Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry's heard its Giggs 20:03 - Sep 26 with 7146 viewsDarran

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/harry-redknapp-sources-tell-me-ryan-gigg

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Harry's heard its Giggs on 12:41 - Sep 27 with 444 viewsDr_Winston

Harry's heard its Giggs on 12:34 - Sep 27 by A_Fans_Dad

And mostly down to one man.
Huw "failed businessman" Jenkins.
He may have been involved in saving the club but is proving to be a walking disaster.

Only in the last couple of years though.

Sure, he's always had a bit of an edge to him (I can't be the only one who remembers his early tangles with the Trust) but there was nearly a decade where he did little wrong and was justifiably lauded for it.

What the hell happened in 2013 to make him decide to f*ck around with all that and start making stupid decision after stupid decision will probably never be fully known.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Harry's heard its Giggs on 12:44 - Sep 27 with 433 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Harry's heard its Giggs on 12:41 - Sep 27 by Dr_Winston

Sure, he's always had a bit of an edge to him (I can't be the only one who remembers his early tangles with the Trust) but there was nearly a decade where he did little wrong and was justifiably lauded for it.

What the hell happened in 2013 to make him decide to f*ck around with all that and start making stupid decision after stupid decision will probably never be fully known.

If we signed xavi Joe there would have been a lot less abuse

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Harry's heard its Giggs on 15:04 - Sep 27 with 317 viewsWatchman

Harry's heard its Giggs on 12:41 - Sep 27 by Dr_Winston

He had to keep the balance between trust and the sell outs and He decided to help the sell out more and think He realised He himself could.go no further esp with the council so get outsiders in i still think He is playing the long game while the others have made their.money and may be just may be back at a later date so much of this reminds you of what happened at southampton

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024