Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Stand up if you don't want Giggs, sit down if you don't want Bob" 20:23 - Sep 27 with 3489 viewsjackdee

Can be sung saturday followed by Guidolin's barmy army.
No way should we be looking at getting rid of him after 6 games or even touting names about while he is still our manager. So unprofessional and very unlike us as a club. I think the new board have a lot to learn about how we do things in the UK and it seems very Donald Trumpesque.
Can't be easy for him when the club have sold or loaned 5 forwards Gomis, Eder, Paloschi, Emnes, Gorre and brought in Llorente and Borja. and not strengthened in midfield or replaced Ash with an experienced PL defender.
I can't put much blame on Guidolin for our bad start given the strength of our current squad and if he's not given the money then the current board and set up is at least 80% to blame for this.
The club need to look at their player (non) recruitment that didn't happen pre-season before pointing the finger at Guidolin. It's not going to get much better until after the transfer window unless we're able to pull loaned out player back.

I'm all for singing Guidolins name load and proud Saturday even if the club do push him out he doesn't deserve the current treatment.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2016 20:24]

BTIIC

"Stand up if you don't want Giggs, sit down if you don't want Bob" on 20:30 - Sep 27 with 2958 viewslonglostjack

Agree - whether he's on the bench or not he deserves a song on Saturday.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

"Stand up if you don't want Giggs, sit down if you don't want Bob" on 20:33 - Sep 27 with 2945 viewsParsSwans

Great post I will be singing for him for sure
"Stand up if you don't want Giggs, sit down if you don't want Bob" on 20:35 - Sep 27 with 2927 viewsexiledclaseboy

I'll be saying Boo-urns.

Poll: Tory leader

"Stand up if you don't want Giggs, sit down if you don't want Bob" on 20:37 - Sep 27 with 2915 viewsFlashberryjack

"Stand up if you don't want Giggs, sit down if you don't want Bob" on 20:33 - Sep 27 by ParsSwans

Great post I will be singing for him for sure

I wont....and I won't be singing for Giggs either.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

"Stand up if you don't want Giggs, sit down if you don't want Bob" on 20:40 - Sep 27 with 2903 viewsjackportis

How naff watch the football mun.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

"Stand up if you don't want Giggs, sit down if you don't want Bob" on 20:42 - Sep 27 with 2882 viewsDarran

Lisa will probably be there filming me on her phone not standing up.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

"Stand up if you don't want Giggs, sit down if you don't want Bob" on 21:00 - Sep 27 with 2819 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I'll sing his name if the performance deserves it .

You can get f@cked with the rest

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

"Stand up if you don't want Giggs, sit down if you don't want Bob" on 21:21 - Sep 27 with 2772 viewsUxbridge

Giggs and Bald Bobby.

The list isn't exactly screaming trustworthy ...

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Login to get fewer ads

"Stand up if you don't want Giggs, sit down if you don't want Bob" on 21:35 - Sep 27 with 2729 viewslonglostjack

"Stand up if you don't want Giggs, sit down if you don't want Bob" on 20:40 - Sep 27 by jackportis

How naff watch the football mun.

Why naff?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

"Stand up if you don't want Giggs, sit down if you don't want Bob" on 21:40 - Sep 27 with 2700 viewsKGriz16

It's Swansea versus Liverpool mind. Half the people there don't know the chants and don't give two f*cks about Swansea. They're only there to see Liverpool. Nice idea though
"Stand up if you don't want Giggs, sit down if you don't want Bob" on 21:41 - Sep 27 with 2696 viewsSmellyplumz

Should be singing Jenkins out, big nose c##t

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

"Stand up if you don't want Giggs, sit down if you don't want Bob" on 21:45 - Sep 27 with 2674 viewsharryhpalmer

"Stand up if you don't want Giggs, sit down if you don't want Bob" on 21:00 - Sep 27 by oh_tommy_tommy

I'll sing his name if the performance deserves it .

You can get f@cked with the rest

and if they have sacked him before the game?

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

"Stand up if you don't want Giggs, sit down if you don't want Bob" on 22:11 - Sep 27 with 2614 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

"Stand up if you don't want Giggs, sit down if you don't want Bob" on 21:45 - Sep 27 by harryhpalmer

and if they have sacked him before the game?

Well obviously I won't be singing his name at all .

His team is under performing if he gets sacked there will be no tears from me .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

"Stand up if you don't want Giggs, sit down if you don't want Bob" on 22:15 - Sep 27 with 2594 viewsblobby2

Get on Twitter and post
I support Guidolin

Post it on swans official Twitter site.

on the north bank in 64 currently in 2 seats in the upper east and proudly supporting Wales ONLY premier league team. Prosser is a twonk!

"Stand up if you don't want Giggs, sit down if you don't want Bob" on 22:17 - Sep 27 with 2585 viewsSwanzay

I dont want either of them, expect a curve ball, from far left and FG in charge no doubt!
"Stand up if you don't want Giggs, sit down if you don't want Bob" on 22:22 - Sep 27 with 2562 viewswhiterock

Curve ball, Geo Saverase
"Stand up if you don't want Giggs, sit down if you don't want Bob" on 22:23 - Sep 27 with 2551 viewsDarran

"Stand up if you don't want Giggs, sit down if you don't want Bob" on 22:15 - Sep 27 by blobby2

Get on Twitter and post
I support Guidolin

Post it on swans official Twitter site.

Grow up.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

"Stand up if you don't want Giggs, sit down if you don't want Bob" on 22:54 - Sep 27 with 2485 viewsLeonisGod

"Stand up if you don't want Giggs, sit down if you don't want Bob" on 22:23 - Sep 27 by Darran

Grow up.

Says the man who spends all day linking to twitter!

Anyway, the thread title makes no sense. What if we don't want either - do we have to half squat? That'll kill my quads.
"Stand up if you don't want Giggs, sit down if you don't want Bob" on 23:08 - Sep 27 with 2439 viewsbuilthjack

"Stand up if you don't want Giggs, sit down if you don't want Bob" on 22:54 - Sep 27 by LeonisGod

Anyway, the thread title makes no sense. What if we don't want either - do we have to half squat? That'll kill my quads.

Sing Humpty Dumpty if you are only half way up

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

"Stand up if you don't want Giggs, sit down if you don't want Bob" on 23:11 - Sep 27 with 2429 viewsWxmJax

"Stand up if you don't want Giggs, sit down if you don't want Bob" on 22:54 - Sep 27 by LeonisGod

No, you stand up for the first bit and then sit down for the second bit, like an inverted Mexican Wave.

Don't worry, it wont last long Going on the shape of most of the fans they'll be knackered after about three verses.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

"Stand up if you don't want Giggs, sit down if you don't want Bob" on 00:40 - Sep 28 with 2330 viewsdeanscfc

Would be great to see the fans show their support for the manager on Sat.
"Stand up if you don't want Giggs, sit down if you don't want Bob" on 06:20 - Sep 28 with 2232 viewsZut_Alors

Wouldn't it be better to do "Stand up for Guidolin"? Even has a good ring to it.
"Stand up if you don't want Giggs, sit down if you don't want Bob" on 09:34 - Sep 28 with 2084 viewsElward

"Stand up if you don't want Giggs, sit down if you don't want Bob" on 06:20 - Sep 28 by Zut_Alors

Wouldn't it be better to do "Stand up for Guidolin"? Even has a good ring to it.

and sit down for Jenkins out.
"Stand up if you don't want Giggs, sit down if you don't want Bob" on 09:35 - Sep 28 with 2080 viewsLeonisGod

"Stand up if you don't want Giggs, sit down if you don't want Bob" on 23:11 - Sep 27 by WxmJax

No, you stand up for the first bit and then sit down for the second bit, like an inverted Mexican Wave.

Don't worry, it wont last long Going on the shape of most of the fans they'll be knackered after about three verses.

We'll end up doing the hokey cokey at this rate. I go to watch the football, not do zumba mun!
"Stand up if you don't want Giggs, sit down if you don't want Bob" on 09:49 - Sep 28 with 2062 viewsWarwickHunt

"Stand up if you don't want Giggs, sit down if you don't want Bob" on 09:35 - Sep 28 by LeonisGod

We'll end up doing the hokey cokey at this rate. I go to watch the football, not do zumba mun!

Don't give Dineen ideas. He'll probably have leotards with "I fûckin' Luvs Huw" on them for sale.

Slim-fit, obviously. Probably in blue.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024