Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry's heard its Giggs 20:03 - Sep 26 with 7148 viewsDarran

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/harry-redknapp-sources-tell-me-ryan-gigg

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Harry's heard its Giggs on 20:52 - Sep 26 with 1512 viewsmax936

Harry's heard its Giggs on 20:38 - Sep 26 by snork44

If Giggs did get the gig, the only way he would be accepted would be to have either Fergie or Redknapp as his no .2 and that is a very big if !
[Post edited 26 Sep 2016 20:41]

The same Harry that put the final nail in QPR's Premier League venture and Fergie to leave the posh seats at Old Trafford no chance, give Frankie more time, we've got some tough games coming up. Liverpool, Arsenal. Watford, Stoke who's current run won't continue for ever then its Man U and Everton strueth, not the time now to get shot of the Manager surely.

We needed to have given him more support in the Transfer window the team spine was in dire need of strengthening and we didn't do it, so lets sack the Manager, time to knuckle down and improve on last Saturdays showing for now at least.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2016 20:54]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Harry's heard its Giggs on 20:56 - Sep 26 with 1487 viewssnork44

Harry's heard its Giggs on 20:48 - Sep 26 by morningstar

Unless.........We've had to pay out millions in compo to our last two managers. What better way to force the next unwanted manager into an untenable position by feeding stories to the press about possible replacements in the hope that he will quit. Of course, he wouldn't be able to seek constructive dismissal as they have also put out snippets about wanting to give him more time. Either way, right or wrong, it's a disgusting way to treat the man.

I totally agree, I would hate Giggs to be our manager and if Guidolin is sacked, I hope no one gives him the glib comment of 'fvck him' because the guy doesn't deserve that. He has been hung out to dry by an incompetent board and a chairman whose ego has exceeded his abilities!

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Harry's heard its Giggs on 21:00 - Sep 26 with 1465 viewsTrundle10

Harry's heard its Giggs on 20:56 - Sep 26 by snork44

I totally agree, I would hate Giggs to be our manager and if Guidolin is sacked, I hope no one gives him the glib comment of 'fvck him' because the guy doesn't deserve that. He has been hung out to dry by an incompetent board and a chairman whose ego has exceeded his abilities!

i agree, he comes across as a gentleman and has been shabilly treated.
Harry's heard its Giggs on 21:03 - Sep 26 with 1446 viewsCooperman

Reading from a distance I get the impression that the Giggs story is gathering pace; fair assumption?

Put aside the fact that 'it's Giggs', Man U legend, distinguished playing career, blah blah etc, are our owners naïve enough to put a novice in charge of what is in effect a multi million $ business to them? I'm in the 'no' camp for this one. I'd rather give Frankie another 5 games and a decent crack at teams who are not fighting for the top 6. I think we're losing sight of this run of fixtures, I don't recall any as bad as this current run.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Harry's heard its Giggs on 21:07 - Sep 26 with 1418 viewspencoedjack

Harry's heard its Giggs on 21:03 - Sep 26 by Cooperman

Reading from a distance I get the impression that the Giggs story is gathering pace; fair assumption?

Put aside the fact that 'it's Giggs', Man U legend, distinguished playing career, blah blah etc, are our owners naïve enough to put a novice in charge of what is in effect a multi million $ business to them? I'm in the 'no' camp for this one. I'd rather give Frankie another 5 games and a decent crack at teams who are not fighting for the top 6. I think we're losing sight of this run of fixtures, I don't recall any as bad as this current run.

Agree with you but I think they want rid .....

Rather do it sooner rather than later.

As stated by others Frankie been very poorly treated
Harry's heard its Giggs on 21:08 - Sep 26 with 1407 viewsnyc_swans

if they wait a week Unai Emery might be back on the market...
Harry's heard its Giggs on 21:09 - Sep 26 with 1402 viewsHighjack

I said on here Saturday that the yanks have already spoken to giggs. Can't reveal my sources but this one is fairly watertight and isn't a pisstake like I usually do.

It's a matter of time.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Harry's heard its Giggs on 21:11 - Sep 26 with 1389 viewsCooperman

Harry's heard its Giggs on 21:07 - Sep 26 by pencoedjack

Agree with you but I think they want rid .....

Rather do it sooner rather than later.

As stated by others Frankie been very poorly treated

Who want's rid though? Must be a different person to the one that offered the new contract.

Login to get fewer ads

Harry's heard its Giggs on 21:13 - Sep 26 with 1373 viewsmonmouth

Harry's heard its Giggs on 21:09 - Sep 26 by Highjack

I said on here Saturday that the yanks have already spoken to giggs. Can't reveal my sources but this one is fairly watertight and isn't a pisstake like I usually do.

It's a matter of time.

I think he's toast too. Right or wrong (and to be fair that can't ever really be judged as you can never see the direct alternative) the way it has been done has dragged us down to the gutter level in a gutter sport, common or not.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Harry's heard its Giggs on 21:16 - Sep 26 with 1334 viewspencoedjack

Harry's heard its Giggs on 21:13 - Sep 26 by monmouth

I think he's toast too. Right or wrong (and to be fair that can't ever really be judged as you can never see the direct alternative) the way it has been done has dragged us down to the gutter level in a gutter sport, common or not.

If we are gutter level giggs is the right bloke to manage us
Harry's heard its Giggs on 21:17 - Sep 26 with 1315 viewsexiledclaseboy

Harry's heard its Giggs on 21:13 - Sep 26 by monmouth

It's a rum do and no mistake.

Poll: Tory leader

Harry's heard its Giggs on 21:18 - Sep 26 with 1303 viewsmonmouth

Harry's heard its Giggs on 21:16 - Sep 26 by pencoedjack

True. A fly around shit.

Harry's heard its Giggs on 21:18 - Sep 26 with 1299 viewsmajorraglan

Personally I would like to see FG stay, but it seems there is a lot of speculation in the press that's he's gone.

I would like to think that we are a club with class and integrity, but they appear to be qualities that are in short supply amongst some some and it's a sad state of affairs.
Harry's heard its Giggs on 21:20 - Sep 26 with 1277 viewsmax936

Harry's heard its Giggs on 21:16 - Sep 26 by pencoedjack

I can't stand the thought of going to a game and hearing the East Stand singing Giggs name its sending shivers down my spine honestly.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Harry's heard its Giggs on 21:20 - Sep 26 with 1276 viewsCooperman

Harry's heard its Giggs on 21:18 - Sep 26 by monmouth

True. A fly around shit.

It will be a sad day.

Harry's heard its Giggs on 21:21 - Sep 26 with 1275 viewsmorningstar

It's a matter of time.

When i think of Giggs becoming our manager i just can't get this vision out of my head.

But it won't be the same will it? We're a much better run club.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Harry's heard its Giggs on 21:21 - Sep 26 with 1271 viewsexiledclaseboy

Harry's heard its Giggs on 21:18 - Sep 26 by majorraglan

Personally I would like to see FG stay, but it seems there is a lot of speculation in the press that's he's gone.

I would like to think that we are a club with class and integrity, but they appear to be qualities that are in short supply amongst some some and it's a sad state of affairs.

The good ship class and integrity sailed some considerable time ago I'm afraid.

Harry's heard its Giggs on 21:26 - Sep 26 with 1226 viewsmonmouth

Harry's heard its Giggs on 21:21 - Sep 26 by morningstar

When i think of Giggs becoming our manager i just can't get this vision out of my head.

But it won't be the same will it? We're a much better run club.

Nah, he had more management credentials and success.

Harry's heard its Giggs on 21:26 - Sep 26 with 1224 viewssnork44

Harry's heard its Giggs on 21:18 - Sep 26 by monmouth

True. A fly around shit.

If Guidolin gets sacked and that to$$er Giggs is appointed, I'll still support the club, but I wouldn't give a fvck if we stayed up or went down. This has destroyed my love for the club as we will be at the level as Chelski or Manure as being a bunch of totally classless w@nkers !

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Harry's heard its Giggs on 21:28 - Sep 26 with 1207 viewspencoedjack

Harry's heard its Giggs on 21:26 - Sep 26 by snork44

If Guidolin gets sacked and that to$$er Giggs is appointed, I'll still support the club, but I wouldn't give a fvck if we stayed up or went down. This has destroyed my love for the club as we will be at the level as Chelski or Manure as being a bunch of totally classless w@nkers !

Classless w"ankers without money

Even worse
Harry's heard its Giggs on 21:31 - Sep 26 with 1179 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Although let's not forget, IF Giggs is appointed and we suddenly start picking up points, no-one's going to give a sh*t - about the way it came about, about FG, about his runs on the Prom, about integrity and all the rest.

We'll all just fall in line.

All fun and games.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Harry's heard its Giggs on 21:31 - Sep 26 with 1179 viewsDarran

Harry's heard its Giggs on 21:26 - Sep 26 by snork44

Oh FFS people really are going barmy aren't they?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Harry's heard its Giggs on 21:34 - Sep 26 with 1157 viewsexiledclaseboy

Harry's heard its Giggs on 21:31 - Sep 26 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Although let's not forget, IF Giggs is appointed and we suddenly start picking up points, no-one's going to give a sh*t - about the way it came about, about FG, about his runs on the Prom, about integrity and all the rest.

We'll all just fall in line.

All fun and games.

Giggs could be a bona fide Swansea legend by about Christmas.

Harry's heard its Giggs on 21:36 - Sep 26 with 1132 viewsOldjack

It's a matter of time.

Up until last Saturday ,most were in the OUT camp ,but after that he has to be given at least another five games ,i saw positive daylight last Saturday as did most
Still a terrible way to treat him though if he does get the boot soon

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Harry's heard its Giggs on 21:37 - Sep 26 with 1127 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Harry's heard its Giggs on 21:34 - Sep 26 by exiledclaseboy

Giggs could be a bona fide Swansea legend by about Christmas.

Nicky Butt Xmas cards all round.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024