Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That bullying vid on Twitter 14:15 - Sep 29 with 6153 viewsDarran

The one of that youngster being punched unconscious.

What possesses people to do that?
They should five years in my opinion.
If that was my son or grandson and they weren't punished properly I'd make sue they were.

Utter c*nts.
[Post edited 29 Sep 2016 14:18]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

That bullying vid on Twitter on 19:39 - Sep 29 with 1385 viewsskippyjack

That bullying vid on Twitter on 19:04 - Sep 29 by ItchySphincter

What the f*ck is actually wrong with you? Good hiding you could do with now and again.

Who are you mate?.. you clearly need some help.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

That bullying vid on Twitter on 19:43 - Sep 29 with 1381 viewsskippyjack

That bullying vid on Twitter on 19:10 - Sep 29 by monmouth

A mate and I were attacked in Ravenhill park by a group of psychos when I was about fourteen. Luckily I had a tennis racket and a coke bottle in my hands and they frightened me so much that I seriously tried to use them, and then a couple of mothers arrived and they ran off. Meanwhile my mate had a couple of broken ribs and lost a tooth after being punched down and kicked exactly like that.

Also my cousin (from the side of the family we don't talk about) had his head dragged along the top of the railings at Penlan School by a bloke on a horse and lost an eye. Apparently he'd done something very bad to someone else.

Always happened. Hopefully with the chance to film things now it might reduce. Also, even though sickening, not in the same universe as the poor 14 year old girl from Oxford that was abducted and raped today. Maybe twitter can find those c***s.

Why? it disrupts the whole learning process for inadequate scientists to debate about for days end to get paid for inconclusive studies that are horse manure.

Why would they disrupt anything?.. they're getting paid for it.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

That bullying vid on Twitter on 19:44 - Sep 29 with 1376 viewsskippyjack

That bullying vid on Twitter on 19:24 - Sep 29 by Swanjack10

I dont think skippy lives in reality, hes away with the fairies, they are all lil c unts especially the one recording it, if that was my son id do time, scum fux

nope, clearly.. f*ck, we have some simple c*nts out there.

That bullying vid on Twitter on 19:46 - Sep 29 with 1369 viewsSwanjack10

That bullying vid on Twitter on 19:39 - Sep 29 by skippyjack

Who are you mate?.. you clearly need some help.

Skippy, explain to me how those scum bullies relate to the animal kingdom?

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

That bullying vid on Twitter on 19:48 - Sep 29 with 1364 viewsCooperman

That bullying vid on Twitter on 19:46 - Sep 29 by Swanjack10

Don't start him off FFS!

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

That bullying vid on Twitter on 19:50 - Sep 29 with 1358 viewsskippyjack

That bullying vid on Twitter on 19:46 - Sep 29 by Swanjack10

You've got the skills to work it out for yourself.. I haven't, because i'm a thick useless c*nt, apparently. Who has something wrong with him.

can you see the barbaric nature in which Itchy inhabits? in one post?

That bullying vid on Twitter on 19:51 - Sep 29 with 1350 viewsKilkennyjack

Shameful

Beware of the Risen People

That bullying vid on Twitter on 19:58 - Sep 29 with 1341 viewsSwanjack10

That bullying vid on Twitter on 19:50 - Sep 29 by skippyjack

You've got the skills to work it out for yourself.. I haven't, because i'm a thick useless c*nt, apparently. Who has something wrong with him.

can you see the barbaric nature in which Itchy inhabits? in one post?

I just dont get you, you cant answer the question either, how the fuk can u change a thread on vile acts of tossers into how the animal kingdom behaves?

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Login to get fewer ads

That bullying vid on Twitter on 20:04 - Sep 29 with 1322 viewsexiledclaseboy

That bullying vid on Twitter on 14:21 - Sep 29 by Nogginthenog

I haven't seen the vid Dar but it is my firm belief that youngsters are becoming acclimatised to violence through watching video games. It is frightening to see the levels of violence increasing in society. The birch would seem to be justified for some of these loonies.

The birch? Aye, that'll stop youngsters becoming acclimatised to violence.
[Post edited 29 Sep 2016 20:07]

Poll: Tory leader

That bullying vid on Twitter on 20:11 - Sep 29 with 1307 viewsskippyjack

That bullying vid on Twitter on 19:58 - Sep 29 by Swanjack10

I just dont get you, you cant answer the question either, how the fuk can u change a thread on vile acts of tossers into how the animal kingdom behaves?

Because humans and animals share specific DNA samples and certain characteristics.

That bullying vid on Twitter on 21:10 - Sep 29 with 1260 viewsNogginthenog

That bullying vid on Twitter on 20:04 - Sep 29 by exiledclaseboy

The birch? Aye, that'll stop youngsters becoming acclimatised to violence.
[Post edited 29 Sep 2016 20:07]

It's called punishment see.
That bullying vid on Twitter on 21:13 - Sep 29 with 1257 viewsexiledclaseboy

That bullying vid on Twitter on 21:10 - Sep 29 by Nogginthenog

It's called punishment see.

You don't say. But surely you can see the irony in rightly (although I don't agree with your reasons) worrying about kids becoming acclimatised to violence and in the same sentence advocating further violence as punishment?

Poll: Tory leader

That bullying vid on Twitter on 11:06 - Sep 30 with 1142 viewsNogginthenog

That bullying vid on Twitter on 21:13 - Sep 29 by exiledclaseboy

You don't say. But surely you can see the irony in rightly (although I don't agree with your reasons) worrying about kids becoming acclimatised to violence and in the same sentence advocating further violence as punishment?

Sometimes the world overlooks the positive aspects of punishment. Punishment is not just the realm of humans. I agree that the birch is a bit over the top in my initial statement, but i feel that we as a society that shies away from lunishment will only fan the flames of violent crimes.
That bullying vid on Twitter on 13:01 - Sep 30 with 1107 viewsJonnyTheJack

Watched this video last night. I felt sick after watching it. The kid had no chance to defend himself. The 1st was a cheapshot and the 2nd he was already KO'd. 2 shots like that at that age could have serious health implications, and of course the mental issues that could come from an incident like that. Poor kid. Utter cu*ts and the result of bad parenting.

What do you do with those kids? They need to be scared straight.
That bullying vid on Twitter on 13:17 - Sep 30 with 1097 viewsskippyjack

That bullying vid on Twitter on 13:01 - Sep 30 by JonnyTheJack

Watched this video last night. I felt sick after watching it. The kid had no chance to defend himself. The 1st was a cheapshot and the 2nd he was already KO'd. 2 shots like that at that age could have serious health implications, and of course the mental issues that could come from an incident like that. Poor kid. Utter cu*ts and the result of bad parenting.

What do you do with those kids? They need to be scared straight.

'arrrggghh it's a result of bad parenting mun'.. He needs to be scared straight mun..

I suppose that bully needs to be filled in I guess?

Tough luck on the kid who got a few issues.. he's got to deal with them like everyone else.. and grow a pair of bollocks and stick up for himself.. because nobody in this world will stick up for you.

That bullying vid on Twitter on 13:29 - Sep 30 with 945 viewsWingstandwood

That bullying vid on Twitter on 19:10 - Sep 29 by monmouth

A mate and I were attacked in Ravenhill park by a group of psychos when I was about fourteen. Luckily I had a tennis racket and a coke bottle in my hands and they frightened me so much that I seriously tried to use them, and then a couple of mothers arrived and they ran off. Meanwhile my mate had a couple of broken ribs and lost a tooth after being punched down and kicked exactly like that.

Also my cousin (from the side of the family we don't talk about) had his head dragged along the top of the railings at Penlan School by a bloke on a horse and lost an eye. Apparently he'd done something very bad to someone else.

Always happened. Hopefully with the chance to film things now it might reduce. Also, even though sickening, not in the same universe as the poor 14 year old girl from Oxford that was abducted and raped today. Maybe twitter can find those c***s.

Raven Hill Park? I'm sure I done a sub-contract job there many years ago? If it's the same one it had a bowling green that's turf was vandalised so many times it had to be fenced off with spiked fencing of type normally seen on electricity sub-stations.

I personally encountered a chip-on-his -shoulder youth there myself whom threatened to beat me up from the other side of the spiked fence. I cannot think of any logical reason for this threat? The only thing that comes to mind?.... the fact I was digging a hole at the time may have deeply offended him? It did rather gave the impression that the park had more amoeba outside its puddles than in. Like the two-bob bully losers in the vid.

Argus!

That bullying vid on Twitter on 14:05 - Sep 30 with 914 viewsskippyjack

That bullying vid on Twitter on 13:29 - Sep 30 by Wingstandwood

Raven Hill Park? I'm sure I done a sub-contract job there many years ago? If it's the same one it had a bowling green that's turf was vandalised so many times it had to be fenced off with spiked fencing of type normally seen on electricity sub-stations.

I personally encountered a chip-on-his -shoulder youth there myself whom threatened to beat me up from the other side of the spiked fence. I cannot think of any logical reason for this threat? The only thing that comes to mind?.... the fact I was digging a hole at the time may have deeply offended him? It did rather gave the impression that the park had more amoeba outside its puddles than in. Like the two-bob bully losers in the vid.

Well.. at least it isn't like affluent Oxford.. where they torture and abuse young children.

That bullying vid on Twitter on 14:52 - Sep 30 with 883 viewsperchrockjack

Kids Are abused everywhere

It's class free

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

That bullying vid on Twitter on 00:12 - Oct 1 with 808 viewsAquinas

Firstly, what happened to the boy is disgusting, I don't have kids but I do have a disabled brother and if that happened to him I wouldn't know what i'd do.

But it is interesting to read that the majority of comments from people are saying that they would happily go to prison if it is was their son, but do the posters saying that not also think that the last thing their son would want (after being brutally attacked and mocked) is to watch their father go to prison for 2-3 years?

I'd probably prefer to be knocked out as a teenager twice in a row than see my dad go to prison for years and lose his livelihood, miss birthdays, christmas etc.
That bullying vid on Twitter on 15:08 - Oct 2 with 730 viewsJonnyTheJack

That bullying vid on Twitter on 13:17 - Sep 30 by skippyjack

'arrrggghh it's a result of bad parenting mun'.. He needs to be scared straight mun..

I suppose that bully needs to be filled in I guess?

Tough luck on the kid who got a few issues.. he's got to deal with them like everyone else.. and grow a pair of bollocks and stick up for himself.. because nobody in this world will stick up for you.

Where did I say those bullies need to be 'filled in' you cretin.

'he's got to deal with them like everyone else'

Is/has everyone been beat the fu*k up as brutally as that then? How can he stick up for himself when there's 3 or 4 kids that are beating the shi* out of him? He's got no chance ffs

Chances are that kid is gonna have mental issues for the rest of his life.
That bullying vid on Twitter on 15:21 - Oct 2 with 712 viewsHighjack

That bullying vid on Twitter on 19:03 - Sep 29 by Gowerjack

Dear God.

That is vile and I for one can see a link between this behaviour and some video games.

Is it not possible that some kids become so immerersed in the games that the boundaries between games and reality become blurred?

Parents and socity at large are also to blame.

Maybe some form of National Service is the answer.

Playing super Mario bros in the eighties caused me to develop a severe mushroom addiction and I've been banned from every zoo in the country for jumping on the turtles and crocodiles.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

That bullying vid on Twitter on 16:48 - Oct 2 with 677 viewsJonnyTheJack

Those kids lack any sort of discipline. Partly due to bad parenting, partly due to most people not giving a f*ck about them.

Don't think national service is the answer but some sort of program that disciplines them would go some way to helping them. All those kids in that video are f*cked up and need help.
That bullying vid on Twitter on 18:35 - Oct 2 with 638 viewsJack123

I saw this the other day, Disgusting! WTF is a matter with people..Cheap fuc*ing shot..

libera nos a malo

That bullying vid on Twitter on 19:23 - Oct 2 with 607 viewsskippyjack

That bullying vid on Twitter on 15:08 - Oct 2 by JonnyTheJack

Where did I say those bullies need to be 'filled in' you cretin.

'he's got to deal with them like everyone else'

Is/has everyone been beat the fu*k up as brutally as that then? How can he stick up for himself when there's 3 or 4 kids that are beating the shi* out of him? He's got no chance ffs

Chances are that kid is gonna have mental issues for the rest of his life.

You call me a cretin.. then states that bully needs discipline lessons..

There's nothing quite like a righteous hypocrite..

That bullying vid on Twitter on 19:44 - Oct 2 with 588 viewsLohengrin

Backtracking to 1981 that would have been written up in Bulldog as "multi-racial gang gibbering in pidgin English attack lone British child. Violent rap lyrics promoted by Hebrew record company boss Cowell provide incitement."

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024