Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trust Statement 13:39 - Oct 3 with 18675 views34dfgdf54

http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2016/10/03/trust-reaction-to-change-in-management-at

We are being f*cked royally.
Trust Statement on 14:12 - Oct 3 with 2613 viewsheadcleaner

the new owners and old ones for that matter are waving the bird and two fingers under the Trusts nose and sadly the Trust are swinging punches in the dark. Probably best to do and say nothing it might get some flack from certain quarters but keep ones powder dry because soon enough jenkins will be calling for help from the Trust to appeal for calm no doubt maybe now is the time to keep your friends close and enemies even closer even if there is a chance of catching flees.

Cant wait for jack to a king part 2 the sell out years starring dineen, JVZ and jenkins etc etc
Trust Statement on 14:13 - Oct 3 with 2608 viewsvetchonian

Trust Statement on 14:11 - Oct 3 by Sweyns_Eye

Well I'm glad you say that. I am angry. Whatever the Trust is doing, significant action needs to be done soon. The Trust can't afford to wait.

Who has said the Trust is waiting if legal action is taking place then
1. this takes time
2. it cannot be publisiced before time!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Trust Statement on 14:14 - Oct 3 with 2596 viewscostalotta

Trust Statement on 14:07 - Oct 3 by Sweyns_Eye

Sorry Uxbridge, but in my opinion thats just not good enough.

Huw Cooze and The Trust have been outmaneouvred and taken for a ride by Huw Jenkins and the Yanks. This action in sacking FG without consulting the supporters director tells you all you need to know about how the working relationship between the current board and the Trust is going to pan out.

Its time for the Trust to up its game and give the board a rough ride. Whether publically or behind the scenes. No more sucking up to HJ and trying to get a working relationship, its obvious he doesn't care.

In fairness to Ux he probably cannot say too much.

I do however totally agree with your views. No more sound bites. No more pandering, no more hiding, ACTION AND F CKIGN FIGHT with experienced advice from those use to dealing with Americans at this level.
Trust Statement on 14:15 - Oct 3 with 2588 viewsMillie

Trust Statement on 14:13 - Oct 3 by vetchonian

1. this takes time

The Trust has to wait, lining up its ducks I think Phil referred to it
Trust Statement on 14:16 - Oct 3 with 2580 viewsmax936

Trust Statement on 14:05 - Oct 3 by Uxbridge

If I could say more I would. All I can say is that nobody's sitting on their hands here.

Reading between the lines then it is thought that this whole [takeover included] thing has been an unmitigated fiasco?

I don't know what can be done though, this is far far bigger than the Petty Days, I hope the sellouts choke on their caviar and brandy utter utter c@@ts.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2016 14:19]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Trust Statement on 14:18 - Oct 3 with 2545 viewscostalotta

Trust Statement on 14:15 - Oct 3 by Millie

The Trust has to wait, lining up its ducks I think Phil referred to it

Looks like they may need realigning then.
Trust Statement on 14:19 - Oct 3 with 2540 viewsvetchonian

Trust Statement on 14:16 - Oct 3 by max936

Reading between the lines then it is thought that this whole [takeover included] thing has been an unmitigated fiasco?

I don't know what can be done though, this is far far bigger than the Petty Days, I hope the sellouts choke on their caviar and brandy utter utter c@@ts.

Dont tell me the old shareholders are going to buy back teh club......it was all a sham so that all those fans who had criticsed them recently could think how much better things were then

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Trust Statement on 14:19 - Oct 3 with 2536 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Trust Statement on 14:16 - Oct 3 by max936

I think we have to watch it fall apart like the Villa fans and wait for a new start.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Login to get fewer ads

Trust Statement on 14:21 - Oct 3 with 2498 viewsSweyns_Eye

Trust Statement on 14:13 - Oct 3 by vetchonian

1. this takes time

I know, I know but as I said I'm angry. I think the Trust need to be more vocal on this though.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Trust Statement on 14:22 - Oct 3 with 2475 viewsmonmouth

Trust Statement on 13:44 - Oct 3 by londonlisa2001

Sorry, but on the point that the Trust have made.

Decisions on the management of the club have to be made at the board level of Swansea City Football Club Ltd. If board meetings have taken place without the Trust director being given adequate notice, then that is contrary to the requirements of the Companies Act. It really is as simple as that.

If they are making decisions in the 'wrong' company (Swansea City 2002 Ltd) where the Trust have no representation, that is again not allowed.

At some point, the expressions of disappointment have to stop and legal action needs to be explored. It is of course, entirely possible that this is happening, but in which case, just say it,

My first thought was 'illegal' too, but doesn't it depend on powers reserved to the chairman/CEO whatever the joker Jenkins is now?

It is certainly outrageous.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Trust Statement on 14:24 - Oct 3 with 2456 viewsmonmouth

Trust Statement on 14:19 - Oct 3 by JACKMANANDBOY

I think we have to watch it fall apart like the Villa fans and wait for a new start.

Or succeed of course......

This is still bloody outrageous. A 20%fan owned club with no discussion about the team managers position? WHAT?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Trust Statement on 14:24 - Oct 3 with 2449 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Trust Statement on 14:22 - Oct 3 by monmouth

My first thought was 'illegal' too, but doesn't it depend on powers reserved to the chairman/CEO whatever the joker Jenkins is now?

In Who we trust?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Trust Statement on 14:25 - Oct 3 with 2432 viewslondonlisa2001

Trust Statement on 14:22 - Oct 3 by monmouth

Well it potentially does, but if the powers reserved for the Chief Executive are that extensive then the board has absolutely no function, so it's incredibly doubtful. It would be astonishingly bad corporate governance.

Far more likely that the Americans don't believe they are subject to UK company law. If that is the case, they are about to have a nasty shock.
Trust Statement on 14:28 - Oct 3 with 2399 viewscostalotta

Trust Statement on 14:24 - Oct 3 by monmouth

Or succeed of course......

This is still bloody outrageous. A 20%fan owned club with no discussion about the team managers position? WHAT?

There's been plenty that could see this..the behaviour rather than the action.. coming for a while Monmouth. I'm sure even you could?

And this is why questions needs to be asked. If the americans (And Huw) don't respect the Trust enough to at least communicate their intentions let alone consult with you have to ask why?

The Trust should not be friends with the board. They should never HAVE BEEN friends with board. Its all wrong, both sides.

Its one having the Trust its another thing having trust!
Trust Statement on 14:29 - Oct 3 with 2384 viewscostalotta

Trust Statement on 14:25 - Oct 3 by londonlisa2001

Well it potentially does, but if the powers reserved for the Chief Executive are that extensive then the board has absolutely no function, so it's incredibly doubtful. It would be astonishingly bad corporate governance.

Far more likely that the Americans don't believe they are subject to UK company law. If that is the case, they are about to have a nasty shock.

Genuine question...

Why and how are they going to get a shock?
Trust Statement on 14:34 - Oct 3 with 2121 viewslondonlisa2001

Trust Statement on 14:29 - Oct 3 by costalotta

Genuine question...

Why and how are they going to get a shock?

I'm not second guessing what the Trust will do, as it depends on circumstances that we don't know about.

However, the belief that UK law can be ignored in these situations is wrong. However rich and powerful these guys believe themselves to be, if they have circumvented company law they will find themselves in a very difficult position, both financially, and in terms of their ability to act going forward.
Trust Statement on 14:40 - Oct 3 with 2073 viewscostalotta

Trust Statement on 14:34 - Oct 3 by londonlisa2001

I'm not second guessing what the Trust will do, as it depends on circumstances that we don't know about.

However, the belief that UK law can be ignored in these situations is wrong. However rich and powerful these guys believe themselves to be, if they have circumvented company law they will find themselves in a very difficult position, both financially, and in terms of their ability to act going forward.

I guess we will find out pretty soon.

Money talks as we've very recently seen and I firmly believe that there are those at the club, who've been there a while who will continue to undermine and circumnavigate by stealthy means the Trust. Puppy dogs if you will.

I wonder if the Trust were prepared for this day?
Trust Statement on 14:54 - Oct 3 with 1999 viewsMillie

Trust Statement on 14:40 - Oct 3 by costalotta

I guess we will find out pretty soon.

Money talks as we've very recently seen and I firmly believe that there are those at the club, who've been there a while who will continue to undermine and circumnavigate by stealthy means the Trust. Puppy dogs if you will.

I wonder if the Trust were prepared for this day?

Preparing is the word, lets hope its soon
Trust Statement on 14:56 - Oct 3 with 1978 viewsMyFinalHeaven

Trust Statement on 13:50 - Oct 3 by Uxbridge

All avenues are being explored.

You guys should take legal action against these owners. This is absolutely unacceptable.

Come on you Swans.

Trust Statement on 14:58 - Oct 3 with 1957 viewscostalotta

Trust Statement on 14:54 - Oct 3 by Millie

Preparing is the word, lets hope its soon

If they weren't they should have been!

If they didn't then we may as well not a have had a Trust.
Trust Statement on 15:01 - Oct 3 with 1934 viewsMillie

Trust Statement on 14:58 - Oct 3 by costalotta

If they weren't they should have been!

If they didn't then we may as well not a have had a Trust.

You don't listen do you, they've been saying it for weeks, we have to accept that. What would you rather, they spill their tactics on here for all to read?
Trust Statement on 15:09 - Oct 3 with 1905 viewscostalotta

Trust Statement on 15:01 - Oct 3 by Millie

You don't listen do you, they've been saying it for weeks, we have to accept that. What would you rather, they spill their tactics on here for all to read?

Er no. If i gave that impression that i wanted the Trust to tell the world what they would do in a given situation i apologies.

But i don't think i did! Millie, its quite simple what i posted...

I HOPE THEY ARE PREPARED!

And by the way. Listening? What have they been saying for weeks? And who are the they you are referring to?
Trust Statement on 15:20 - Oct 3 with 1854 viewsAnotherJohn

Jenkins set the precedent of keeping the Trust in the dark; the Yanks seem to think they can repeat the trick.
Trust Statement on 15:39 - Oct 3 with 1767 viewsswancity

I think it's fair to say that a change of supporter director is paramount. Someone who will challenge things, speak up and ruffle feathers. Appalled with this yet again. But some of its self inflicted. Changes were needed years ago TBH. And no, two wrongs do not make a right.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Trust Statement on 15:43 - Oct 3 with 1739 viewsHighjack

Trust Statement on 14:24 - Oct 3 by NeiltheTaylor

In Who we trust?

God?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024