Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chico 16:44 - Sep 27 with 5107 viewsswansea101

😂😂

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/sam-allardyce-mocked-by-chico-flores-as
Chico on 18:54 - Sep 27 with 1158 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Chico on 18:30 - Sep 27 by Darran

He's a close second.

You and newpy are the biggest cheesy bell ends ever to post on here. You're here 24/7 like some kind of social rash and he's got an alarm that activates every time Chico's name is mentioned.

You pair of useless genital warts can't see that alongside Williams he's been our best CD since Rakjovic.*

*He was a Bosnian Yugoslav who used to play for us while you were swimming around your daddy's ball sack Drizz. Pity you ever found your way out eh.

Edit : does anyone think I'm being too lenient with these horrible pair of c*nts??? If so, please forgive me.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Chico on 19:03 - Sep 27 with 1128 viewsFlashberryjack

Chico on 18:54 - Sep 27 by Brynmill_Jack

You and newpy are the biggest cheesy bell ends ever to post on here. You're here 24/7 like some kind of social rash and he's got an alarm that activates every time Chico's name is mentioned.

You pair of useless genital warts can't see that alongside Williams he's been our best CD since Rakjovic.*

*He was a Bosnian Yugoslav who used to play for us while you were swimming around your daddy's ball sack Drizz. Pity you ever found your way out eh.

Edit : does anyone think I'm being too lenient with these horrible pair of c*nts??? If so, please forgive me.

You have a nice way with words dude......almost poetic, but not quite.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Chico on 19:05 - Sep 27 with 1118 viewsItchySphincter

I'd love to have Chico here still.

Drizabell knows f*ck all. Liverpool fan from Newport after all.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2016 19:05]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Chico on 19:44 - Sep 27 with 1061 viewsmalagajack

chico's trip on rvp as he went for ash after the "he could have died" incident is a moment to savour
Chico on 19:58 - Sep 27 with 1029 viewspikeypaul

What time is it?

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Chico on 20:05 - Sep 27 with 1006 viewsjackjackjackjack

I'm picturing Chico sat in the desert, wearing his fur coat, having a wry smile.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Chico on 20:11 - Sep 27 with 998 viewsicecoldjack

Darran doesn't like chico because he threatened to kick his beloved garry ' s head in .

Ironically chico played his most disiplined and best football under monk proving how good he was and stepping up when he was needed most..on the pitch. His performance at Stoke when we were scrambling for points was total class, had everything .

Good player who would walk into this current team, it says everything about where we went wrong when we payed 4 times the price for his replacement and he can't pass, has a poor first touch,doesn tscore goals or bring the ball out of defence.

I get the feeling that chico would love a return to Swansea in the same way that michu opened up about a return back a week after the monk was fookd off.

The wrong clique won out but most of us knew that anyway.
Chico on 20:13 - Sep 27 with 994 viewsicecoldjack

As ever, hitting the nail firmly on the head Brynmill.
Login to get fewer ads

Chico on 20:18 - Sep 27 with 984 viewsDafyddHuw

Terrible actor
Chico on 20:22 - Sep 27 with 968 viewsDarran

Chico on 20:11 - Sep 27 by icecoldjack

Darran doesn't like chico because he threatened to kick his beloved garry ' s head in .

Ironically chico played his most disiplined and best football under monk proving how good he was and stepping up when he was needed most..on the pitch. His performance at Stoke when we were scrambling for points was total class, had everything .

Good player who would walk into this current team, it says everything about where we went wrong when we payed 4 times the price for his replacement and he can't pass, has a poor first touch,doesn tscore goals or bring the ball out of defence.

I get the feeling that chico would love a return to Swansea in the same way that michu opened up about a return back a week after the monk was fookd off.

Two weeks ago thousands inside our stadium booed Victor Moses at every opportunity
Why? Because he's a cheating c*nt.

I doubt you knew that you probably didn't pick it up on telly.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Chico on 20:31 - Sep 27 with 952 viewsGowerjack

Diffiult to argue with that.
Prone to the odd rush of blood but in every way a more acomplished defender than any we currently have on the roster.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Chico on 20:38 - Sep 27 with 934 viewswestside

Ironic sam gets done by the newspapers when west ham went running to the newspapers after carroll got sent off.

Brady had two pages in the sun slagging off Swansea and chico
Chico on 20:39 - Sep 27 with 928 viewsDr_Winston

Chico on 20:31 - Sep 27 by Gowerjack

Diffiult to argue with that.
Prone to the odd rush of blood but in every way a more acomplished defender than any we currently have on the roster.

Of course he was.

Despite the continued hate campaign waged by some slightly odd types his ability was obvious to most people who ever saw him play.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Chico on 20:40 - Sep 27 with 917 viewsDarran

Chico on 20:39 - Sep 27 by Dr_Winston

Of course he was.

Despite the continued hate campaign waged by some slightly odd types his ability was obvious to most people who ever saw him play.

Slightly odd types my arse you didn't stop slagging Britton off for 18 months.
Finished wasn't it you said?

Chico on 20:42 - Sep 27 with 908 viewsDrizzy

Some on here still STILL nursing a semi for Flores. Lovely chap, great personality but as a defender he was very average. Great with the ball but his positioning was horrendous at times. Fair play he looked great at times next to Ash but so have Caulker, Bartley, Amat, Fernandez and even Monk looked serviceable. The fact he's wasting his prime years in a desert pub league speaks volumes of where his priorities are.

Hilarious tweet mind.

A footnote to Brynny, you're clearly a very troubled old man and I don't wish to engage in conversation with you. Please get help. If not for yourself then for your family.

Sunsh you're still a c*nt and Ki's a decent player.

That's all.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Chico on 20:43 - Sep 27 with 902 viewsDarran

Chico on 20:42 - Sep 27 by Drizzy

Some on here still STILL nursing a semi for Flores. Lovely chap, great personality but as a defender he was very average. Great with the ball but his positioning was horrendous at times. Fair play he looked great at times next to Ash but so have Caulker, Bartley, Amat, Fernandez and even Monk looked serviceable. The fact he's wasting his prime years in a desert pub league speaks volumes of where his priorities are.

Hilarious tweet mind.

A footnote to Brynny, you're clearly a very troubled old man and I don't wish to engage in conversation with you. Please get help. If not for yourself then for your family.

Sunsh you're still a c*nt and Ki's a decent player.

That's all.

Chico on 20:44 - Sep 27 with 898 viewsswansea101

Don't forget the other site, jvz, and Leigh Dineen, obsessed. Poor little man uses this site as a status symbol of his standing in Swansea.
Chico on 20:45 - Sep 27 with 896 viewsDarran

Chico on 20:44 - Sep 27 by swansea101

Don't forget the other site, jvz, and Leigh Dineen, obsessed. Poor little man uses this site as a status symbol of his standing in Swansea.

Who the f*ck are you?

Chico on 20:45 - Sep 27 with 896 viewsDrizzy

Chico on 20:40 - Sep 27 by Darran

He knows a centre half does Boogs. I shudder to think of his burgeoning erection if Bartley and Flores ever played together.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Chico on 20:45 - Sep 27 with 885 viewsexiledclaseboy

Chico on 20:40 - Sep 27 by Darran

He also insisted that Canas was a better player than Britton.

And pretty much everyone on here called Chico an embarrassing liability at some point during the time he was playing here. Opinions on him used to change weekly.

PS revisionism strikes again.

Poll: Tory leader

Chico on 20:46 - Sep 27 with 883 viewsDarran

Chico on 20:45 - Sep 27 by Drizzy

He knows a centre half does Boogs. I shudder to think of his burgeoning erection if Bartley and Flores ever played together.

Chico on 20:46 - Sep 27 with 869 viewsDarran

Chico on 20:45 - Sep 27 by exiledclaseboy

He also insisted that Canas was a better player than Britton.

And pretty much everyone on here called Chico an embarrassing liability at some point during the time he was playing here. Opinions on him used to change weekly.

PS revisionism strikes again.

Knows his stuff does Jobs.

Chico on 20:48 - Sep 27 with 864 viewsicecoldjack

Chico on 20:22 - Sep 27 by Darran

Two weeks ago thousands inside our stadium booed Victor Moses at every opportunity
Why? Because he's a cheating c*nt.

I doubt you knew that you probably didn't pick it up on telly.

And your point ?

I picked it up loud and clear, if moses did that for the swans and won us points we maybe wouldn't like it but would argue that it's about time we got an iffy decision.

Players cheat all the time, rangel is one of the biggest cheaters out there but nobody complains about him . He falls over to win free kicks and constantly shirt pulls and obstructs players who run past him. Chico was just a touch more b latent about the falling over part that's the only difference.

You just don't like chico because he threatened your beloved monk, get over garry please, look at players for their overall contribution not the fact they wouldn't bow down to an aging lower league average footballer who enjoyed brown nosing and back stabbing his way to millionaire status while destroying the footballing ethos and style that earned him his fortune in the first place.

The thread is about chico so let's try and keep on topic and not de rail it like you do with most the ads on here .
Chico on 20:54 - Sep 27 with 843 viewsDarran

Chico on 20:48 - Sep 27 by icecoldjack

And your point ?

I picked it up loud and clear, if moses did that for the swans and won us points we maybe wouldn't like it but would argue that it's about time we got an iffy decision.

Players cheat all the time, rangel is one of the biggest cheaters out there but nobody complains about him . He falls over to win free kicks and constantly shirt pulls and obstructs players who run past him. Chico was just a touch more b latent about the falling over part that's the only difference.

You just don't like chico because he threatened your beloved monk, get over garry please, look at players for their overall contribution not the fact they wouldn't bow down to an aging lower league average footballer who enjoyed brown nosing and back stabbing his way to millionaire status while destroying the footballing ethos and style that earned him his fortune in the first place.

The thread is about chico so let's try and keep on topic and not de rail it like you do with most the ads on here .

If w had a player winning penalties by cheating I'd like him through the door.

The rest of that is bollox but you can crack on.

"Chico was just a touch more blatant"

Chico on 21:23 - Sep 27 with 802 viewsItchySphincter

Warra load of boIIocks.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024