Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big Sam in deep trouble 22:17 - Sep 26 with 5306 viewsswanskid95

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/26/exclusive-investigation-england-manag

Could this lead to his sacking i wonder?
Big Sam in deep trouble on 22:22 - Sep 26 with 3125 viewsCooperman

Let's hope so.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Big Sam in deep trouble on 22:24 - Sep 26 with 3093 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Can't work out if I'd rather see him sacked or fail if they keep him on

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Big Sam in deep trouble on 22:26 - Sep 26 with 3065 viewspencoedjack

What a fuking idiot
Big Sam in deep trouble on 22:28 - Sep 26 with 3035 viewsbuilthjack

Oops

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Big Sam in deep trouble on 22:29 - Sep 26 with 3016 viewsLoyal

If anyone thought he was anything but bent they need shagging, check his son out.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Big Sam in deep trouble on 22:35 - Sep 26 with 2949 viewsswanstillidai

"Unbeknown to Allardyce, the businessmen were undercover reporters and he was being filmed as part of a 10-month Telegraph investigation that separately unearthed widespread evidence of bribery and corruption in British football."

British football? Not English?

Hmmmmmmm....
Big Sam in deep trouble on 22:48 - Sep 26 with 2843 viewsmonmouth

The whole f***ing charade is rotten to the core isn't it. How greedy can you be? How much money do all these turds need. He should be sacked tonight anyway, just for being a fat obnoxious greedy c*nt.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Big Sam in deep trouble on 22:58 - Sep 26 with 2766 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Big Sam in deep trouble on 22:48 - Sep 26 by monmouth

The whole f***ing charade is rotten to the core isn't it. How greedy can you be? How much money do all these turds need. He should be sacked tonight anyway, just for being a fat obnoxious greedy c*nt.

This

the obscene amounts of money in the game should at least keep it honest from stuff like this

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Login to get fewer ads

Big Sam in deep trouble on 23:07 - Sep 26 with 2707 viewsbuilthjack

Eddie Howe next for England?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Big Sam in deep trouble on 23:11 - Sep 26 with 2681 viewsepaul

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Big Sam in deep trouble on 06:52 - Sep 27 with 2390 viewsDr_Winston

Enough dodgy stories about his dealings with his agent and players at West Ham to have led the FA to steer well clear.

Eejits.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Big Sam in deep trouble on 08:20 - Sep 27 with 2240 viewsshandyjack

I'm more concerned about their other stories and if it concerns people from our club

Poll: Expectation for the season

Big Sam in deep trouble on 08:41 - Sep 27 with 2182 viewsmonmouth

Big Sam in deep trouble on 06:52 - Sep 27 by Dr_Winston

Enough dodgy stories about his dealings with his agent and players at West Ham to have led the FA to steer well clear.

Eejits.

And bolton. This goes right back throughout his career. Same with honest 'arry. Any decent organisation would not touch either.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Big Sam in deep trouble on 09:03 - Sep 27 with 2129 viewsandypitt56

talksport seem to think he will keep his job, apparently greg clarke (fa chairman) is 50/50 on whthere to sack him or not. I think he should go, and should give the names of the others involved.
Big Sam in deep trouble on 09:06 - Sep 27 with 2112 viewsraynor94

What a greedy man, the ink had barely dried on a 3.5 million a year contract, and he's grubbing around for 400.000, I just hope the FA have the balls to sack him

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Big Sam in deep trouble on 09:17 - Sep 27 with 2086 viewsLoyal

The FA endorsed his behaviour over years by appointing this dinosaur.
Having done so he felt he could say and do what he liked.

I am certain the FA will continue to endorse him when they decide not to sack him.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Big Sam in deep trouble on 09:21 - Sep 27 with 2067 viewsoldcob

Big Sam bent? What a surprise.
Big Sam in deep trouble on 09:33 - Sep 27 with 2042 viewsmax936

I think if there was any serious digging done by senior fraud, police investigations there'd be some serious sweaty arses amongst the football fraternity.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Big Sam in deep trouble on 10:10 - Sep 27 with 1974 viewsnavyjack

Big Sam in deep trouble on 09:21 - Sep 27 by oldcob

Big Sam bent? What a surprise.

Panorama knew
(No subject) (n/t) on 12:26 - Sep 27 with 1813 viewsjackjackjackjack

Chico's thoughts on the situation...

[Post edited 27 Sep 2016 12:26]

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Big Sam in deep trouble on 12:53 - Sep 27 with 1750 viewsexiledinenglandjack

The Times are reporting he's just about to be sacked 😂
Big Sam in deep trouble on 12:55 - Sep 27 with 1741 viewsSmellyplumz

Fat greedy c##t I hope he loses his job ,tired now of all these greedy people in this country.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Big Sam in deep trouble on 12:57 - Sep 27 with 1730 viewsDarran

Big Sam in deep trouble on 12:55 - Sep 27 by Smellyplumz

Fat greedy c##t I hope he loses his job ,tired now of all these greedy people in this country.

The problem is he wont be jobless for long if he doesn't get a job in football he'll be on the f*cking BBC or Talkshit.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Big Sam in deep trouble on 12:58 - Sep 27 with 1726 viewsLohengrin

Big Sam in deep trouble on 22:35 - Sep 26 by swanstillidai

"Unbeknown to Allardyce, the businessmen were undercover reporters and he was being filmed as part of a 10-month Telegraph investigation that separately unearthed widespread evidence of bribery and corruption in British football."

British football? Not English?

Hmmmmmmm....

The Old Firm were under the microscope too.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Big Sam in deep trouble on 13:06 - Sep 27 with 1695 viewsFlashberryjack

Big Sam in deep trouble on 22:26 - Sep 26 by pencoedjack

What a fuking idiot

What a greedy f*cking idiot

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024