Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England 22:47 - Sep 27 with 1827 viewsbuilthjack

Laughing stock worldwide

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

England on 23:46 - Sep 27 with 1781 viewspikeypaul

They are hardly in a posistion to say anything about Russia and Qatars World Cup bidding now are they.

In fact FIFA may start a little digging themselves.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

England on 00:30 - Sep 28 with 1733 viewssully49

No change there then, they still haven't got over the Euro's yet.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

England on 07:47 - Sep 28 with 1619 viewsLoyal

Huge difference between the officialdom being corrupt as in Russsia and the participants as in this latest story.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

England on 08:45 - Sep 28 with 1561 viewsPegojack

Anyway, we're doing our best to usurp them as laughing stock of the football world.

Us, and Tan's red and...er...blue and white army up the road.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2016 8:46]
England on 08:48 - Sep 28 with 1552 viewscostalotta

England on 08:45 - Sep 28 by Pegojack

Anyway, we're doing our best to usurp them as laughing stock of the football world.

Us, and Tan's red and...er...blue and white army up the road.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2016 8:46]

Those who live in glass houses...and all that!
England on 08:51 - Sep 28 with 1549 viewsexiledinenglandjack

England on 08:48 - Sep 28 by costalotta

Those who live in glass houses...and all that!

Hopefully the speculation around who's the next manager might work in our favour, if Pardew and Eddie Howe are linked. Hopefully palace will go on another terrible run
England on 09:01 - Sep 28 with 1525 viewsmonmouth

The England job used to be the pinnacle of every english club manager's career. Clough was devastated by not getting it even though he went on to win European Cups. Now they're giving Southgate a job and talking of dredge like Howe and Pardew, managers who's only real achievement to date is scrubbing around the bottom of the league. Following Dullardyce ditto.

I find it all quite sad.

That's sad spelt f-u-n-n-y-a-s-f-e-c-k.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

England on 12:26 - Sep 28 with 1431 viewssa3swan

England on 09:01 - Sep 28 by monmouth

The England job used to be the pinnacle of every english club manager's career. Clough was devastated by not getting it even though he went on to win European Cups. Now they're giving Southgate a job and talking of dredge like Howe and Pardew, managers who's only real achievement to date is scrubbing around the bottom of the league. Following Dullardyce ditto.

I find it all quite sad.

That's sad spelt f-u-n-n-y-a-s-f-e-c-k.

Not sure who'd want the job anyway. Trying to motivate players that see the national team as a hindrance, dealing with club owners and managers that have no interest in helping the national team and being expected to charm the very same media that will actively try to expose and humiliate you. I think Ron Greenwood was the last England manager not to be hounded out of the job.

It's a poisoned chalice but the next mug will soon be along...
Login to get fewer ads

England on 12:53 - Sep 28 with 1387 viewscockneyswan

England on 23:46 - Sep 27 by pikeypaul

They are hardly in a posistion to say anything about Russia and Qatars World Cup bidding now are they.

I think you will find that the English FA have acted swiftly and correctly as soon as they were aware of the misdemeanours of Fat Sam, the English FA are not guilty here, one of thier former employees has been exposed and the FA has taken the appropriate action. Very different to the bribery allegations against the Russian FA.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2016 15:29]
England on 13:24 - Sep 28 with 1348 viewslonglostjack

There's a guy called Bradley who is highly rated. Anybody got the English FA's telephone number?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

England on 13:38 - Sep 28 with 1331 viewsAustinIsOurHero

England on 13:24 - Sep 28 by longlostjack

There's a guy called Bradley who is highly rated. Anybody got the English FA's telephone number?

As good as Guardiola & Ancellotti apparently...

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

England on 13:39 - Sep 28 with 1330 viewsBlasterJack

Worldwide?
I honestly believe that nobody outside of the UK gives a single sh*t about the English football team.

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

England on 16:43 - Sep 28 with 1244 viewsKilkennyjack

I love them picking uninspiring tie and blazer types. Uncle Woy, Southgate, Rom Greenwood - they can't or could not inspire playets. Likewise Postman Pat and Sven. Last proper manager was Velly Tenables. Quality entertainment.

Beware of the Risen People

England on 10:38 - Sep 29 with 1113 viewsImAlrightJack

England on 23:46 - Sep 27 by pikeypaul

.... and to think it was them who opened their mouths first yelling "CORRUPT!!!".
England on 10:45 - Sep 29 with 1107 viewsImAlrightJack

Give it to Father Ted Crilly, after all, he always maintains his fraud money was always "resting in [his] account".
England on 03:24 - Sep 30 with 1035 viewsWanderer

in recent memory a Mr Monk was thought highly enough to be a future appointment, if GS flops and Leeds go on a winning run.....maybe?
England on 09:09 - Sep 30 with 985 viewsImAlrightJack

England on 13:39 - Sep 28 by BlasterJack

Worldwide?
I honestly believe that nobody outside of the UK gives a single sh*t about the English football team.

Not many outside of England actually, except a few on here and immigrants.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024