Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fair Play to the Arsenal fans. 18:14 - Oct 15 with 1938 viewsFlashberryjack

Booing Barrow for getting Xhaka sent off, what the f*ck was that all about >

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Fair Play to the Arsenal fans. on 18:17 - Oct 15 with 1918 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Sounds like they were being a bit biased!

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Fair Play to the Arsenal fans. on 18:30 - Oct 15 with 1854 viewsOldjack

Barrow dived mun

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Fair Play to the Arsenal fans. on 18:35 - Oct 15 with 1822 viewsjesushchrist

That would never have happened if it was our player sent off at home would it, disgusting behaviour.
Fair Play to the Arsenal fans. on 19:21 - Oct 15 with 1688 viewsFlashberryjack

Fair Play to the Arsenal fans. on 18:35 - Oct 15 by jesushchrist

That would never have happened if it was our player sent off at home would it, disgusting behaviour.

To be honest I don't think we would have booed a player that was on the end of such a blatant and cynical foul by one of our players.

We'd probably have given the ref a bit of stick though, but not the player, it's not like he rolled about like a player trying to get another player sent off.

They were even booing him when he limped off. FFS

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Fair Play to the Arsenal fans. on 19:35 - Oct 15 with 1617 viewsunion_jack

Fair Play to the Arsenal fans. on 18:30 - Oct 15 by Oldjack

Barrow dived mun

Yes he did.

After his legs were swiped from beneath him cynically. The player was nowhere near getting the ball. Great decision by the ref.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Fair Play to the Arsenal fans. on 19:41 - Oct 15 with 1593 viewsmonmouth

Fair Play to the Arsenal fans. on 19:35 - Oct 15 by union_jack

Yes he did.

After his legs were swiped from beneath him cynically. The player was nowhere near getting the ball. Great decision by the ref.

Superb decision. The dirty cowardly shit could just have tripped Barrow. Instead he tried to hurt him too. Excessive force and cynical professional foul. Shame we couldn't make them pay a bigger price.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Fair Play to the Arsenal fans. on 19:55 - Oct 15 with 1542 viewsmorningstar

Fair Play to the Arsenal fans. on 19:21 - Oct 15 by Flashberryjack

To be honest I don't think we would have booed a player that was on the end of such a blatant and cynical foul by one of our players.

We'd probably have given the ref a bit of stick though, but not the player, it's not like he rolled about like a player trying to get another player sent off.

That's your modern day fan for you. Especially at a top London club like Arsenal. The 'real' fan has been priced out to be replaced by tourists who go to see a show, a bit like going to a West End theatre if you like but with a sort of pantomime feel to it where Arsenal are the goodies and the 'other' team the baddies.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Fair Play to the Arsenal fans. on 23:22 - Oct 15 with 1244 viewswhiterock

Fair Play to the Arsenal fans. on 19:55 - Oct 15 by morningstar

That's your modern day fan for you. Especially at a top London club like Arsenal. The 'real' fan has been priced out to be replaced by tourists who go to see a show, a bit like going to a West End theatre if you like but with a sort of pantomime feel to it where Arsenal are the goodies and the 'other' team the baddies.

Took one for the team in the old fashioned sense, if I'm going off, your coming with me

I think we atood a chance of a draw with this cynical nutter
Login to get fewer ads

Fair Play to the Arsenal fans. on 23:37 - Oct 15 with 1214 viewsmax936

Fair Play to the Arsenal fans. on 23:22 - Oct 15 by whiterock

Took one for the team in the old fashioned sense, if I'm going off, your coming with me

I think we atood a chance of a draw with this cynical nutter

Clinical is the word Whitey, deffo red for me, but we failed to capitalise due to poor finishing,

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Fair Play to the Arsenal fans. on 01:27 - Oct 16 with 1123 viewsLoyal

They won that game by making that cynical challenge.
We need to be more ruthless.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Fair Play to the Arsenal fans. on 06:36 - Oct 16 with 1064 viewsSwaneeRiver

Fair Play to the Arsenal fans. on 19:21 - Oct 15 by Flashberryjack

He was tripped and stayed on the ground clutching his knees in the fetal position. Milked it a bit and I can understand why their fans were annoyed at that. Should have got up when the whistle went and let the ref do his job.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024