Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lost the support of the board(Talksport) 16:18 - Sep 26 with 9538 viewsDaithejack

Just listened to the Talksport news at 4 and it said according to their sources Guidolin has now lost the support of the Swansea board and they expect him to loose his job by the end of the week??
Wonder who the source is because the haven't mentioned us all day??
Something going on behind the scenes and somebody has agreed to come in? Sh#%ty way to treat him if true no matter what you think of him.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2016 16:28]

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 19:49 - Sep 26 with 1195 viewsexiledclaseboy

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 19:43 - Sep 26 by jack247

Reluctant to dismiss Guidolin 'if the fans and players are prepare to remain patient'

What is that supposed to mean? Are they going to eventually sack him and blame it on fans and players, or are they admitting that the tail is wagging the dog?

That's one of the worst votes of confidence I have seen and it reflects badly on them.

So judging by that if we get battered by Liverpool on Saturday and the East Stand erupts in a chorus of "Guidolin out" they'll oblige on Sunday? Pathetic. Either sack him or don't, I'm not really bothered but enough with the pissing about and the drip feed to the press. It's unbecoming.

Poll: Tory leader

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 19:59 - Sep 26 with 1155 viewsharryhpalmer

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 19:34 - Sep 26 by Darran

Lisa listen love I don't want to sound rude but what the f*cking hell are you talking about?

Someone asked me How many points would you have expected us to have had by this stage?

I then replied four more.

Now I'm not interested in our bonus point against Chelsea I'm talking about four more.

That's four.

3 + 1 = 4.

Got it now?

"listen love" ...what fking era are you from?

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 20:05 - Sep 26 with 1124 viewsjack247

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 19:49 - Sep 26 by exiledclaseboy

So judging by that if we get battered by Liverpool on Saturday and the East Stand erupts in a chorus of "Guidolin out" they'll oblige on Sunday? Pathetic. Either sack him or don't, I'm not really bothered but enough with the pissing about and the drip feed to the press. It's unbecoming.

That's pretty much how I read it too, or maybe Llorente will be subbed for the last 10 minutes and have a shitfit.

I think it's just a way of hedging their bets and blaming the fans or players if/when they sack him.
Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 20:05 - Sep 26 with 1121 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

I like the 'if the fans and players are prepared to be patient' bit. I think it's HJ and the board that need to CALM.THE.F*CK.DOWN more than the fans. Stop leaking tittle-tattle to the press to undermine the manager they gave a contract to 5 minutes ago.

I appreciate the point made earlier about the board wanting to have a contingency plan in place this time after last years vacuum when Monk was dismissed, but there's such a thing as overcompensating - it's still September and we're seemingly interviewing half of the 'Class of 92' and anyone with an american passport because we had a tricky start.

Kinell mun. Do some yoga breathing exercises and calm down.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 20:07 - Sep 26 with 1102 viewspencoedjack

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 17:03 - Sep 26 by Landore_Jack

HJ appointed Guidolin. May be the Americans should sack HJ?

If Jenkins hadn't appointed FG he would of been hung then

Most wanted him to get the job at the end of last season
Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 20:09 - Sep 26 with 1096 viewsmonmouth

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 16:28 - Sep 26 by Pegojack

Here's another piece of news for Sky.

The Board have now lost the support of the fans.

Ooh I like that a lot, that's cute.

Depends who they appoint I suppose, but lets put it this way, whoever it is I hope they are unbelievably successful obviously. If not, then they get no honeymoon and the board is totally and absolutely responsible. No scapegoating this time you fackers.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 20:12 - Sep 26 with 1070 viewsmax936

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 18:30 - Sep 26 by WarwickHunt

Frankie needs to get his arse over to Cimla with a packet of Chocolate Hobnobs, pronto.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 20:26 - Sep 26 with 1000 viewslondonlisa2001

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 19:34 - Sep 26 by Darran

Lisa listen love I don't want to sound rude but what the f*cking hell are you talking about?

Someone asked me How many points would you have expected us to have had by this stage?

I then replied four more.

Now I'm not interested in our bonus point against Chelsea I'm talking about four more.

That's four.

3 + 1 = 4.

Got it now?

I'll explain it to you slowly :-)

You said you'd have expected (or hoped) for 4 more points than we have at the moment. So 8 points in total so far.

So at the start of the season, looking at who we've played and what could realistically have been exoected:

Burnley - exoected 3 points won 3 points.
Hull - expected 3 points won 0 points
Leicester - expected 0 points won 0 points
Chelsea - expected 0 points won 1 point
Southampton - exoected 1 point (by your reckoning) won 0 points
Man City - expected 0 points won 0 points.

That means that so far we are three points down on what you expected (and 2 points down on what I expected as I expected no points at Southampton away). I asked you where your extra point was (to get to the four you mentioned). You can't now say Chelsea was a bonus point and you're taking that if you don't also say Hull was crap so you're ignoring that.

Got it now?
Login to get fewer ads

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 20:29 - Sep 26 with 986 viewsLeonisGod

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 20:05 - Sep 26 by FearOfAJackPlanet

I like the 'if the fans and players are prepared to be patient' bit. I think it's HJ and the board that need to CALM.THE.F*CK.DOWN more than the fans. Stop leaking tittle-tattle to the press to undermine the manager they gave a contract to 5 minutes ago.

I appreciate the point made earlier about the board wanting to have a contingency plan in place this time after last years vacuum when Monk was dismissed, but there's such a thing as overcompensating - it's still September and we're seemingly interviewing half of the 'Class of 92' and anyone with an american passport because we had a tricky start.

Kinell mun. Do some yoga breathing exercises and calm down.

Agreed 100%. Not a good start to the new ownership. At all. Starting to look like they don't really know what they're doing, which isn't surprising given they've never done this before. I wonder what odds we'd get on Huw and the Americans falling out and it all going t1ts up?
Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 20:37 - Sep 26 with 957 viewsharryhpalmer

Lost the support of the board(Talksport) on 20:26 - Sep 26 by londonlisa2001

I'll explain it to you slowly :-)

You said you'd have expected (or hoped) for 4 more points than we have at the moment. So 8 points in total so far.

So at the start of the season, looking at who we've played and what could realistically have been exoected:

Burnley - exoected 3 points won 3 points.
Hull - expected 3 points won 0 points
Leicester - expected 0 points won 0 points
Chelsea - expected 0 points won 1 point
Southampton - exoected 1 point (by your reckoning) won 0 points
Man City - expected 0 points won 0 points.

That means that so far we are three points down on what you expected (and 2 points down on what I expected as I expected no points at Southampton away). I asked you where your extra point was (to get to the four you mentioned). You can't now say Chelsea was a bonus point and you're taking that if you don't also say Hull was crap so you're ignoring that.

Got it now?

you forgot the "love" Lisa
[Post edited 26 Sep 2016 20:37]

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024