Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced 21:01 - Oct 17 with 19649 viewsSwansTrust

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced for Thursday, 20th October

http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2016/10/17/supporters-trust-members-forum/

www.swanstrust.co.uk

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 12:13 - Oct 20 with 2489 viewswaynekerr55

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 11:37 - Oct 20 by Darran

I concur.

As do I.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 12:14 - Oct 20 with 2487 viewsNeathJack

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 12:13 - Oct 20 by waynekerr55

As do I.

Fourthed.
Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 15:00 - Oct 20 with 2413 viewsMillie

Some good questions asked and always honestly answered, should be good
Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 19:06 - Oct 20 with 2179 viewsGlyn1

"Can the Trust find out if any of the rail replacement buses going from Port Talbot station to Swansea station this Saturday could go to the Stadium instead of the Station?"

There'll be plenty of visiting fans from both clubs to fill the buses, and just dropping them off at the station seems a little silly.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 19:09 - Oct 20 with 2146 viewsJackfath

Could I pass on my apologies as I wont be there.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 19:12 - Oct 20 with 2135 viewsQJumpingJack

Is the event being streamed online?
Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 19:16 - Oct 20 with 2106 viewsmarchamjack

Chris Wathan doing updates via Walesonline

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-supporter

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 19:19 - Oct 20 with 2088 viewsblueytheblue

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 19:16 - Oct 20 by marchamjack

Chris Wathan doing updates via Walesonline

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-supporter

So Wathan does live updates on WalesOnline.

First bits he writes, puff pieces on Bradley. Almost as if trying to isolate the trust.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Login to get fewer ads

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 19:21 - Oct 20 with 2070 viewsNeathJack

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 19:19 - Oct 20 by blueytheblue

So Wathan does live updates on WalesOnline.

First bits he writes, puff pieces on Bradley. Almost as if trying to isolate the trust.

Hardly.

He was just filling time until the forum began clearly.
Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 19:23 - Oct 20 with 2057 viewsmonmouth

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 19:21 - Oct 20 by NeathJack

Hardly.

"Sumbler admits"

Wathan is a w.anker

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 19:23 - Oct 20 with 2059 viewsmarchamjack

Hardly.

Walesonline call Wathan "our man"..."Back to our man Chris Wathan"

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 19:24 - Oct 20 with 2056 viewsNeathJack

Copy of statement read out by Phil

http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2016/10/20/trust-members-forum-address/
Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 19:24 - Oct 20 with 2053 viewsblueytheblue

Hardly.

I may be cynical but given Wathan's form for puff PR, I'd suspect repeating Bob's rallying calls etc positioned precisely to potentially show the Trust as dissenters, Americans reaching out...

Didn't need to put fillers in.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 19:27 - Oct 20 with 2032 viewslonglostjack

Wales effing Online

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 19:41 - Oct 20 with 1984 viewsNeathJack

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 19:24 - Oct 20 by NeathJack

Copy of statement read out by Phil

http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2016/10/20/trust-members-forum-address/

Just finished reading through that lot.

Jenkins, Dineen et al should never set foot through the doors of the club again.
Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 19:46 - Oct 20 with 1871 viewsDr_Winston

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 19:41 - Oct 20 by NeathJack

Just finished reading through that lot.

Jenkins, Dineen et al should never set foot through the doors of the club again.

The absolute comtempt that the Trust has been treated with by the pair of them (and others) demands it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 19:49 - Oct 20 with 1856 viewsmonmouth

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 19:46 - Oct 20 by Dr_Winston

The absolute comtempt that the Trust has been treated with by the pair of them (and others) demands it.

Everyone needs to let these c*nts know. Jenkins, fat dineen, morgan, van tw*t. Just f**k off.

Expected it, but fuming here. It is beyond belief.

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 19:50 - Oct 20 with 1844 viewsNeathJack

Absolutely.
Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 19:53 - Oct 20 with 1823 views3swan

Yes, contempt of the fans representation and shareholding.

Which means contempt shown to every Swansea City fan
Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 19:55 - Oct 20 with 1803 viewsLoyal

1. I now assume that the selling share holders will be reported to the serious fraud office for their deception ( the words of the trust ) and or the police for a criminal investigation.
2. That the selling shareholders are held in contempt by the supporters of Swansea City FC and that they are not made welcome at any fixture or event.
3. That Huw Jenkins is called upon to immediately resign as his position is untenable due to his involvement in the deception and the attempt to disregard the initial agreement and then derail it with a later offer which could be considered a form of fraud in itself. Jenkins has no future in the club and has a self fulfilling prophecy and personal agenda to ensure he banked millions to the detriment of the club and the trust.
4. That the immediate call for him to resign starts immediately and publicly.
5. The buyers do not fair well in this and they were also involved in a collusion with the sellers to deceive and disregard the trust who has the best intentions of the club at heart. They too find themselves in a position which I personally believe is untenable and they no longer receive my support. This is a personal action.

If the media want to see a disappointed support and an angry support after the trust were deceived in this way to the extent potential criminal offices were committed then I suggest the strap in tightly.

This will end in certain drama.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2016 19:57]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 19:55 - Oct 20 with 1801 viewsNeathJack

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 20:03 - Oct 20 with 1720 views3swan

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 19:55 - Oct 20 by NeathJack

Apart from vanity and a small dividend what benefit do they have from owning shares?

The shares are worthless in monitory terms
Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 20:06 - Oct 20 with 1691 viewsmonmouth

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 20:03 - Oct 20 by 3swan

Apart from vanity and a small dividend what benefit do they have from owning shares?

The shares are worthless in monitory terms

Future sale if the SYankee City is successful?

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 20:07 - Oct 20 with 1680 viewswaynekerr55

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 19:55 - Oct 20 by Loyal

1. I now assume that the selling share holders will be reported to the serious fraud office for their deception ( the words of the trust ) and or the police for a criminal investigation.
2. That the selling shareholders are held in contempt by the supporters of Swansea City FC and that they are not made welcome at any fixture or event.
3. That Huw Jenkins is called upon to immediately resign as his position is untenable due to his involvement in the deception and the attempt to disregard the initial agreement and then derail it with a later offer which could be considered a form of fraud in itself. Jenkins has no future in the club and has a self fulfilling prophecy and personal agenda to ensure he banked millions to the detriment of the club and the trust.
5. The buyers do not fair well in this and they were also involved in a collusion with the sellers to deceive and disregard the trust who has the best intentions of the club at heart. They too find themselves in a position which I personally believe is untenable and they no longer receive my support. This is a personal action.

If the media want to see a disappointed support and an angry support after the trust were deceived in this way to the extent potential criminal offices were committed then I suggest the strap in tightly.

Phil and the trust - 👍👍👍👍🙋🙋🙋🙋

As long as costs do not bankrupt the trust - throw the book at the sell outs.

Inform the police and take action through the civil courts. I hope the lot of them are bankrupted. Bastards
[Post edited 20 Oct 2016 20:28]

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 20:09 - Oct 20 with 1645 viewsSmellyplumz

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 19:55 - Oct 20 by Loyal

Couldn't agree more, throw the book at them.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024