to plan, Dar.

I guess you could say that's football in the 21st century...
Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 19:08 - Sep 26 with 1643 viewslonglostjack

As did Leicester I suppose. Good to see that Utd tanked them with that goal in the 90th minute though.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2016 19:08]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 19:08 - Sep 26 with 1636 viewsDarran

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 19:06 - Sep 26 by WarwickHunt

Sometimes football results don't go to plan, Dar.

I guess you could say that's football in the 21st century...

Yep too f*cking true.

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 19:09 - Sep 26 with 1624 viewsDarran

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 19:04 - Sep 26 by londonlisa2001

It would also have been reasonable to expect us to lose to Chelsea at home.

So where are the other two points you were expecting?

A draw at Soton.

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 19:12 - Sep 26 with 1604 viewslondonlisa2001

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 19:09 - Sep 26 by Darran

A draw at Soton.

Does a draw at Soton count as 2 points then?

Why's that? Because don't tell me that you were 'expecting' a draw against Chelsea...
Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 19:18 - Sep 26 with 1565 viewsWarwickHunt

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 19:12 - Sep 26 by londonlisa2001

Why's that? Because don't tell me that you were 'expecting' a draw against Chelsea...

He's having a Darran...
Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 19:19 - Sep 26 with 1554 viewsexiledclaseboy

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 18:22 - Sep 26 by WarwickHunt

Best points ratio of any Swans manager in the PL with arguably the worst squad.

Still, crack on...

Cracker. You are Alastair Campbell and I claim my five pounds.

Poll: Tory leader

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 19:22 - Sep 26 with 1533 viewsmorningstar

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 19:18 - Sep 26 by WarwickHunt

He's having a Darran...

I'd say so. Dismisses Guidolins total win ratio as he hasnt managed enough games, then a few posts later brings up his win ratio over 6 games!

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 19:26 - Sep 26 with 1509 viewsWarwickHunt

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 19:19 - Sep 26 by exiledclaseboy

Cracker. You are Alastair Campbell and I claim my five pounds.

I'll take that as a compliment.
Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 19:28 - Sep 26 with 1478 viewslifelong

BBC Wales 'understands' this evening, that our manager will be given more time.
Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 19:34 - Sep 26 with 1452 viewsjacabertawe

"Fans must be patient":
http://metro.co.uk/2016/09/26/former-manchester-united-great-ryan-giggs-linked-w

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 19:34 - Sep 26 with 1447 viewsDarran

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 19:12 - Sep 26 by londonlisa2001

Lisa listen love I don't want to sound rude but what the f*cking hell are you talking about?

Someone asked me How many points would you have expected us to have had by this stage?

I then replied four more.

Now I'm not interested in our bonus point against Chelsea I'm talking about four more.

That's four.

3 + 1 = 4.

Got it now?

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 19:38 - Sep 26 with 1429 viewsmorningstar

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 19:34 - Sep 26 by Darran

Lisa listen love I don't want to sound rude but what the f*cking hell are you talking about?

Someone asked me How many points would you have expected us to have had by this stage?

I then replied four more.

Now I'm not interested in our bonus point against Chelsea I'm talking about four more.

That's four.

3 + 1 = 4.

Got it now?

In fairness, i was wondering where she was going with that one!

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 19:40 - Sep 26 with 1419 viewsmax936

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 16:28 - Sep 26 by Pegojack

Here's another piece of news for Sky.

The Board have now lost the support of the fans.

I think that happened a while go Mike, your spot on though I've got no guts for any of them anymore like many others.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 19:41 - Sep 26 with 1407 viewsSwaneeRiver

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 16:33 - Sep 26 by Daithejack

Maybe mate, it just seemed a strange thing for them to come out with on the 4pm headlines when they have hardly mentioned us all day. Sounds like they've heard a whisper from someone whether it's true or not who knows.

Perhaps they read last week's papers ?
Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 19:43 - Sep 26 with 1386 viewsjack247

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 19:34 - Sep 26 by jacabertawe

"Fans must be patient":
http://metro.co.uk/2016/09/26/former-manchester-united-great-ryan-giggs-linked-w

Reluctant to dismiss Guidolin 'if the fans and players are prepare to remain patient'

What is that supposed to mean? Are they going to eventually sack him and blame it on fans and players, or are they admitting that the tail is wagging the dog?

That's one of the worst votes of confidence I have seen and it reflects badly on them.
Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 19:46 - Sep 26 with 1361 viewsDarran

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 19:38 - Sep 26 by morningstar

In fairness, i was wondering where she was going with that one!

She's following me around like a bad smell because she thinks I think something that I don't.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024