Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Singing 'Francesco Guidolin' on Saturday 16:15 - Sep 27 with 2512 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

At least he has some integrity and we can show him some respect.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Singing 'Francesco Guidolin' on Saturday on 16:16 - Sep 27 with 2506 viewsDarran

Write him a letter mun.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Singing 'Francesco Guidolin' on Saturday on 17:03 - Sep 27 with 2405 viewsPrivate_Partz

He will get my support, and I am sure many would join us. Unfortunately it looks less and less likely he will still be here. More likely Curt will be in charge with a baldy Yank in the stands looking on.
In which case I will take Darren's advise and write him a letter of thanks.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Singing 'Francesco Guidolin' on Saturday on 17:15 - Sep 27 with 2361 viewsjojaca

Singing 'Francesco Guidolin' on Saturday on 17:03 - Sep 27 by Private_Partz

He will get my support, and I am sure many would join us. Unfortunately it looks less and less likely he will still be here. More likely Curt will be in charge with a baldy Yank in the stands looking on.
In which case I will take Darren's advise and write him a letter of thanks.

We must be mental, if we consider sacking manager after six games. I must admit I would have sacked him after an hour into Southampton game, but there have been encouraging signs the last couple of games against City. We might have struck the right cord last Saturday with a few selections and quietly fancy us beating an overconfident Liverpool team.

Even when you know, you never know?

Singing 'Francesco Guidolin' on Saturday on 17:15 - Sep 27 with 2355 viewsmonmouth

Singing 'Francesco Guidolin' on Saturday on 17:15 - Sep 27 by jojaca

We must be mental, if we consider sacking manager after six games. I must admit I would have sacked him after an hour into Southampton game, but there have been encouraging signs the last couple of games against City. We might have struck the right cord last Saturday with a few selections and quietly fancy us beating an overconfident Liverpool team.

We are mental.

Edit: It's not as if any of the replacement candidates are going anwhere else anytime soon. Which tells its own tale.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2016 17:17]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Singing 'Francesco Guidolin' on Saturday on 17:44 - Sep 27 with 2271 viewsattila_the_hun

we need to sing his name louder than ever before or we will be wishing we did when he is replaced by Bob Bradley and we get renamed Swansea Soccer Club

"I'm Free"

Singing 'Francesco Guidolin' on Saturday on 17:52 - Sep 27 with 2238 viewsSgorioFruit

Singing 'Francesco Guidolin' on Saturday on 17:44 - Sep 27 by attila_the_hun

we need to sing his name louder than ever before or we will be wishing we did when he is replaced by Bob Bradley and we get renamed Swansea Soccer Club

spot on.
this yank coming in could be the start of us becoming a laughing stock

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Singing 'Francesco Guidolin' on Saturday on 18:25 - Sep 27 with 2153 viewslonglostjack

Singing 'Francesco Guidolin' on Saturday on 17:15 - Sep 27 by monmouth

We are mental.

Edit: It's not as if any of the replacement candidates are going anwhere else anytime soon. Which tells its own tale.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2016 17:17]

Exactly. What the hell is the sudden rush ? Unless the Yanks are scared stiff that he''ll get a result against Liverpool on Saturday.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Singing 'Francesco Guidolin' on Saturday on 18:25 - Sep 27 with 2154 viewsFlashberryjack

Fans can sing what they like, but the only voice that has any clout is the Americans, and it seems FG is toast as far as they're concerned.

Personally I'm not a fan of FG and I didn't want him to have the job in the first place, however the possible names that have been flying around as his replacement terrify me.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Singing 'Francesco Guidolin' on Saturday on 18:44 - Sep 27 with 2101 viewsParsSwans

All for this I will love it if his name echoes round the Liberty stadium on Saturday he has been treated abysmally and doesn't deserve it. Nice guy good manager and would have benefitted from being able to pick his own players when we recruited. I hope many more fellow FANS will get behind this one I am a big Guidolin supporter the man has been hung out to dry and to even think about Giggs or Bradley terrifies me, slate me all you want to if its Giggs no season ticket next season for me and will hand over my ticket for rest of this one too one too many to swallow after being pissed around all summer with the Family Stand fiasco!
Singing 'Francesco Guidolin' on Saturday on 22:17 - Sep 27 with 1837 viewsblobby2

If you have a Twitter account post

I support Guidolin and add it to swans official Twitter site .

on the north bank in 64 currently in 2 seats in the upper east and proudly supporting Wales ONLY premier league team. Prosser is a twonk!

Singing 'Francesco Guidolin' on Saturday on 22:18 - Sep 27 with 1836 viewsDarran

Singing 'Francesco Guidolin' on Saturday on 22:17 - Sep 27 by blobby2

If you have a Twitter account post

I support Guidolin and add it to swans official Twitter site .

Grow up Porky.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Singing 'Francesco Guidolin' on Saturday on 22:37 - Sep 27 with 1803 viewsSmellyplumz

Singing 'Francesco Guidolin' on Saturday on 17:52 - Sep 27 by SgorioFruit

spot on.

Far too late to worry about that.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Singing 'Francesco Guidolin' on Saturday on 22:39 - Sep 27 with 1793 viewsbuilthjack

Sing, sing out loud

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Singing 'Francesco Guidolin' on Saturday on 10:37 - Sep 28 with 1581 viewsDafyddHuw

Singing 'Francesco Guidolin' on Saturday on 17:52 - Sep 27 by SgorioFruit

spot on.

I thought we already were a laughing stock. Replacing a manager after 6 games, with a shortlist of 2 that no other Prem team would have the slightest interest in.
Singing 'Francesco Guidolin' on Saturday on 10:56 - Sep 28 with 1543 viewsWarwickHunt

Singing 'Francesco Guidolin' on Saturday on 10:37 - Sep 28 by DafyddHuw

I thought we already were a laughing stock. Replacing a manager after 6 games, with a shortlist of 2 that no other Prem team would have the slightest interest in.

I doubt if any Championship team would be stupid enough either.
Singing 'Francesco Guidolin' on Saturday on 11:54 - Sep 28 with 1480 viewsSwaneeRiver

Singing 'Francesco Guidolin' on Saturday on 18:44 - Sep 27 by ParsSwans

All for this I will love it if his name echoes round the Liberty stadium on Saturday he has been treated abysmally and doesn't deserve it. Nice guy good manager and would have benefitted from being able to pick his own players when we recruited. I hope many more fellow FANS will get behind this one I am a big Guidolin supporter the man has been hung out to dry and to even think about Giggs or Bradley terrifies me, slate me all you want to if its Giggs no season ticket next season for me and will hand over my ticket for rest of this one too one too many to swallow after being pissed around all summer with the Family Stand fiasco!

Cheerio then. Make way for a real fan who'll support the club through thick and thin whoever the manager is
Singing 'Francesco Guidolin' on Saturday on 12:01 - Sep 28 with 1469 viewsWarwickHunt

Singing 'Francesco Guidolin' on Saturday on 11:54 - Sep 28 by SwaneeRiver

Cheerio then. Make way for a real fan who'll support the club through thick and thin whoever the manager is

#PROZAC
Singing 'Francesco Guidolin' on Saturday on 12:19 - Sep 28 with 1444 viewsCatullus

I think FG could do a good job if backed, so I'll be singing his name. I may even make the rare effort to get down early and lubricate my vocal chords a bit!!

Making knee jerk reaction sackings after a summer of dithering is hardly fair. We all knew the squad needed more support than it got. Some players still here who we should have moved on, and two of those players made themselves targets by mouthing off about substitutions. I think FG deserves better but I doubt he'll get it.
Whatever happens I'll still be going, after all a relegation means Championship football and fifteen years ago we'd have snatched someone's hand off for that!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Singing 'Francesco Guidolin' on Saturday on 13:06 - Sep 28 with 1378 viewsParsSwans

Swaneeriver I have supported club through thick and thin but was messed around beyond belief during the summer having been moved seats 3 times due to that fiasco. I will always have the best interests of club at heart however some like myself get so disenchanted when club don't have best interests of fans at their heart. I take it you were not involved in the fiasco of musical chairs from south stand in summer then?
[Post edited 28 Sep 2016 13:10]
Singing 'Francesco Guidolin' on Saturday on 14:31 - Sep 28 with 1308 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Singing 'Francesco Guidolin' on Saturday on 13:06 - Sep 28 by ParsSwans

Swaneeriver I have supported club through thick and thin but was messed around beyond belief during the summer having been moved seats 3 times due to that fiasco. I will always have the best interests of club at heart however some like myself get so disenchanted when club don't have best interests of fans at their heart. I take it you were not involved in the fiasco of musical chairs from south stand in summer then?

We stand up, sing his name, remove a seat and when the music stops grab the nearest seat, repeat 20,000 times.

Singing 'Francesco Guidolin' on Saturday on 23:56 - Sep 28 with 1148 viewswhiterock

Singing 'Francesco Guidolin' on Saturday on 14:31 - Sep 28 by JACKMANANDBOY

We stand up, sing his name, remove a seat and when the music stops grab the nearest seat, repeat 20,000 times.

I'll be singing saturday like I was last Saturday and again next game
Singing 'Francesco Guidolin' on Saturday on 06:45 - Sep 29 with 1093 viewsbazzool

Singing 'Francesco Guidolin' on Saturday on 17:15 - Sep 27 by jojaca

There was encouraging signs before last season finished, plenty of attack and also GOALS and was exciting to watch, we seem to have gone backwards for some reason, id like to see more attacking but cant see it sat
Singing 'Francesco Guidolin' on Saturday on 12:12 - Sep 29 with 965 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Singing 'Francesco Guidolin' on Saturday on 23:56 - Sep 28 by whiterock

I'll be singing saturday like I was last Saturday and again next game

Singing 'Francesco Guidolin' on Saturday on 17:34 - Sep 29 with 861 viewsSwaneeRiver

Singing 'Francesco Guidolin' on Saturday on 13:06 - Sep 28 by ParsSwans

Sorry mate. My comment was off the cuff and out of order.
I understand why some are so disenchanted, but just can't see how IMO anyone can stop going.
With regards to the South Stand musical chairs, my lad is good for another two years with the discounted ST, then I'll be doing all in my power to move to the East Stand
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024