Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Christ is it only Swans fans that over react 11:02 - Sep 30 with 1128 viewsswancity

when things aren't going as well as they could be?

Just read some bollox including Jenkins Out, Guidolin out and replace him with Ryan Giggs. LOL

Certainly, we have not started this season very well but after six games you do not panic. Clubs that do that do not improve, but things deteriorate further. Our Manager deserves time.

Jenkins has done a fine job at SCFC as we all know and I'm sure is determined to see it through, its a transitional phase and it will be a rocky road but Guidolin has done very well ( overall ) since coming here.

Certainly the sale to the new owners should have been handled better but that's done now. We are where we are. Get behind our team, our manager, our chairman whoever that may be and our tea lady. 17th is our target as always and just remember that.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Christ is it only Swans fans that over react on 11:07 - Sep 30 with 1099 viewsMillie

The thing is, if its said enough, then it must be true (not)
Jenkins is doing ok, we are punching well above our weight and if our improvement continues I think we'll be OK, 40 pts
Christ is it only Swans fans that over react on 11:10 - Sep 30 with 1080 viewsDarran

Who's saying FG should be replaced by Giggs?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Christ is it only Swans fans that over react on 11:10 - Sep 30 with 1081 viewsjackjackjackjack

If we keep Guidolin, I doubt we'll go down, even with all the undermining of the last few weeks, but he's not accepted by a lot of the fans on here.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Christ is it only Swans fans that over react on 11:24 - Sep 30 with 1050 viewsGlyn1

Christ is it only Swans fans that over react on 11:10 - Sep 30 by jackjackjackjack

If we keep Guidolin, I doubt we'll go down, even with all the undermining of the last few weeks, but he's not accepted by a lot of the fans on here.

I had my doubts, but he's won me over and I'd be unhappy to see him go. I think that that's true of a lot of us.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Christ is it only Swans fans that over react on 11:29 - Sep 30 with 1026 viewsMillie

Christ is it only Swans fans that over react on 11:24 - Sep 30 by Glyn1

I had my doubts, but he's won me over and I'd be unhappy to see him go. I think that that's true of a lot of us.

And how would you have answered after Southampton?
Christ is it only Swans fans that over react on 11:30 - Sep 30 with 1020 viewsCatullus

To answer the question, no.

I'd be unhappy if Guidolin was sacked and the whole thing has been a fiasco.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Christ is it only Swans fans that over react on 11:38 - Sep 30 with 991 viewsPrivate_Partz

It is the board that are over reacting. If the media sources, and the refusal of the club to distance themselves from them, are to be believed. The fans are concerned because of this. The vast majority of fans are anyway.
If FG was being given a fair crack of the whip, and the club had denied all the alleged shenanigans behind his back, then I am sure there would be little reaction from the masses.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Christ is it only Swans fans that over react on 11:52 - Sep 30 with 946 viewsmax936

Christ is it only Swans fans that over react on 11:30 - Sep 30 by Catullus

To answer the question, no.

I'd be unhappy if Guidolin was sacked and the whole thing has been a fiasco.

Its turned into a fiasco since the attentions of Jenkins and the board focused on the pounds, shilling and pence that they saw in their eyes every time they looked into their mirrors.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2016 11:52]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Christ is it only Swans fans that over react on 12:22 - Sep 30 with 862 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Christ is it only Swans fans that over react on 11:29 - Sep 30 by Millie

And how would you have answered after Southampton?

The same for me.
Too many changes pre and at the start of the season to expect a smooth start.
If the likes of Stoke, West Ham & Sunderland can not get it right why should we?
WH & Stoke were both top ten teams last year.
Christ is it only Swans fans that over react on 12:34 - Sep 30 with 822 viewsmax936

Christ is it only Swans fans that over react on 12:22 - Sep 30 by A_Fans_Dad

The same for me.
Too many changes pre and at the start of the season to expect a smooth start.
If the likes of Stoke, West Ham & Sunderland can not get it right why should we?
WH & Stoke were both top ten teams last year.

100% Spot on.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Christ is it only Swans fans that over react on 12:44 - Sep 30 with 788 viewsplasmarljack

Been a long time but couldn't resist this one because I don't like the thought of our club turning into a 'Hire and Fire' organisation. Give Guidolin credit for the way he conducts
himself under pressure ,
considering the language disadvantage , I think he is a man
of some integrity. I also think he knows more about football than many on this forum.
Some football supporters judge a good manager , by the loud noise he makes or the controversy he courts. Marhinio is classed as a brilliant manager but why? If you put him in charge of a lower league club and made him work without an endless budget, do you think he would produce the goods?
And as far as the management is concerned, we should be grateful we haven't had the likes of Sam, to cream off the top... Allerdyce, I mean, not Hamman (not that there's any difference, allegedly)
Christ is it only Swans fans that over react on 14:42 - Sep 30 with 628 viewsperchrockjack

It's not .

Swans fans ,on here, however seem uniquely tw@ttish to each other

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024