Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry's heard its Giggs 20:03 - Sep 26 with 7149 viewsDarran

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/harry-redknapp-sources-tell-me-ryan-gigg

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Harry's heard its Giggs on 21:37 - Sep 26 with 1403 viewsFireboy

Harry's heard its Giggs on 21:34 - Sep 26 by exiledclaseboy

Giggs could be a bona fide Swansea legend by about Christmas.

Never in my eyes

Never
Harry's heard its Giggs on 21:41 - Sep 26 with 1364 viewsexiledclaseboy

Harry's heard its Giggs on 21:37 - Sep 26 by Fireboy

Never in my eyes

Never

Ever?

Poll: Tory leader

Harry's heard its Giggs on 21:43 - Sep 26 with 1327 viewssnork44

Harry's heard its Giggs on 21:34 - Sep 26 by exiledclaseboy

Giggs could be a bona fide Swansea legend by about Christmas.

Clasey, he could well be, but I would rather us give Guidolin at least until November, if the results don't go our way then get rid, but to do it now is just trying to get Jenkins and his fvck ups off the hook! Trying to scapegoat Guidolin for a crap transfer window is beyond classlessness!
[Post edited 26 Sep 2016 22:08]

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Harry's heard its Giggs on 21:45 - Sep 26 with 1309 viewsFireboy

Harry's heard its Giggs on 21:41 - Sep 26 by exiledclaseboy

Ever?

Bloody ever
Harry's heard its Giggs on 22:11 - Sep 26 with 1173 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Harry's heard its Giggs on 21:08 - Sep 26 by nyc_swans

if they wait a week Unai Emery might be back on the market...

This this this

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Harry's heard its Giggs on 22:25 - Sep 26 with 1114 viewsJango

i find it quite alarming that people are actually comparing giggs to solskjaer on the basis that they used to play in the same team. On this basis we should go out and get anyone whoever played with guardiola because they are bound to be amazing. That's the guardiola who took charge of Barcelona with no experience and has won everything since. Try to find the positives instead of the negatives all the time people
Harry's heard its Giggs on 22:28 - Sep 26 with 1097 viewsJackUlation

Sorry to have to report, Ryan Giggs & Paul Scholes are booked into
The Fairy Hill Hotel for next Thursday. is it both ?
Harry's heard its Giggs on 22:29 - Sep 26 with 1092 viewsKilkennyjack

Keano and Giggs - a dream team..?
Certainly give us huge profile.

And Keano is sure to have a view on Sir Huwbert......just saying ...

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

Harry's heard its Giggs on 22:30 - Sep 26 with 1087 viewsSwanseajill

Harry's heard its Giggs on 21:09 - Sep 26 by Highjack

I said on here Saturday that the yanks have already spoken to giggs. Can't reveal my sources but this one is fairly watertight and isn't a pisstake like I usually do.

It's a matter of time.

You're usually clever with those double bluffs, so I'm not worried.

Harry's heard its Giggs on 22:30 - Sep 26 with 1083 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Harry's heard its Giggs on 22:25 - Sep 26 by Jango

i find it quite alarming that people are actually comparing giggs to solskjaer on the basis that they used to play in the same team. On this basis we should go out and get anyone whoever played with guardiola because they are bound to be amazing. That's the guardiola who took charge of Barcelona with no experience and has won everything since. Try to find the positives instead of the negatives all the time people

We can try and look for all the positives in the world however all we really know is the following

Was at Man U for a long time so "hopefully" picked up something from Sir Alex
Was van Gaal's assistant when Man U played possibly the worst football they have played for decades
Never had the cahones to stand up to Man U to play for his country
Did the dirty on his brother with his wife
In his few games in charge at Man U played with wingers

If he does get appointed I'd just hope that with the added exposure we'd probably get then at least the board would have to back him somehow and wouldn't be able to disappear and staty quiet as they have this whole time with FG

Although I'd also feel sorry for FG as looked over the last week that we may be turning a corner

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Harry's heard its Giggs on 22:35 - Sep 26 with 1061 viewsmajorraglan

Last time we went for an unproven manager look what happened
Harry's heard its Giggs on 22:44 - Sep 26 with 1020 viewsJango

Harry's heard its Giggs on 22:35 - Sep 26 by majorraglan

Last time we went for an unproven manager look what happened

We finished 8th.
Harry's heard its Giggs on 22:49 - Sep 26 with 997 viewsTheKirkyLife

Harry's heard its Giggs on 22:44 - Sep 26 by Jango

We finished 8th.

Off the back of Laudrup's good structure and flair.
Harry's heard its Giggs on 22:51 - Sep 26 with 986 viewsmorningstar

You find it alarming do you? Alarming! Posters will be negative when they feel something is not right, so cut the crap and p1ss off! ..........Alarming my arse, look at what our club is becoming then that's fvckin alarming!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Harry's heard its Giggs on 22:54 - Sep 26 with 962 viewsDarran

Oh God it's Laudrup v Monk all over again.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Harry's heard its Giggs on 22:57 - Sep 26 with 948 viewsswanstillidai

Harry's heard its Giggs on 20:41 - Sep 26 by oh_tommy_tommy

I'd give it to Harry

In light of Big sweaty Sam's current predicament, I predict he's lubing the f*ck up as we speak
Harry's heard its Giggs on 23:00 - Sep 26 with 933 viewsmorningstar

Harry's heard its Giggs on 22:54 - Sep 26 by Darran

Not for me. Both of them had to go, but both did us proud. It's not about the manager now though is it? Eyes are turning elsewhere.

Harry's heard its Giggs on 23:02 - Sep 26 with 918 viewsmajorraglan

Harry's heard its Giggs on 22:44 - Sep 26 by Jango

We finished 8th.

Yes, and then what? We also lost our style and we've not really recovered.
Harry's heard its Giggs on 23:04 - Sep 26 with 905 viewssnork44

Yes, to compare Solkjaer to Giggs is worrying, OGS had managerial experience at Molde before he took over at Legoland, Giggs on the other hand had a couple of games in charge at Utd and then he was Van Gaals assistant. Giggs may well be a revelation, but not at this time. If we were on the up I would say give it a go, but to get rid of an experienced coach like Guidolin for a rookie at this time is sheer madness.

Harry's heard its Giggs on 23:12 - Sep 26 with 865 viewsmorningstar

Harry's heard its Giggs on 23:04 - Sep 26 by snork44

Yes, to compare Solkjaer to Giggs is worrying, OGS had managerial experience at Molde before he took over at Legoland, Giggs on the other hand had a couple of games in charge at Utd and then he was Van Gaals assistant. Giggs may well be a revelation, but not at this time. If we were on the up I would say give it a go, but to get rid of an experienced coach like Guidolin for a rookie at this time is sheer madness.

It's pointless, he's creaming himself over the possibility of 'Ryan Giggs superstar' becoming our manager. There's no reasoning behind it other than he thinks it would be really cool!

Harry's heard its Giggs on 23:41 - Sep 26 with 796 viewsAngelRangelQS

Aside from his inexperience, why are people so appalled by the idea of Giggs to the extent it would really ruin their enjoyment of the swans/they'd hate to hear his name sung?

Part of me thinks it's based on them "supporting" the likes of Liverpool before we got to the PL.
Harry's heard its Giggs on 23:43 - Sep 26 with 790 viewsJango

Harry's heard its Giggs on 22:51 - Sep 26 by morningstar

You find it alarming do you? Alarming! Posters will be negative when they feel something is not right, so cut the crap and p1ss off! ..........Alarming my arse, look at what our club is becoming then that's fvckin alarming!

Well if you don't like it f*ck off and support someone else. It is what it is, if guidolin stays on and keeps us up great. If giggs does get the job then why not try and find the positives rather than just slate him and the club before he's even got started. and yes, comparing giggs to solskjaer is alarming, get a grip
Harry's heard its Giggs on 23:55 - Sep 26 with 753 viewsmorningstar

Harry's heard its Giggs on 23:43 - Sep 26 by Jango

Well if you don't like it f*ck off and support someone else. It is what it is, if guidolin stays on and keeps us up great. If giggs does get the job then why not try and find the positives rather than just slate him and the club before he's even got started. and yes, comparing giggs to solskjaer is alarming, get a grip

" f*ck off and support someone else." What, after 47 years?

I apologise. I thought you were an adult, i shouldn't speak to kids like i have done to you tonight. Bless you. I am honestly so sorry. Really.

Harry's heard its Giggs on 00:13 - Sep 27 with 724 viewssnork44

Harry's heard its Giggs on 22:54 - Sep 26 by Darran

No, Darran it is entirely different! With Laudrup it was because the Dane lost his mojo and his agent was an arsehole and the only alternative was Monk. This is about a decent man being hung to dry by a Chairman who didn't buy an experienced centre-half to replace our captain, midfield cover and a decent winger to replace Ayew. Yet with one hand tied behind his back Guidolin has to mold a decent side with two late additions with the two centre forwards and one of those players has been injured. Now the guy has to put up with the rumours that he will be replaced with an inexperienced coach from admittedly a huge club, but Giggs has only known success at Old Trafford, but this is totally different. Giggs may be an inspired choice and Huw does have the Midas touch when it comes to choosing coaches, but at this time would you pick Giggs?

Harry's heard its Giggs on 00:39 - Sep 27 with 670 viewsLoyal

Harry's heard its Giggs on 23:43 - Sep 26 by Jango

If only I could find some sense here.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024