Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All this disrespect for FG 21:42 - Sep 26 with 1512 viewsowainglyndwr

If the players tried for him last weeked why give him shit on these forums and within the press.
What happens if someone new would come and not get results
All this disrespect for FG on 21:43 - Sep 26 with 1506 viewsDarran

Give them shit too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

All this disrespect for FG on 22:07 - Sep 26 with 1372 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Its just a forum

Its not the real world

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

All this disrespect for FG on 23:34 - Sep 26 with 1271 viewsswansea101

Sadly for some it is their life
All this disrespect for FG on 23:39 - Sep 26 with 1252 viewsBrynmill_Jack

All this disrespect for FG on 23:34 - Sep 26 by swansea101

Sadly for some it is their life

See 2 down

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

All this disrespect for FG on 09:12 - Sep 27 with 1097 viewsSwaneeRiver

All this disrespect for FG on 22:07 - Sep 26 by oh_tommy_tommy

Its just a forum

Its not the real world

What is said on here is just the opinion of a few.
The press speculations are what will finish FG off
All this disrespect for FG on 11:22 - Sep 27 with 1025 viewsDafyddHuw

We're not that far away from where everyone expected us to be after this run of games.

Give Guido 6/7 games after Arse and then see where we are. We polayed well against the 2 Man City teams and 1/2 the chelsea game. What's disconcerting is the performances against Hull, Lesta, Sot'on. But fist few matches of a new season is gonna be rocky anyway, with new polayers coming in. And especially this summer with the Euros. It's easier for big clubs - they have big enough squads, but we just have to wait until players like Gylfi get their shit together.

Anyway, John agrees with me -
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37478150
All this disrespect for FG on 11:27 - Sep 27 with 1005 viewsLeonisGod

All this disrespect for FG on 11:22 - Sep 27 by DafyddHuw

We're not that far away from where everyone expected us to be after this run of games.

Give Guido 6/7 games after Arse and then see where we are. We polayed well against the 2 Man City teams and 1/2 the chelsea game. What's disconcerting is the performances against Hull, Lesta, Sot'on. But fist few matches of a new season is gonna be rocky anyway, with new polayers coming in. And especially this summer with the Euros. It's easier for big clubs - they have big enough squads, but we just have to wait until players like Gylfi get their shit together.

Anyway, John agrees with me -
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37478150

I agree with you too. Although we can't put a time on it. IF there's a continual downward spiral in our play and effort, then Guidolin has to go (pretty much as happened at the end of Monk's time). But we're miles away from that. For 3 out of the last 4 games (first half Chelsea experiment aside) we've seen a committed, organised Swans, just lacking a bit of quality. A panic change of manager isn't going to change that.
All this disrespect for FG on 12:29 - Sep 27 with 926 viewsKGriz16

I'm not in panic mode at all. From what I saw against Man City, I feel we were very unlucky and there was no disrespect towards FG by any player. I will, however, begin to panic if we begin replacing managers left, right and centre. I support FG, but I don't want Giggs here. Huw, the trust or American owners all need to say something in the media now to stop this circus surrounding the club. It's a farce. The sooner Huw takes his blame for the cock ups and leaves it will be better. #HuwOut
Login to get fewer ads

All this disrespect for FG on 12:35 - Sep 27 with 909 viewsA_Fans_Dad

All this disrespect for FG on 12:29 - Sep 27 by KGriz16

I'm not in panic mode at all. From what I saw against Man City, I feel we were very unlucky and there was no disrespect towards FG by any player. I will, however, begin to panic if we begin replacing managers left, right and centre. I support FG, but I don't want Giggs here. Huw, the trust or American owners all need to say something in the media now to stop this circus surrounding the club. It's a farce. The sooner Huw takes his blame for the cock ups and leaves it will be better. #HuwOut

Agree 100%.
All this disrespect for FG on 12:40 - Sep 27 with 898 viewsjasper_T

Monk had to go because the performances were terrible and he had obviously run out of ideas to change things around.

Guidolin's nowhere near that point.
All this disrespect for FG on 12:57 - Sep 27 with 865 viewsymaohyd

1. In 6 games this season we have played well in one.

2. We are one spot off the relegation zone.

3. It's highly likely that by the end of October we will be firmly in the relegation zone, probably bottom.

4. His tactics were dubious last season, saving grace was that we needed results, so the performances were overlooked, however, he was given the job on the back of wins against Chelsea who fielded kids, Liverpool who were focussed on the Europa final and a West Ham team allegedly hungover after a knees up.

5. So going into this season, many question marks haven't been answered re: the above.

Mitigating factors? A crap transfer summer.

I'd be delighted if things work out for him, a very decent person, but a bit green to question the 'question marks' over his future.

After the laughable pursuit of a new manager post Monk last season, the club hopefully will have learned lessons and will act promptly.

Unfair? Absolutely, things need to be sorted in the international windows. Ridiculous to do it outside of them.

So sadly, if things don't go well, I think its goodbye after Arsenal.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

All this disrespect for FG on 14:14 - Sep 27 with 764 viewsvetchonian

All this disrespect for FG on 12:57 - Sep 27 by ymaohyd

1. In 6 games this season we have played well in one.

2. We are one spot off the relegation zone.

3. It's highly likely that by the end of October we will be firmly in the relegation zone, probably bottom.

4. His tactics were dubious last season, saving grace was that we needed results, so the performances were overlooked, however, he was given the job on the back of wins against Chelsea who fielded kids, Liverpool who were focussed on the Europa final and a West Ham team allegedly hungover after a knees up.

5. So going into this season, many question marks haven't been answered re: the above.

Mitigating factors? A crap transfer summer.

I'd be delighted if things work out for him, a very decent person, but a bit green to question the 'question marks' over his future.

After the laughable pursuit of a new manager post Monk last season, the club hopefully will have learned lessons and will act promptly.

Unfair? Absolutely, things need to be sorted in the international windows. Ridiculous to do it outside of them.

So sadly, if things don't go well, I think its goodbye after Arsenal.

Funny how Chelsea's undeafeted run was ended by us in that game with only 3 changes form the previous game. I wouldnt call Oscar,Ivanovic,Fabragas kids or Mikel.
From memory I think we had secured PL safety before the Liverpool game the result form the Chelsea game against "kids" securing us 40 points.

Yes we have had a bad start to the season the reasons for which have been much discussed on these boards,including the quality of recruitment,timing of recruitment pre season hampered by players returning from the Euros.
I have some reservations about Franco but I saw enough on Saturday to lead me to believe that hes deserves more time....we almost turned Man City over a team who are leagues ahead of us. Someone posted on a thread we look like a 14th -17th placed team ...well maybe we are but 17th will be good enough and then we can uild for next season.
We are a team in transistion...this season we have lost our top goal scorer,our captain and a long serving member of our defence late in the window...Franco has been trying to find the best combinations on the fly and that is not going to give the best results.
There is never a good time to change manager but I think to do so now would be disasterous

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

All this disrespect for FG on 15:48 - Sep 27 with 693 viewsFireboy

All this disrespect for FG on 14:14 - Sep 27 by vetchonian

Funny how Chelsea's undeafeted run was ended by us in that game with only 3 changes form the previous game. I wouldnt call Oscar,Ivanovic,Fabragas kids or Mikel.
From memory I think we had secured PL safety before the Liverpool game the result form the Chelsea game against "kids" securing us 40 points.

Yes we have had a bad start to the season the reasons for which have been much discussed on these boards,including the quality of recruitment,timing of recruitment pre season hampered by players returning from the Euros.
I have some reservations about Franco but I saw enough on Saturday to lead me to believe that hes deserves more time....we almost turned Man City over a team who are leagues ahead of us. Someone posted on a thread we look like a 14th -17th placed team ...well maybe we are but 17th will be good enough and then we can uild for next season.
We are a team in transistion...this season we have lost our top goal scorer,our captain and a long serving member of our defence late in the window...Franco has been trying to find the best combinations on the fly and that is not going to give the best results.
There is never a good time to change manager but I think to do so now would be disasterous

Great post,perfectly summed up

Let's give guido a bit more time and respect please
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024