Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best pub team ever.... 20:10 - Sep 28 with 3359 viewsSwanjaxs

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀 Tiocfaidh ár lá

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Best pub team ever.... on 21:06 - Sep 28 with 2715 viewsjackjackjackjack

Scum team with scum fans.

And why are you calling for a united Ireland on a Swansea forum?

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Best pub team ever.... on 21:12 - Sep 28 with 2698 viewsSwanjaxs

Best pub team ever.... on 21:06 - Sep 28 by jackjackjackjack

Go away 😂😂😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Best pub team ever.... on 21:41 - Sep 28 with 2618 viewsKilkennyjack

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀 well done to the swansea bhoys Scotty and Brenda !

Beware of the Risen People

Best pub team ever.... on 21:44 - Sep 28 with 2595 viewsSwanjaxs

Best pub team ever.... on 21:06 - Sep 28 by jackjackjackjack

Glasgow Celtic flying the flag for the Celtic Nations 🍀 #wales #scotland #ireland #bretton #iberia 🍀😎🍀😎 #proudcelt 👍👍👍
[Post edited 28 Sep 2016 21:48]

Best pub team ever.... on 22:15 - Sep 28 with 2524 viewsowainglyndwr

Best pub team ever.... on 21:44 - Sep 28 by Swanjaxs

Glasgow Celtic flying the flag for the Celtic Nations 🍀 #wales #scotland #ireland #bretton #iberia 🍀😎🍀😎 #proudcelt 👍👍👍

C'Mon yr Celts
Best pub team ever.... on 22:41 - Sep 28 with 2473 viewspencoedjack

Best pub team ever.... on 21:44 - Sep 28 by Swanjaxs

They fly no flag for me

Hopefully the only point they will get
Best pub team ever.... on 22:57 - Sep 28 with 2445 viewsSwanjaxs

Best pub team ever.... on 22:41 - Sep 28 by pencoedjack

They fly no flag for me

Sorry to hear that mate, perhaps the butchers apron is more to your liking? ..... ho hum 😎

Best pub team ever.... on 22:59 - Sep 28 with 2438 viewsraynor94

Best pub team ever.... on 22:41 - Sep 28 by pencoedjack

They fly no flag for me

Same here, sickening support

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Best pub team ever.... on 23:19 - Sep 28 with 2406 viewsSwanjaxs

Best pub team ever.... on 22:59 - Sep 28 by raynor94

Same here, sickening support

Perhaps Rangers supporter's singing about being "knee high in fenian blood " is more your bag mate? ... religious bigotry knows no bounds unfortunately

Best pub team ever.... on 23:24 - Sep 28 with 2396 viewsraynor94

Best pub team ever.... on 23:19 - Sep 28 by Swanjaxs

Perhaps Rangers supporter's singing about being "knee high in fenian blood " is more your bag mate? ... religious bigotry knows no bounds unfortunately

Not in the least, thank god neither will ever be allowed near our leagues, they deserve one another

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Best pub team ever.... on 23:30 - Sep 28 with 2384 viewsKilkennyjack

Best pub team ever.... on 23:24 - Sep 28 by raynor94

Not in the least, thank god neither will ever be allowed near our leagues, they deserve one another

Not so sure, money talks in the end.

Celtic and the The Rangers - or (say) Watford and Burnley.
Keep Swans out of this one 😎.

I know whats Box Office.

Beware of the Risen People

Best pub team ever.... on 23:32 - Sep 28 with 2379 viewsSwanjaxs

Best pub team ever.... on 23:24 - Sep 28 by raynor94

Fair enough mate, but why all the anti Celt bile on ps? Most of us are of the Celtic breed surely?

Best pub team ever.... on 23:41 - Sep 28 with 2363 viewsCatullus

Best pub team ever.... on 23:32 - Sep 28 by Swanjaxs

Fair enough mate, but why all the anti Celt bile on ps? Most of us are of the Celtic breed surely?

Yes but Celtic are a Scottish foitball club, just like Rangers but with a different religion. All their fans (Celtic and Rangers) are Celts.
What you are doing is siding with a religion, not an ethnic group. And I won't have any part of that either.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Best pub team ever.... on 00:04 - Sep 29 with 2336 viewsSwanjaxs

Best pub team ever.... on 23:41 - Sep 28 by Catullus

Yes but Celtic are a Scottish foitball club, just like Rangers but with a different religion. All their fans (Celtic and Rangers) are Celts.
What you are doing is siding with a religion, not an ethnic group. And I won't have any part of that either.

Most Celtic fans will side with thier Celtic roots, Rangers fans on the other hand will always to a man side with the Union... if you are brave enough to call a Rangers minded fan a Celt than you are a braver man than me ! 😂✋

Best pub team ever.... on 00:18 - Sep 29 with 2315 viewsmorningstar

Best pub team ever.... on 00:04 - Sep 29 by Swanjaxs

Most Celtic fans will side with thier Celtic roots, Rangers fans on the other hand will always to a man side with the Union... if you are brave enough to call a Rangers minded fan a Celt than you are a braver man than me ! 😂✋

WOW!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Best pub team ever.... on 01:44 - Sep 29 with 2257 viewsSwanjaxs

Best pub team ever.... on 00:18 - Sep 29 by morningstar

WOW!

Yes wow!! You got anything to add mate?? .... zzzzzzzzzz😂
[Post edited 29 Sep 2016 1:50]

Best pub team ever.... on 03:25 - Sep 29 with 2233 viewsLoyal

Best pub team ever.... on 23:19 - Sep 28 by Swanjaxs

You are right, bigotry in any form isn't welcome.
Think about it.
[Post edited 29 Sep 2016 3:25]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Best pub team ever.... on 03:38 - Sep 29 with 2222 viewsperchrockjack

It's why ,in an ideal world, the filth thst is Celtic and Rangers would be wound up.

We don't need murders of kids women soldiers police celebrated by these bastads

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Best pub team ever.... on 07:05 - Sep 29 with 2167 viewsnavyjack

Big Jock knew....
Best pub team ever.... on 07:32 - Sep 29 with 2130 viewsSmellyplumz

Best pub team ever.... on 23:32 - Sep 28 by Swanjaxs

Ah that romantic bolloxs, think you'll find that about 1% of the population of Wales has celtic blood in them, the 99% is from Kent.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Best pub team ever.... on 10:18 - Sep 29 with 2019 viewsCatullus

Best pub team ever.... on 00:04 - Sep 29 by Swanjaxs

Again, Celts are Celts whether they are pro union or for an independent Scotland or a united Ireland.
You are confusing ethnic heritage and political agreements with religion. RANGERS are Protestant, CELTIC (sell tick) are Catholic and both are SCOTTISH and of CELTIC (kell tick) origins/heritage.
Their religion and politics are what they argue over, not their ethnic heritage. Fenians are/were members of the Irish Republican Brotherhood, later eclipsed by the IRA. Fenians were a terrorist group, or freedom fighters depending on your views.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Best pub team ever.... on 10:36 - Sep 29 with 1995 viewsImAlrightJack

This time 4 years ago I went to Glasgow to see my fave band play, and last night I was at the same venue again to see them, and went to the gig with the same friends also, so it was a brilliant reunion.

Anyways, four years ago today, I got on the plane home and on there were a bunch of Celtic fans. When the plane just finished taxiing, one of them yelled "FFFOOORRRZZZAAA CELLL-TIKK!!", only to get a right rollicking from an air hostess!.

So yes, come on the Celts and I support our legends former or current, so come on Brendan in your new job, won't ever forget what he did for this club and city.
Best pub team ever.... on 11:45 - Sep 29 with 1947 viewsattila_the_hun

Catholics always win

"I'm Free"

Best pub team ever.... on 17:56 - Sep 29 with 1833 viewsskippyjack

Best pub team ever.... on 10:18 - Sep 29 by Catullus

Again, Celts are Celts whether they are pro union or for an independent Scotland or a united Ireland.
You are confusing ethnic heritage and political agreements with religion. RANGERS are Protestant, CELTIC (sell tick) are Catholic and both are SCOTTISH and of CELTIC (kell tick) origins/heritage.
Their religion and politics are what they argue over, not their ethnic heritage. Fenians are/were members of the Irish Republican Brotherhood, later eclipsed by the IRA. Fenians were a terrorist group, or freedom fighters depending on your views.

Freedom fighters don't retaliate on innocent people.. and true Catholics don't kill innocents.

Anyone who supports the murderous organisation should be locked up.

The same goes for the individuals who retaliated by killing innocent Irish citizens.. under the guise of the British Army.

Anyone who supports a 'side' is nothing more than hypocritical idiots.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Best pub team ever.... on 20:27 - Sep 29 with 1744 viewsCatullus

Best pub team ever.... on 17:56 - Sep 29 by skippyjack

Freedom fighters don't retaliate on innocent people.. and true Catholics don't kill innocents.

Anyone who supports the murderous organisation should be locked up.

The same goes for the individuals who retaliated by killing innocent Irish citizens.. under the guise of the British Army.

Anyone who supports a 'side' is nothing more than hypocritical idiots.

Well history shows the first bit to not be true. True Catholics have been murdering/making war (eg, 30 years war 1618-1648) for hundreds of years. And in a war innocents will die.

Yes

Yes

That's not what a hypocrite is........ http://www.dictionary.com/browse/hypocrite supporting a side may be many things but not necessarily hypocrisy.

But that's all I'll have to say on this, the point of my post sort of having been lost!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024