Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Laudrup didn't work out ..... 11:28 - Sep 27 with 1175 viewsLoyal

Phil a swans fan on Talk sport.
Fck me.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Laudrup didn't work out ..... on 11:38 - Sep 27 with 1135 viewsbuilthjack

BigPhil, Sumbler, or someone calling themselves Phil?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Laudrup didn't work out ..... on 11:41 - Sep 27 with 1119 viewsDarran

I was in the waiting room at the hospital last week and Talksport was on,a fella started speaking and I thought to myself I've heard this voice before.
Then I realised it was that utter Scottish prick off Sky Jim White.

I hastily shuffled out of listening distance.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Laudrup didn't work out ..... on 12:16 - Sep 27 with 963 viewsLoyal

Laudrup didn't work out ..... on 11:38 - Sep 27 by builthjack

BigPhil, Sumbler, or someone calling themselves Phil?

Wasn't Phil Sumbler.
But would love to hear his reasoning for winning a major trophy not being successful.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Laudrup didn't work out ..... on 13:34 - Sep 27 with 748 viewsmacthejack

Laudrup didn't work out ..... on 12:16 - Sep 27 by Loyal

Wasn't Phil Sumbler.
But would love to hear his reasoning for winning a major trophy not being successful.

Did he say he hadn't been successful or he didn't work out because, let's face it, the end of his reign was as turgid as it got. It's not improved since.
Laudrup didn't work out ..... on 14:40 - Sep 27 with 585 viewsmonmouth

Laudrup didn't work out ..... on 13:34 - Sep 27 by macthejack

Did he say he hadn't been successful or he didn't work out because, let's face it, the end of his reign was as turgid as it got. It's not improved since.

But in that case it never works out, unless the manager leaves at his zenith before things inevitably turn to shit. If Fergo had stayed one more season (that team was shot) would he 'not have worked out'.

Laudrup or Toshack (or maybe Monk for those that think the PL invented football!) were our most successful managers ever. For me it's Laudrup, and nothing else needs to be said.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024