Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This could be Bradley out of the running 13:36 - Sep 30 with 1235 viewsDarran

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/how-will-ferrell-magic-johnson-and-vince

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

This could be Bradley out of the running on 13:47 - Sep 30 with 1194 viewsWaltersRedBoots

I facking ope so.
This could be Bradley out of the running on 14:07 - Sep 30 with 1134 viewsjack247

This could be Bradley out of the running on 13:47 - Sep 30 by WaltersRedBoots

I facking ope so.

Me too. If we aren't going to keep Guodolin, at least bring in someone progressive.
This could be Bradley out of the running on 14:12 - Sep 30 with 1121 viewsmonmouth

This could be Bradley out of the running on 14:07 - Sep 30 by jack247

Me too. If we aren't going to keep Guodolin, at least bring in someone progressive.

Now you're talking, Rick Wakeman for manager!

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

This could be Bradley out of the running on 14:27 - Sep 30 with 1072 viewslifelong

This could be Bradley out of the running on 14:12 - Sep 30 by monmouth

Now you're talking, Rick Wakeman for manager!

I wouldn't be surprised the way things are going, these press reports are getting more bizarre by the day.... WTF is happening???
This could be Bradley out of the running on 15:26 - Sep 30 with 947 viewscrix

get in there agent tan
This could be Bradley out of the running on 16:09 - Sep 30 with 858 viewslonglostjack

This could be Bradley out of the running on 14:27 - Sep 30 by lifelong

I wouldn't be surprised the way things are going, these press reports are getting more bizarre by the day.... WTF is happening???

I reckon it's all part of a PR strategy to get us talking about potential candidates as if there's a sudden need to change managers. Then start off with a couple of no hopers to get fans fearing the worse and then replace Guidolin with someone average. Fans breath a sigh of relief - job done.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

This could be Bradley out of the running on 16:37 - Sep 30 with 790 viewsymaohyd

I think Bradley is a very good manager personally.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024