Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New corruption disclsoures 22:01 - Sep 27 with 2058 viewsLoyal

As a result of the Allardyce investigation.
Any thoughts on us ?
I'm not chucking out any spurious allegations, just asking the question.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

New corruption disclsoures on 22:03 - Sep 27 with 2041 viewsDarran

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/179794/who-else-is-about

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

New corruption disclsoures on 22:06 - Sep 27 with 2011 viewsLeonisGod

Said it in another thread, Ayew and Gomis deals may be most likely places for people to make a few bob due to the big non-fee payments that were floating around, but I'd be surprised. I suspect we're clean.
New corruption disclsoures on 22:10 - Sep 27 with 1972 viewsmonmouth

That would be the coup de gras wouldn't it? All those years to build a reputation probably gone forever at a stroke.

Lets bloody hope not.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

New corruption disclsoures on 22:29 - Sep 27 with 1900 viewsLoyal

Laudrup loved his lolly, for me he was squeaky clean but then there was the agent business with Huw. Hope not.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

New corruption disclsoures on 22:38 - Sep 27 with 1856 viewsbuilthjack

Cardiff, £8m for a dud. Hmmm.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

New corruption disclsoures on 23:46 - Sep 27 with 1722 viewsTNT

New corruption disclsoures on 22:38 - Sep 27 by builthjack

Cardiff, £8m for a dud. Hmmm.

They bought him because he had a head like a bullet mun, but turned out to be a dud!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

New corruption disclsoures on 09:24 - Sep 28 with 1419 viewsjasper_T

Our deals are done in the boardroom and I don't think the telegraph have gone after owners/directors, just managers.
New corruption disclsoures on 09:34 - Sep 28 with 1387 viewsdickythorpe

Regarding the Gomis signing surely we are due some cash back!!!
Login to get fewer ads

New corruption disclsoures on 09:53 - Sep 28 with 1353 viewsCatullus

We should never be surprised at how greedy people are. There will always be corruption because of it.
Lets face it, a man earning 3 million a year plus all the perks he must have had (free entry to all football grounds, travel and accommodation?) and he still felt the need to chase more money. It's not as if he'll be short of a few bob after his years of Premier league management.
To ordinary people like us, he's a total and complete idiot. For people like him it's entirely normal.
In a decent world he will never manage any sports team again. You can bet though, that in an indecently short time someone will be offering him a job.
If it turns out he's done something criminal he should obviously be prosecuted and face a heavy punishment. I wouldn't even bet on that though, the rich and famous have a way of not being punished as much as ordinary people!!

Now on us, has our club taken part in anything dodgy..........I wouldn't suggest it unless there was evidence. I know people have the perception of certain things not being right, but you can't make allegations without proof, you can however ask questions.
Keep asking questions and maybe you can keep people on the straight and narrow, MAYBE. I like to think our club is mostly straight.
Lets face it, we don't like dealing with agents and there's nothing more dodgy than agents, and there's plenty of evidence for that.
We may have bent the rules slightly but I don't think we would go in for a deal including third party ownership, it's just a bit too messy.
Obviously I could be giving certain people too much credit, especially given recent events and claims of the board just cashing in.
I think it's going to be very interesting to find out just who and which clubs are involved........and hope like hell our club is in no way involved.
Just possibly the Trust will have kept things straight.......I suppose that's depending on how you feel about the Trust!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

New corruption disclsoures on 10:07 - Sep 28 with 1318 viewsharryhpalmer

New corruption disclsoures on 09:53 - Sep 28 by Catullus

We should never be surprised at how greedy people are. There will always be corruption because of it.
Lets face it, a man earning 3 million a year plus all the perks he must have had (free entry to all football grounds, travel and accommodation?) and he still felt the need to chase more money. It's not as if he'll be short of a few bob after his years of Premier league management.
To ordinary people like us, he's a total and complete idiot. For people like him it's entirely normal.
In a decent world he will never manage any sports team again. You can bet though, that in an indecently short time someone will be offering him a job.
If it turns out he's done something criminal he should obviously be prosecuted and face a heavy punishment. I wouldn't even bet on that though, the rich and famous have a way of not being punished as much as ordinary people!!

Now on us, has our club taken part in anything dodgy..........I wouldn't suggest it unless there was evidence. I know people have the perception of certain things not being right, but you can't make allegations without proof, you can however ask questions.
Keep asking questions and maybe you can keep people on the straight and narrow, MAYBE. I like to think our club is mostly straight.
Lets face it, we don't like dealing with agents and there's nothing more dodgy than agents, and there's plenty of evidence for that.
We may have bent the rules slightly but I don't think we would go in for a deal including third party ownership, it's just a bit too messy.
Obviously I could be giving certain people too much credit, especially given recent events and claims of the board just cashing in.
I think it's going to be very interesting to find out just who and which clubs are involved........and hope like hell our club is in no way involved.
Just possibly the Trust will have kept things straight.......I suppose that's depending on how you feel about the Trust!!

I guess we will have to wait for the reason our auditors have given to companies house for resigning before we know if there has been anything dodgy going on at the club.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

New corruption disclsoures on 10:13 - Sep 28 with 1303 viewsCatullus

New corruption disclsoures on 10:07 - Sep 28 by harryhpalmer

I guess we will have to wait for the reason our auditors have given to companies house for resigning before we know if there has been anything dodgy going on at the club.

Maybe it's just HJ is a pain in the rear end to deal with?

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

New corruption disclsoures on 10:20 - Sep 28 with 1289 viewsJoe_bradshaw

They have given it .

As predicted there's absolutely nothing to it. It's normal for new owners to use their usual auditors and accountants.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

New corruption disclsoures on 11:06 - Sep 28 with 1219 viewsGlyn1

New owners of any company usually prefer to work with their own firm of auditors - it's fairly routine for the previous auditors to resign - nothing suspicious in this case.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

New corruption disclsoures on 11:36 - Sep 28 with 1175 viewswaynekerr55

New corruption disclsoures on 22:29 - Sep 27 by Loyal

Laudrup loved his lolly, for me he was squeaky clean but then there was the agent business with Huw. Hope not.

Funny that his agent kicked off after Huw said that we wouldn't be signing Schecter

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

New corruption disclsoures on 11:49 - Sep 28 with 1157 viewsmonmouth

Luckily this only applies to footballers, so most of our signings in the last three years will be exempt.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

New corruption disclsoures on 11:55 - Sep 28 with 1149 viewsCatullus

New corruption disclsoures on 11:36 - Sep 28 by waynekerr55

Funny that his agent kicked off after Huw said that we wouldn't be signing Schecter

So was Laudrup good at looking squeaky clean while letting his agent do his dirty work? Answers on a postcard........

New corruption disclsoures on 14:29 - Sep 28 with 1002 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

New corruption disclsoures on 11:49 - Sep 28 by monmouth

Luckily this only applies to footballers, so most of our signings in the last three years will be exempt.

Perfect

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

New corruption disclsoures on 14:35 - Sep 28 with 986 viewsswanjackal

New corruption disclsoures on 11:36 - Sep 28 by waynekerr55

Was seen before this in Matalan looking for "suitcases" too....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

New corruption disclsoures on 22:30 - Sep 28 with 789 viewsepaul

Hasselbank in the frame

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/28/qpr-manager-jimmy-floyd-hasselbaink-a

Tommy Wright Barnsley assistant

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/28/exclusive-the-corruption-at-the-top-o
[Post edited 28 Sep 2016 22:33]

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024