Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game 22:41 - Sep 27 with 4477 viewsmarchamjack

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/sep/27/swansea-owners-liverpool-france

Flying in to give Frankie the bullet?

Will they actually speak and say anything of substance, not more PR bllx?

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 22:45 - Sep 27 with 3026 viewsSmellyplumz

If they sack FG after the Liverpool game they should 100% sack HJ as well... Time to get the yanks out banners unfurled.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 22:47 - Sep 27 with 3014 viewsbuilthjack

Plastics

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 23:03 - Sep 27 with 2947 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Are they going to meet anyone from the Trust hierarchy because it's getting close to the time when the Trust really need to make a statement even if it's to say the new owners are ignoring us.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 23:04 - Sep 27 with 2942 viewsperchrockjack

I'm with Builth on this one.

Mwah

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 23:04 - Sep 27 with 2936 viewsDarran

Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 23:04 - Sep 27 by perchrockjack

Mwah

At least they'll be there.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 23:05 - Sep 27 with 2923 viewsbuilthjack

Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 23:04 - Sep 27 by perchrockjack

Mwah

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 23:10 - Sep 27 with 2896 viewsperchrockjack

Well cherie, I wasn't going to forego a holiday odyssey for my missus for seeing us live in Swansea and to be within 50 yards of you.

That OK ..? Good

Won't be going to Everton game either .

Meat and drink for your hate campaign anyway

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 23:13 - Sep 27 with 2880 viewsDarran

Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 23:10 - Sep 27 by perchrockjack

Well cherie, I wasn't going to forego a holiday odyssey for my missus for seeing us live in Swansea and to be within 50 yards of you.

That OK ..? Good

Won't be going to Everton game either .

Meat and drink for your hate campaign anyway

It's not a hate campaign it's just the facts.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 07:51 - Sep 28 with 2553 viewsLoyal

They let HJ have free reign, I have always said they were hanging him out to dry and his recent performance shows this for me, Huw is a dead man walking. Yanks out means nothing. They were testing the belief of Huw he could run the show, he can't and never could without support, and that support has gone - and he will go too. I've no doubt FG will get the bullet and a small pay off and then we will see how the yanks perform.

That's when you test their ability, not now after Huw fckd it up not them.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 07:57 - Sep 28 with 2536 viewsswan88

My understanding is they were always planning on attending the Liverpool game. They have visited Swansea in the last few weeks and have attended meetings with staff from the club. What exactly they were talking about is anyone's guess, if you put two and two together though it all points towards FG being sacked.
Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 08:00 - Sep 28 with 2531 viewsdougie

Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 07:51 - Sep 28 by Loyal

They let HJ have free reign, I have always said they were hanging him out to dry and his recent performance shows this for me, Huw is a dead man walking. Yanks out means nothing. They were testing the belief of Huw he could run the show, he can't and never could without support, and that support has gone - and he will go too. I've no doubt FG will get the bullet and a small pay off and then we will see how the yanks perform.

That's when you test their ability, not now after Huw fckd it up not them.

Spot on with regard to the support. There were 5 working board members. There is now only him. A recipe for disaster for any business . His focus is purely football based leaving no other board members to look after the rest of it .
Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 08:06 - Sep 28 with 2502 viewsSwansNZ

They will be there to pick the team, I've heard.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 08:13 - Sep 28 with 2482 viewsPrivate_Partz

In my innocence I thought they were there for every game. Still it is a good opportunity for the fans to show support for FG and let then know where we feel the blame lies.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 08:43 - Sep 28 with 2403 viewsPegojack

Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 08:13 - Sep 28 by Private_Partz

In my innocence I thought they were there for every game. Still it is a good opportunity for the fans to show support for FG and let then know where we feel the blame lies.

Spot on - I hope we give them a warm Swansea welcome.

A la Tony Petty.
Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 08:55 - Sep 28 with 2370 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 07:57 - Sep 28 by swan88

My understanding is they were always planning on attending the Liverpool game. They have visited Swansea in the last few weeks and have attended meetings with staff from the club. What exactly they were talking about is anyone's guess, if you put two and two together though it all points towards FG being sacked.

Probably running the review into the transfer window and the failings of our DoF to ensure we got the deals done and in a timely manner.
Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 09:43 - Sep 28 with 2267 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 07:57 - Sep 28 by swan88

Stop spoiling the fun mun.

They want a protest of some kind just like the good old days.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 10:13 - Sep 28 with 2192 viewsraynor94

Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 08:43 - Sep 28 by Pegojack

Spot on - I hope we give them a warm Swansea welcome.

A la Tony Petty.

A toxic welcome, that should really help the team, against the in form team in the country

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 11:04 - Sep 28 with 2105 viewsSmellyplumz

Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 10:13 - Sep 28 by raynor94

A toxic welcome, that should really help the team, against the in form team in the country

yeah almost as much help as changing the manager every two minutes and weakening the squad.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 11:21 - Sep 28 with 2068 viewsraynor94

Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 11:04 - Sep 28 by Smellyplumz

yeah almost as much help as changing the manager every two minutes and weakening the squad.

Well, my confidence in the manager is evaporating quickly, and the weakening of the squad was ultimately down to him

Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 11:26 - Sep 28 with 2055 viewsPrivate_Partz

Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 11:21 - Sep 28 by raynor94

Well, my confidence in the manager is evaporating quickly, and the weakening of the squad was ultimately down to him

How has he weakened the squad if he has little control over the strengthening of it?

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 11:37 - Sep 28 with 2028 viewsPrivate_Partz

Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 10:13 - Sep 28 by raynor94

It does not have to be a toxic welcome. Full and unequivacle support for our manager and team will help them in their task. At the same time letting the yanks know that there is no appetite for changing the manager at this time. Particularly in view of the poor quality of replacements on offer. The crowd have a big part to play imho. Sitting on our hands and letting them get on with it is a potential recipe for disaster.

Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 11:39 - Sep 28 with 2023 viewsmagicdaps10

Agreed there is an opportunity for the fans to show the yanks who they really feel is responsible for this mess.

The only issue for me, a few weeks ago a fan took a sign with Jenkins out and was greeted by a few locals who showed their unhappiness towards him.........there is still fans who think Huw is a savior and still deserves credit for what he did appx 14 years ago.

There is a split in the fans and for us to go forward, we need all the fans pulling in the same direction.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 11:42 - Sep 28 with 2010 viewsmagicdaps10

Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 11:21 - Sep 28 by raynor94

Absolute rubbish in regards to the weakening of the squad being down to him.

He has gone with it but if he stood firm before he took the job and said he wanted to strengthen the squad with the figures that were needed to enhance it, he would not have got the job in the first place.
The squad is weak and whoever the manager, we will be in and around the drop zone this season. Guidolin has backed himself to get the job done and has not been helped with a tough start fixture wise to the beginning of the season.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 11:46 - Sep 28 with 2001 viewsraynor94

Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 11:26 - Sep 28 by Private_Partz

How has he weakened the squad if he has little control over the strengthening of it?

Well, perhaps if he had stood up to Jenkins instead of keep saying he's happy with what he's got to work with, Pulis did it

Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 11:48 - Sep 28 with 1996 viewsSwaneeRiver

Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 11:42 - Sep 28 by magicdaps10

Absolute rubbish in regards to the weakening of the squad being down to him.

He has gone with it but if he stood firm before he took the job and said he wanted to strengthen the squad with the figures that were needed to enhance it, he would not have got the job in the first place.
The squad is weak and whoever the manager, we will be in and around the drop zone this season. Guidolin has backed himself to get the job done and has not been helped with a tough start fixture wise to the beginning of the season.

That is like any of us going for a job in whatever line we work in, saying we need certain things to do the job, the prospective employer saying no sorry that's not going to happen, and us saying thanks very much, when can I start ?
If I took any jobs I've had under those circumstances, I'd deserve pelters, not to mention the sack
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024