Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Celtic 20:07 - Sep 28 with 2864 viewsOldjack

2-1 up against Man c ,good game and wide open

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Celtic on 21:52 - Sep 28 with 791 viewsjackjackjackjack

So basically, whoever we get in as manager won't get the true support of fans, as a lot of them are still in love with Brendan.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Celtic on 21:55 - Sep 28 with 779 viewsSwanjaxs

Celtic on 21:52 - Sep 28 by jackjackjackjack

So basically, whoever we get in as manager won't get the true support of fans, as a lot of them are still in love with Brendan.

We've already got a manager mate!! Bit of respect yea 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Celtic on 22:02 - Sep 28 with 739 viewsjackjackjackjack

Celtic on 21:55 - Sep 28 by Swanjaxs

We've already got a manager mate!! Bit of respect yea 👍

I'm still backing him. Though he's been undermined so much by our board, it all seems a bit forlorn.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:04 - Sep 28 with 734 viewsLeonisGod

Celtic on 20:58 - Sep 28 by shandyjack

Shows,you can attack City and score but you also leave yourself open to getting cut open non stop

Or you can try and contain them and still get cut open. A dilema for sure
[Post edited 28 Sep 2016 22:05]
Celtic on 22:09 - Sep 28 with 713 viewsmorningstar

Celtic on 21:52 - Sep 28 by jackjackjackjack

I wouldn't say that, but some wish to turn the clock to an imaginary time of having Brendan as our manager, plus Ben Davies, Chico Flores, Joe Allen, Wilfried Bony, Michu and whoever else takes their individual fantasies in our starting 11! Meanwhile, in the real world, we need to put this nostalgic crap behind us and find a way to move forward. If the people running our club can do that then Yippee! If they can't then our days at the top table are numbered. It's all very simple really.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Celtic on 22:09 - Sep 28 with 713 viewsLeonisGod

Celtic on 21:39 - Sep 28 by max936

A player that maybe we should have tried and got is Kolo Toure especially when we expected Williams to fukoff, he had a hell of a game he had more than a few for Liverpool last season to.

Under Brenda at Liverpool I always thought he was an accident waiting to happen. But yep, he had a good one tonight.
Celtic on 22:13 - Sep 28 with 695 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Great game that fair play

Impressed with Celtic ,plenty of pace in the team ,worked hard .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Celtic on 22:14 - Sep 28 with 694 viewsLeonisGod

Celtic on 22:09 - Sep 28 by morningstar

I wouldn't say that, but some wish to turn the clock to an imaginary time of having Brendan as our manager, plus Ben Davies, Chico Flores, Joe Allen, Wilfried Bony, Michu and whoever else takes their individual fantasies in our starting 11! Meanwhile, in the real world, we need to put this nostalgic crap behind us and find a way to move forward. If the people running our club can do that then Yippee! If they can't then our days at the top table are numbered. It's all very simple really.

It's only because we were close to re-signing him that he's being discussed. He's gone now that he's at his beloved Celtic, but people would have to be unbelievable bitter and tŵp to prefer Giggs or Boo Radley to Brenda. Hypothetical mind.
Login to get fewer ads

Celtic on 22:18 - Sep 28 with 672 viewsMrSwerve

I know I'll get pelters but I said we should have gone for Brendan at the end of last season and I really believe there wouldn't be the current unrest with him at the helm.

We'd have Joey back too.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Celtic on 22:24 - Sep 28 with 640 viewsmorningstar

Celtic on 22:14 - Sep 28 by LeonisGod

It's only because we were close to re-signing him that he's being discussed. He's gone now that he's at his beloved Celtic, but people would have to be unbelievable bitter and tŵp to prefer Giggs or Boo Radley to Brenda. Hypothetical mind.

I don't believe for one minute that we were close to re signing Rodgers. If we were, and he wanted to come back then without doubt he would be our manager now. Thankfully, he isn't.

Celtic on 22:24 - Sep 28 with 636 viewsLeonisGod

Celtic on 22:13 - Sep 28 by oh_tommy_tommy

Great game that fair play

Impressed with Celtic ,plenty of pace in the team ,worked hard .

Nothing we can't do. We've plenty of pace on our bench.....
Celtic on 22:26 - Sep 28 with 628 viewsmorningstar

Celtic on 22:18 - Sep 28 by MrSwerve

I know I'll get pelters but I said we should have gone for Brendan at the end of last season and I really believe there wouldn't be the current unrest with him at the helm.

We'd have Joey back too.

What's your preferred choice? Rotten tomatoes or eggs?

Celtic on 22:28 - Sep 28 with 619 viewsMrSwerve

Celtic on 22:26 - Sep 28 by morningstar

What's your preferred choice? Rotten tomatoes or eggs?

We'd certainly be playing better football.

Celtic on 22:29 - Sep 28 with 618 viewslonglostjack

Funny no team picked up on Dembele. Good player.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Celtic on 22:30 - Sep 28 with 616 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Celtic on 22:18 - Sep 28 by MrSwerve

We'd have Joey back too.

Brendan wanted MEGA BUCKS

Celtic on 22:33 - Sep 28 with 607 viewsMrSwerve

Celtic on 22:30 - Sep 28 by oh_tommy_tommy

Brendan wanted MEGA BUCKS

I've heard that bandied about but seen no evidence that we couldn't afford him...any quotes? Genuine question.

Celtic on 22:34 - Sep 28 with 605 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Celtic on 22:29 - Sep 28 by longlostjack

500'000

His price just shot up

Celtic on 22:42 - Sep 28 with 582 viewsmorningstar

Celtic on 22:28 - Sep 28 by MrSwerve

We'd certainly be playing better football.

As i've said Swerve. Let's find a way to move forward, otherwise we will go backwards.

Celtic on 22:46 - Sep 28 with 572 viewsMrSwerve

Celtic on 22:42 - Sep 28 by morningstar

As i've said Swerve. Let's find a way to move forward, otherwise we will go backwards.

Can't argue with that mate.

Celtic on 22:47 - Sep 28 with 572 viewsmonmouth

Good game to watch and I don't begrudge Celtic or Rodgers a point, but City could and should have had 7. You need a lot of luck to not lose to them unless you have equivalent player clout.

We're not getting Rodgers, nor Allen, nor Bony, nor Williams back. Rodgers could never have really been in the frame anyway given the clubs transfer and spending policy. It wouldn't only have been big wages he wanted, it would have been big spending. May as well just get over it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Celtic on 23:19 - Sep 28 with 532 viewsmax936

Celtic on 22:24 - Sep 28 by morningstar

I don't believe for one minute that we were close to re signing Rodgers. If we were, and he wanted to come back then without doubt he would be our manager now. Thankfully, he isn't.

Rogers would never have come back under the conditions Guidolin is working under, I'm convinced of it, he was probably spoken to about the job and set out his conditions and Huws arse fell out, that's my guess anyway.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2016 23:23]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Celtic on 23:27 - Sep 28 with 521 viewsLeonisGod

Celtic on 22:24 - Sep 28 by morningstar

It was being reported that Brenda was going to be our manager within 48 hrs and then out of the blue Guido got an extension. I don't know what went on, but based on the press reports it certainly looked like he was a serious runner.Press reports again seemed to think it was down to our board choosing Guido rather than Rodgers backing out.

Still, all irrelevant now.
Celtic on 23:32 - Sep 28 with 506 viewsLeonisGod

Celtic on 22:29 - Sep 28 by longlostjack

I'm convinced we've got more quality in Llorente and Borja.
Celtic on 23:35 - Sep 28 with 504 viewsmorningstar

Celtic on 23:27 - Sep 28 by LeonisGod

It was being reported that Brenda was going to be our manager within 48 hrs and then out of the blue Guido got an extension. I don't know what went on, but based on the press reports it certainly looked like he was a serious runner.Press reports again seemed to think it was down to our board choosing Guido rather than Rodgers backing out.

Still, all irrelevant now.

I love press reports. Big fan me. Tell me though, when have they EVER got it right with regards to our next manager? And i mean EVER!

Celtic on 07:50 - Sep 29 with 422 viewshydraulicjack

Yep 94k a week I heard

********************TRUST NO-ONE************************

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024