Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anti-Semitism in the Labour Party 19:38 - Sep 28 with 2780 viewsDarran

It really needs to stop doesn't it?

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/watch-anger-as-momentum-vice-chair-jackie-

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Anti-Semitism in the Labour Party on 19:47 - Sep 28 with 1260 viewsblueytheblue

They need an anti-semitism meeting. That'll solve things.

Oh wait...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Anti-Semitism in the Labour Party on 19:49 - Sep 28 with 1253 viewsBadgeman

She's a big cheese in momentum and she's got form for that sort of thing. Said the Jews were responsible for the slave trade and that sort of thing.

Labour want to f**k her off sooner rather than later.

The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason.
Poll: Is Huw's position untenable?

Anti-Semitism in the Labour Party on 19:51 - Sep 28 with 1253 viewsLeonisGod

That Jeremy Newmark's a touchy and angry little fella isn't he?
Anti-Semitism in the Labour Party on 19:53 - Sep 28 with 1247 viewsDarran

Anti-Semitism in the Labour Party on 19:49 - Sep 28 by Badgeman

She's a big cheese in momentum and she's got form for that sort of thing. Said the Jews were responsible for the slave trade and that sort of thing.

Labour want to f**k her off sooner rather than later.

Absolutely she should be gone by tomorrow.

Anti-Semitism in the Labour Party on 20:49 - Sep 28 with 1197 viewsDr_Winston

The party is chock full of c*nts. Still, we back Corbyn eh?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Anti-Semitism in the Labour Party on 20:54 - Sep 28 with 1185 viewsDarran

Anti-Semitism in the Labour Party on 20:49 - Sep 28 by Dr_Winston

The party is chock full of c*nts. Still, we back Corbyn eh?

Staggering truly staggering.

Anti-Semitism in the Labour Party on 20:59 - Sep 28 with 1175 viewsFlashberryjack

A bunch of racists running around calling everyone else a racist.

A bigger bunch of hypocrites you'd struggle to meet.......unless it's Diane Abbot the Olympic champion of hypocrites.

The murders of the Labour Party RIP

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Anti-Semitism in the Labour Party on 22:12 - Sep 28 with 1123 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Here's a good read

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/jeremy-corbyn-anti-semitism-labour-conferenc

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Login to get fewer ads

Anti-Semitism in the Labour Party on 22:18 - Sep 28 with 1115 viewsLeonisGod

Anti-Semitism in the Labour Party on 22:12 - Sep 28 by oh_tommy_tommy

Here's a good read

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/jeremy-corbyn-anti-semitism-labour-conferenc

Are the far right and casual racists really that interested in the jews these days? In the uk it seems like the muslims and eastern Europeans are flavour of the month.
Anti-Semitism in the Labour Party on 22:26 - Sep 28 with 1106 viewsblueytheblue

Some valid points in that link.

However...

When Walker claims Jews were the chief financiers of the slave trade ( something she denied even though it was written in the facebook post ) and then is let back into the party it's just absolutely staggering the comments she made at an anti-semitism meeting!

Saying she's not heard a definition of anti-semitism she can work with? Seriously...

And the Chakrabarti report is still something that needs full explanation of. The Royall report contradicted the Chakrabarti report. It stinks to high heaven Shami joined Labour the same day as being reported chairperson. It stinks to high heaven she then gets a peerage afterwards given Corbyn had boldly stated he'd appoint no new peers.

Walker's comments are ridiculous. Son goes to Cheder on Sundays at the synagogue, parents are often asked to work security ( although I'm not asked due to not being of the tribe. That, and the fact I'd aggressively do the duties ). This isn't as Walker wants to claim in response to fanciful delusions. There have been clear threats made - I've seen the evidence.

Yes, there's a problem with anti-semitism in wider society. Problem Labour has is that it's almost as if there's some semblance of rankings of racism - some more than others. Some issues do attract more extremist views.

Anti-Semitism in the Labour Party on 22:26 - Sep 28 with 1105 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Anti-Semitism in the Labour Party on 22:18 - Sep 28 by LeonisGod

Are the far right and casual racists really that interested in the jews these days? In the uk it seems like the muslims and eastern Europeans are flavour of the month.

Racism is rife in the UK

All walks of life are having it

Anti-Semitism in the Labour Party on 22:29 - Sep 28 with 1101 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Anti-Semitism in the Labour Party on 22:26 - Sep 28 by blueytheblue

However...

When Walker claims Jews were the chief financiers of the slave trade ( something she denied even though it was written in the facebook post ) and then is let back into the party it's just absolutely staggering the comments she made at an anti-semitism meeting!

Saying she's not heard a definition of anti-semitism she can work with? Seriously...

And the Chakrabarti report is still something that needs full explanation of. The Royall report contradicted the Chakrabarti report. It stinks to high heaven Shami joined Labour the same day as being reported chairperson. It stinks to high heaven she then gets a peerage afterwards given Corbyn had boldly stated he'd appoint no new peers.

Walker's comments are ridiculous. Son goes to Cheder on Sundays at the synagogue, parents are often asked to work security ( although I'm not asked due to not being of the tribe. That, and the fact I'd aggressively do the duties ). This isn't as Walker wants to claim in response to fanciful delusions. There have been clear threats made - I've seen the evidence.

Yes, there's a problem with anti-semitism in wider society. Problem Labour has is that it's almost as if there's some semblance of rankings of racism - some more than others. Some issues do attract more extremist views.

Fair point

There's defiantly anti Israel in the Party
[Post edited 28 Sep 2016 22:32]

Anti-Semitism in the Labour Party on 03:26 - Sep 29 with 1060 viewsperchrockjack

Staggering not at all. Corbyn s chums stink of hatred .

He was and is pro ireland United and let's face it an apologist
for IRA and their murders

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Anti-Semitism in the Labour Party on 06:52 - Sep 29 with 1041 viewsLohengrin

Anti-Semitism in the Labour Party on 22:26 - Sep 28 by blueytheblue

However...

Although she may not look as if she's just stepped off the set of Yentl isn't Walker a Jewess?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Anti-Semitism in the Labour Party on 07:40 - Sep 29 with 1023 viewsblueytheblue

Anti-Semitism in the Labour Party on 22:29 - Sep 28 by oh_tommy_tommy

Fair point

There's defiantly anti Israel in the Party
[Post edited 28 Sep 2016 22:32]

There's also anti-Jew though. And that's the problem. Criticism of Israel is valid as is criticism of any country. What's not valid is when it becomes criticism of Jews - or of Israel or Zionism as a facade for Jew.

With regards to Walker, it's just a staggering lack of common sense. I mean, making the comments she did yesterday was bad enough, but to make them at a meeting on anti-semitism when the party leader spoke out against anti-semitism? Almost as if she wanted to grandstand for maximum effect - and then exposed her ignorance by not knowing HMD was also used to recognise and remember all genocides post WW2.

Labour's problem in that regard is that there are people involved who seem to almost willingly shoot themselves in the foot on a regular basis.

Anti-Semitism in the Labour Party on 07:45 - Sep 29 with 1018 viewsblueytheblue

Anti-Semitism in the Labour Party on 06:52 - Sep 29 by Lohengrin

Although she may not look as if she's just stepped off the set of Yentl isn't Walker a Jewess?

That's been the claim; think in the past she claimed to be part Jew.

Which if she was Jewish she'd instantly know is as valid a claim as being part pregnant.

The "Jewishness" passes down the female side. So if her mum was Jewish, she's Jewish. If her dad was and her mum wasn't... she isn't.

Even if she is, that's a misnomer. The concept of "self hating Jew" as expressed through Lessing's book sadly exists. So it's entirely feasible to be Jewish and anti-semitic at the same time.

Anti-Semitism in the Labour Party on 09:04 - Sep 29 with 997 viewsblueytheblue

Obviously there are calls to expel Walker. In the past, if someone was expelled, it would be stated publicly. Post Chakrabarti report, that no longer happens. So any disciplinary action taken will remain secret unless Walker reveals it herself.

Open and transparent...

Anti-Semitism in the Labour Party on 09:25 - Sep 29 with 980 viewsnice_to_michu

Anti-Semitism in the Labour Party on 09:04 - Sep 29 by blueytheblue

Obviously there are calls to expel Walker. In the past, if someone was expelled, it would be stated publicly. Post Chakrabarti report, that no longer happens. So any disciplinary action taken will remain secret unless Walker reveals it herself.

Open and transparent...

Sorry, fill me in on the Chakribati report? Why don't expulsions from the party happen?
Anti-Semitism in the Labour Party on 09:28 - Sep 29 with 977 viewsblueytheblue

Anti-Semitism in the Labour Party on 09:25 - Sep 29 by nice_to_michu

Sorry, fill me in on the Chakribati report? Why don't expulsions from the party happen?

Sorry, was misleading in my post.

Post Chakrabarti, the results of any disciplinary action aren't going to be disclosed. The cynical interpretation of that is that by not disclosing X members have been expelled for say anti-semitism, it buries the issue from the public domain.

Anti-Semitism in the Labour Party on 09:47 - Sep 29 with 965 viewsnice_to_michu

Anti-Semitism in the Labour Party on 09:28 - Sep 29 by blueytheblue

Post Chakrabarti, the results of any disciplinary action aren't going to be disclosed. The cynical interpretation of that is that by not disclosing X members have been expelled for say anti-semitism, it buries the issue from the public domain.

Ah right, interesting.

Yeh not very transparent at all.
Anti-Semitism in the Labour Party on 10:34 - Sep 29 with 948 viewsacejack3065

Anti-Semitism in the Labour Party on 09:28 - Sep 29 by blueytheblue

I thought it was just the suspension that was kept private, rather than an eventual expulsion as well. I could be totally wrong though.

Either way she seems like a nasty piece of work, and another example of the hard left trope of ones complete incapability to separate Judaism and crimes committed by the state of Israel. The terms "Jew", "Zionist" and "Israel" are not interchangeable.
Anti-Semitism in the Labour Party on 11:13 - Sep 29 with 930 viewsblueytheblue

Anti-Semitism in the Labour Party on 09:47 - Sep 29 by nice_to_michu

Ah right, interesting.

Yeh not very transparent at all.

Which is in itself disturbing given that was a recommendation by Chakrabarti's report - I'd have thought having been head of Liberty, being open and transparent would have been first and foremost in her mind.

The last year has really opened my eyes to her real nature.

Anti-Semitism in the Labour Party on 11:34 - Sep 29 with 921 viewsDarran

Anti-Semitism in the Labour Party on 11:13 - Sep 29 by blueytheblue

Which is in itself disturbing given that was a recommendation by Chakrabarti's report - I'd have thought having been head of Liberty, being open and transparent would have been first and foremost in her mind.

The last year has really opened my eyes to her real nature.

She's always been a c*nt nobody with here 'beliefs' is living in the real world.

Anti-Semitism in the Labour Party on 11:44 - Sep 29 with 913 viewsCatullus

Anti-Semitism in the Labour Party on 11:34 - Sep 29 by Darran

She's always been a c*nt nobody with here 'beliefs' is living in the real world.

I've seen her on tv many times, sometimes I agreed with her but often I didn't. If she was in charge criminals and terrorists would be running free in this country.
And then there's her report , or whitewash of the Labour party and its anti semitism resulting in a peerage.
We don't need any more proof that everybody has their price.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Anti-Semitism in the Labour Party on 11:46 - Sep 29 with 911 viewsDarran

Anti-Semitism in the Labour Party on 11:44 - Sep 29 by Catullus

I've seen her on tv many times, sometimes I agreed with her but often I didn't. If she was in charge criminals and terrorists would be running free in this country.
And then there's her report , or whitewash of the Labour party and its anti semitism resulting in a peerage.
We don't need any more proof that everybody has their price.

Exactly Catbags,exactly.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024